OO1. Gumiho?!

You? A Gumiho? That's Bull...

Jaejoong tried to run away but before he could he was flung to the air by a certain someone that wouldn't let him run away.

"AISH! LET ME GO!!" Jaejoong cried out loud as he tried to pull his hands away from the man.

"No... you need to pay." He replied as he dragged Jaejoong back to the restaurant.

"AISH! I HAVE NO MONEY!' Jaejoong yelled at the man.

"Then work for it." the man replied again and before they can reach the restaurant door, Jaejoong hissed.

"You'll pay for that." 

"Tch... People like you deserve to be in jail." The man muttered back.

 

"Ah! Yunho! You're bac- YOU! YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THE-" Before the boss can even say anything Yunho cuts off his conversation.

"Boss... Soju..1 bottle." Yunho dragged Jaejoong with him to a table.

"Let me go! I need to be at... that's not important... I need to leave before 12 a' clock." Jaejoong begged Yunho to release him.

"Nope." Yunho got the soju bottle and chugged on it, leaving Jaejoong staring at him in disbelieve.

"Let me... Go! O-Or I'll curse you!" Jaejoong struggled to get out of Yunho's grasp but failed miserably.

" Curse me? Haha! Enlighten me." Yunho laughed sarcasticly leaving Jaejoong into a really pissed off mode.

" Boss! Thanks for the drink!~ How much did this idiot fool owe you?" Yunho pulled Jaejoong up together with him to face the manager.

" He owed me around 100 won." The boss snickered as he saw the expression that landed toward Yunho's face.

"100 won?! What did you eat?!!" Yunho looked at Jaejoong in disbelieve,

"What?! I haven't like in 20 no 100 no- Aishhhh! That doesn't matter it's just that I didn't eat in a very long time..." Jaejoong replied to Yunho's rhetorical question,

 

Yunho paid and left the restaurant, bound to never know that his life is about to end.

"You'll die." Jaejoong cursed Yunho as they walked down a motor bike sped on them and crashed onto Yunho and the next thing he knew was Darkness took over.

 

 

A/N: Sorry ;^; This is a short Update~ Cuz I was Procrasinating alot and auhsdofh Sorry I'll make the next chappie longer~ Thanks for reading and Subbing~