S.E.O.U.L one week earlier PART 2

SUPER JUNIOR and SNSD at my place ^o^

 

I’ve already spoken to your managers about this topic and know I’ll be telling you guys that…….. You will be moving to Australia for a few months until I contact you telling you it’s alright for you all to come back”

“What about Leeteuk and Yesung?!?!?”-Heechul

“I’ve also spoken to them and they said that as much as they would love to go to Australia with you guys they would like to finish their 1-2 years of army service and they hope you guys will send them a message before you leave also you cannot tell ANYONE that you are leaving this under strict orders break this rule and you will have to pay the consequences (There aren’t really consequences) your flight leaves on Sunday until then enjoy your time with family and remember not a word. Any questions??”

Seohyun put her hand up like a model student

“Where will we be staying, Sir”

“Aaah that will be decided when you arrive at the house of a friend of mine she has a large family and be sure not to be rude her niece is actually a fan of you guys so I hope you’re alright with that. Just come and see me before hand to receive the address, I’m unsure if the day you will be arriving on is when she’s has a family gathering. Be sure to be on your best behaviour and you may want to go over your English and Arabic. Oh her family is orthodox meaning there a bit stricter on clothing just wear appropriate clothing and you should be fine they don’t mind shorts I’ve been told by her but because to her family you will be strangers knee length should be alright and because its summer there bring light clothing and be sure it’s appropriate and bring some warm clothes cause the nights are unpredictable and the days may have cool winds. Any other questions”

Eunhyuk and Heechul both yelled out in sync “WHAT do we do about money?!”

The rest of the room broke up into laughter at the two dummies breaking some of the tension

“that is quite obvious and simple i'll have an international account opened so you are able to access money easily of course this should be ready before you leave and you should all receive the cards (there like credit cards) oh and I’ll give you my friends details and way of contacting her before you leave”

“What about the fans? What do you or we tell them? It’s not like we can disappear off the face of the earth and I’m sure some people will spot us in Australia”- Hyoyeon spoke up

“Well that’s simple we tell them that you’ve all been sent around the world for a resting/vacation time and to gain inspiration for your next albums which should be coming up by next fall and teasers will be let out beforehand as usual. I think that’s about it”

“What do we tell our families? what do we tell them?”-Taeyeon

“You tell them the same thing that I will be telling the media the same once they find out you guys have been missing remember to revise your languages and you should be fine, now is their anything you wish to ask before you go back to your families ?"

"what languages are we supposed to learn again???"-Jessica asked timidly 

"arabic and english, but i suggest you learn english a bit more since its and english speaking country but...hahaha...if you want to know what they say when they dont want you to listen i suggest you learn arabic well too. Now, i have another meeting to attend than a phone call with a contact to make sure theres a bus to pick you all up from the airport in Australia...." mr LSM was cut off suddenly by Sooyoung 

"aah president where in australia are we going???"

"of course you would like to know that well when you take the plane from Seoul airport you'll land in Sydney but then you have to take a connection fight and you will be landing in Melbourne this will be a learning expereince for you and try to fit in make sure to all have your hair dyed back to their original colours OKay"

"Deh/Neh"

then i'll see you in less than a week to recieve all your information and i hope you hope you enjoy this experience"

 

while everybody left sunny waited till the end to give her uncle a hug "thank you for letting us have this experience sam-jung^1"

^1-uncle