He fell in love with me?

Flashback?

I apologize in advance, there are errors in my writing. sorry in advance> <

 

 

 

 

 

night, I got one message on my HP. I open, from Ljoe! I will open the message.
Ljoe: "noona .. to the park now!"
what's this? hmmm ... than I was curious, I'd better go there.
I was up in the park, I see Ljoe smiled sweetly at me. I will smile back.
Seohyun: what is it Joe? tumben once you brought me down here at night.
Ljoe: ummm ... noona .... I .....
He drew a long breath. I saw he was nervous and sweating. Why him?
Seohyun: ummm ... wae? why do you look nervous, hum?
Ljoe: noona ... a ... a ... i ...
I was looking Ljoe face quizzically.
Ljoe: I ... love you, noona ...
DEG?! he likes me?
Seohyun: mwoya?
Ljoe: ne ... I love you, since we first met, that's when I started there was a sense of the noona. you were my first love, you also have to teach what love is. and now I know that to love someone is very precious than anything.
I'm just speechless. I had no idea that was brought Ljoe sentence makes me speechless transfixed like this. I have to say?
He was squatting in front of me. He opened the box and its contents that ring!
Ljoe: noona ...
Seohyun: ne?
Ljoe: would you be my girl?
I was silent again.
Ljoe: accept this ring if you want to be my girlfriend ...
I could not even answer anything. what should I do? to be honest, I also loved him. but I have to say?
Seohyun: Ljoe .... I .....
Ljoe: ne ... noona??
hand slowly approached the box, and .......... yak! I received the box.
Ljoe: eh? noona?
Seohyun: wae?
Ljoe: you're sure to be my girlfriend?
I smiled.
Seohyun: ne ... of course I want :)
she laughed as she stood up and ruffled his hair. I was just laughing.
he also looked into my eyes, and then he hugged me.
Ljoe: noona saranghae .....
Seohyun: nado hahaha ....
he let go of his arms. and laughed again.
Seohyun: wae?
Ljoe: ani ...
he his face. close ... close ... close ... and .... he kissed me on the lips. gentle kiss once. before long he let go of the kiss. He took the box, and he paired the ring on my finger. then he kissed my hand, hold it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To Be Continue
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

what about this story? whether romantic? surely there will be a sequel ^ ^