Excuse me?!

Secret Idol

 

Just in case you're confused on the point of view. In the last chapter (chapter 1) it was kinda mixed... in this chapter it's going to be almost completely Taemin's point of view.

 

 

 


 

 

Excuse me?! (1st of July '11)

 

 “Come over here, Heechul-hyung!”, a tall kid said.

 

I didn't answer, he was already dragging me into (probably) the living room after all, so I assumed he didn't really care what I said. Not that I mind, according to the other's behavior ' I'm ' one of the eldest here.

 

Now tell me, if that isn't awesome WHAT IS??!

 

Heechul, we need to talk about what happened earlier.”, the guy who had found ' me ' said. He looked waa~aay to serious...

 

Exactly! I really do understand how you feel, but... even Han Geng wouldn't like what you did there!!”, a cute bunny-kid piped up. Well... not as cute as ME of course.

 

Who's Han Geng?”

 

The moment this question slipped my tongue, I immediately regretted it. I had just completely blown my cover... wonderful... This ' Heechul ' guy was obviously acquainted with Han Geng.

 

Heechullie? Is everything OK? Did you hit your head?”

 

Oh thank you cute-but-not-as-cute-as-the-great-and-beautiful-me-turtle-man!! You just gave me an idea...

 

Uuuhm... I can't really remember...”

 

There it is! The sound of a dozen fools in air at the same time. The sound of a vacuum cleaner.

 

Y-You can't r-r-remember? Really?”, a young-looking guy said and stared at me.

 

He already said he can't! Just shut up, OK?”, the sleeping raccoon grunted before burying his face in his pillow.

 

Wait! Can you remember who we are?!”, the ...GAH! There are too many of these people... somebody said it, anyway...

 

Nope.”

 

Really?!”

 

Nope.”

 

Wait, what? So you CAN remember us?”

 

Nope.”

 

OK... I'm confused...”

 

I can't remember you, so start introducing yourself!!”

 

And before I could blink they had lined up neat and tidy and...

 

Hello! We are Super Juni-OR!!!!”

 

WAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! What the heck is that??!! Is that supposed to be English?? Oh God... I'm DYING!!!!! Kyahahahaha~.... aaaah... that was funny XD Now then. Please do it again. Seriously.”

 

I'm sorry... I couldn't stop myself... that was just... so.. oh god... It's coming back... Excuse me for a minute. *laughing like a maniac* OK! I'm back!!

 

T-That was serious... don't you like it?”, the bunny said again. Aaaw, did I hurt it's feelings?

 

Eh?”

 

You didn't like it?”, he asked again. Oh GOD. He was almost up to my puppy (or for him: bunny) eyes.

 

Oh no! I did! It was... really... REALLY... cool, yeah... cool... in a cool kind of way... you know? Cool..”

 

 


 

 

*a few minutes later*

 

Let's get this over with anyway.. I'm Park Jeong-su, but you can call me Leeteuk.”

 

Ryeowook.”, the young-looking kid said quietly.

 

Yesung. Don't even think of calling me turtle!”, tur- YESUNG said. Gotta respect their wishes, after all.

 

Kyuhyun. Don't you dare touch my turtle.”

 

Oookaaaay... I won't ' touch your turtle '. Wait. YOUR turtle? Whatever...

 

HEY!!”, Yesung shrieked and pointed at the smirking Kyuhyun accusingly. Amusing.

 

Uh-hum”, a handsome guy cleared his throat and glanced at the bickering Kyuhyun and Yesung before continuing.

 

I'm Siwon. Nice to meet you.”

 

Kangin.”

 

Sungmin.”

 

Kibum.”

 

Eunhyuk.”

 

Donghae.”

 

Shindong.”

 

And you're Heechul. Just in case you forgot that too...”, Leeteuk remarked.

 

This is going to be SUCH A PAIN remembering all their names...

 

Leeteuk-hyung? Don't you think we should take him to see a doctor? He might have a concussion.”

 

You're right.. I'll call the manager, so pack his stuff and meet me at the car in 30 minutes!”

 

 

 


 

 

 

[at the hospital]

 

Excuse me. Are you sure you hit your head?”

 

Here we go... technology really is too advanced to lie about medical conditions.

 

Of course he isn't! He forgot!”, Yesung remarked again and glared at the doctor who started to become very uncomfortable.

 

Uuhm... could the rest of the members please wait outside?”

 

Everybody.”, he said again as Leeteuk was still standing behind me.

 

After everybody had left the room, he started speaking again.

 

Mr. Kim?”

 

No, actually it's Mr. Lee.

 

Yes?”

 

I'm not sure why you are acting the way you are, but you do not have signs of memory loss or even a slight scratch or bump on your scalp.”

 

...”

 

We stared at each other in silence for a while. Then his stiff mouth cracked into a smile.

 

I understand being an idol can be a lot of stress, especially for someone as popular as you... so I shall write a report proving your LIE.”

 

He definitely stressed that. Yup, definitely.

 

I will also keep this to myself, but at some point I insist you reveal the truth.”

 

Riiii~iiight... how long does he think I'll be keeping up this charade?!

 

OK...”

 

*knock knock*

 

We (the doctor and I) both jumped as Leeteuk's well-formed face appeared in the door frame. Stalker much?

 

Excuse me, I'm sorry for interrupting... but I still have a schedule to attend to and I would feel more at ease knowing the exam results?”

 

Of course! He's absolutely fine. Just don't put him under too much stress and it should come back to him. Give him time.”, the doctor said.

 

Well... for someone so against lying he sure is good at it!

 

 

 


 

 

 

2nd chapter!!! Hope you liked it and are going to be looking forward to the 3rd chapter XXD

 

Comment and subscribe!!!

 

 


 

duck face level: dinosaur

 i can't decide if leeteuk or kyuhyun are creepier in this pic...

 aaaaaaw... adn you don't even have a tagged pairing.... keke XD

 

 

 

 


 

SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!