Uncle's home

My Life Is not the Best or Absolutly Perfect...

I wake up due to my alarm clock in the morning. I quickly get up and go take a shower, After that, I get dressed and double checked that I packed everything. For my breakfast, I made Cinnamon rolls and called Ms. K ( Short for Ms. Kpopoholic) and tell her to come over. 

When she gets to my house, we eat our breakfast and load her car up with my stuff so we could go to the airport. 

I will always be grateful towards Ms. K. She treats me like her sister and helped me through hard times I faced while being in America. Mostly bulling.

Ms. K just recently got dumped by her boyfriend. They were dating for over 3 years, and Ms. K was sad. I wrote her a song and I plan on giving it to her today.

Today was probably the most silent we have been with each other. When we got to the airport, Ms. K helped me with everything she could to make things easier on me. When we went through the frustrating part of the airport, we sat down on two available seats. After another minute of silence, I pulled out a Cd and song sheet from my bag and handed it to Ms.K.

"What's this?" she said while looking at the song.

"It's a song i made called "speechless" since you are going through a tough time too. The Cd is me playing it on the piano and singing to it." Ms.K pulls me into a hug and I try my best not to cry. ( yes the song is Speechless by Jay Park and Cha Cha Malone. I LOVE this song!!) 

"Thank you so much Nicole. I will miss you so much! Call me when you land and any other time. I will always be available for you."

"Thank yo-"

"Flight 501 Maryland to Seoul, South Korea is now boarding." The announcer said.

"I will never forget you and i am grateful for every thing you did for me." I manage to say between sobs.

"I'll never forget you either" she says while bringing me in for another hug. When we released from the hug, she walked with me to the gate. After one last hug, i go onto the plane. I tried my best to stop crying and it works. Now I'm sniffling.

"Are you ok miss?" a guy said sitting next to me.

"Yeah. Thanks? I said with a fake smile.

He extends his hand to me. "I'm Lee Taemin." 

I accept his hand shake. "Choi Nicole" I responded.

After talking for a while, i decided to take a nap. I asked Taemin to wake me up when we are close to landing. He agreed and off to dream land I went.

"Nicole. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up Nicole." I hear. Then I feel someone shaking me. Soon enough my eyes open and Taemin told me we are going to land soon. Taemin then took out his phone and took a picture of me.

I looked at him with a weird expression. "Nice bed hair Nicole." He told me. My eyes widen and I quickly fixed it.

We also exchanged phone numbers before the plane landed. Once we got our luggage and said our good byes, Taemin told me i was a good song writer and then went his ways. I stood there confused. How did he know i write songs? I decided to go ask him so I chased after him. When I caught up to him, I grabbed his arm.

"How did you know.."

"Your book fell out your bag and I didn't know what it was so I looked through it. I hope your not mad. I was telling the truth though. You are a great songwriter. You should get your songs out there and get famous."

"I only write for myself, close friends, and family" My eyes turned cold again and I didn't know what else to say. No one really ever complimented me before that I just met. My eyes are usually cold when I was in America. The only time they weren't cold was when I was with Ms. K or my... parents...

"Don't get mad at me Nicole. Your starting to look scary..."

"Sorry. It happens sometimes. I should go."

"Um yeah. Me too. It was nice meeting you. We should meet up again.

"Yeah. That sounds fun. Bye!"

We both went our separate ways. I turned around and started to walk outside. I look around and all I can do is smile. "I have been away from Korea too long" I think to myself.

I manage to get a taxi and he takes me to my Uncles house. When we got there, I paid him and eh helped me take my stuff out of the trunk.

As he leaves, I make my way to the front gate.I start to laugh to myself a little. A while ago I told my Uncle that i hated to door (which I do) and he said because I hate it, he wont ever change it.

I opened the gate and went to the front door. He really did not change the house. He has the same plants and furniture in the exact same spots they were in 8 years ago. I take out my spare key and open up the door. I leave my luggage and shoes by the front door and make my way to couch. I plop down on it and start listening to the music my Uncle sent me. He wants me to get into Kpop so I can fit in with the other teenage girls here. I end up falling asleep on the couch and wake up a few hours later.

When I look at the time, I realized that Uncle should have been home by now. I take out my phone and text home.

"What time do you usually get home from work?"

"I have been working late this week so I'll be home no later then 11 pm. why?"

"So I know how long I will have to wait for you when I see you"

"Ah. I got to get back to work so see you Monday! Can't wait to see you! <3"

"You to Uncle <3"

Since I still have a few hours left, I go look for food. My eyes grew wide as I noticed Uncle bought Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. Its my favorite food so I decided to grab a bowl of it. 

I sat pack down on the couch with the ice cream while watching TV. I know Korean, but sometimes they speak too fast for me and I cant understand so I read subtitles a lot.  I decided to watch Pororo since you know, he's so cute!

I mean who can resist them? And that's coming from ME! I'm not the girl who acts all cute and stuff. I'm a tomboy.

While watching Pororo, I remembered that I forgot to text Ms. K so I texted her saying I was fine and I'm waiting for my Uncle to come home.

After I finished the episode of Pororo and my ice cream, i went to go look at the basement since Uncle said he put a dance studio and recording studio in it.

The recording studio and dance studio were both amazing! They were new, and high tech, and the bombdiggity! I ran to luggage and dragged it up to my room so I could change into some dance clothes. I put on a pair of black sport shorts and a grey cami. I pulled my hair into a messy bun, grabbed my IPod, and went back to the basement. I hooked my Ipod up to the speakers and put my music on shuffle. The first song that popped up was "Max step" from Younique. I started dancing and continued to dance for a while until I heard the studio door shut along with whispers. I opened the door and looked to my left. I saw two guys run up the stairs. They had blond hair and they were wearing black.

". robbers..." I mumble to myself as I chase after them.

I ran up the stair and the lights were suddenly turned off. It was dark and creepy. I heard noises upstairs so I ran to it. When I was on the stairs someone quickly grabbed me from behind and he put his hand over my mouth.

"Sssshhh. Stay calm." he whispered to me. I bit his hand, but he did not let go of me so I elbowed him in his chest causing both of us to fall down the stairs. He was on top of me so I pushed him off. He was still on the floor so I grabbed his collar pulling it up towards me. I was about to punch his face when another guy grabbed me. He back hugged me so I could not elbow him. Instead I took my foot and kicked him in the nuts. He let me go and fell to the floor in pain. Soon a total of 6 men with blond hair and wearing all black were all standing in the same room as me. 

I put my fist up, ready to protect myself if any one of them come close to me.

"Get out before I call the cops" I tell them. They all started to laugh. 

One guy started to approach me. "Shouldn't we be calling the cops on you?"


Sorry for the late update guys. I know I promised I would put this chapter up yesterday and I thought I did because I typed it and all, but i forgot to add the chapter and I closed the window. so I retyped it today. So what do you think? Is it good or bad? Please comment and tell me!! I am still writing the third chapter so I will try to upload it as soon as possible. I would have finished it today, but I was not in school because i have a slight temp. so i slept all day. Now that 'm feeling better, I will do make up work, and finish the next chapter! Thanks for reading my story and I hope you like it!!