One

Come back to me

"Dangshin-ah" i look at her. "Why are you crying Shin-ah?" i ask her and she hug me tightly. "Lay-oppa reject my confession what I am going to do? I really like him Dangshin-ah. Please please help me"

 

"What? you confess to him? what did he say to you?"

 

"He said that he doesn't like me because he have someone that he like"

 

"Oh? who's that lucky girl?" i ask and sweetly smile to her letting off her sad face. She lit up her head and sighed heavily. She pulled me to the seat and tucked my hair under my ears as she leaned an embrace to me. She cried ynder the hug and my shirt gets wet as the tears from her soaked in me. I patted her back and rubbing it calmly letting his angry to be fade.

 

"I don't know Dangshin-ah! I really don't know"

 

Yesterday was a stressful day. I decided to walk to the park since i'm free today because I have no classes. I sighed and sat in the bench under the tree and put my earphones on my ears. I played 'Into Your World by: EXO-K'

 

(Imagine that Lay was not a part of the group xD)

 

The song was really full of meaning and emotions. I can feel it. This group will be known as the best rookie group ever. However while I was listening to the song my eyes were shut, my both hands were folded under my and my legs was across.

 

A hands landed to my eyes blocking fully my eyes with a palm. I touch the hands and trying to pull it off but he/she insisted. "Guess who?" a guys asked me. Wait this voice...Yixing? I tried to figure out his hands by touching it and it was really Lay.

 

"Zhang Yixing?" i said and he release his hands off to my sight. He smiled at me and seat next to me. "What are you doing here?" he ask and took the one earphone from my left ear and place it to his. "Sniffing the fresh air how about you?"

 

"Me? haha I expecting that my love was here so I decided to go here." he said and chuckled. God why he is damn cute the way he chuckles. No wonder why girls chasing him haha. He'skind, playful, handsome, y, hot and of course his ing deep dimple that's why girls like him because of his charm. This guy really.

 

"Oh did you find her? who is she?"

 

"Yes, i find her. And im starting to having a butterflies in my stomach. Hehe. You didn't know her"

 

"Ah. Lucky girl. Um.... by the way, did Shin really confess to you?" i said and look at him. His face turned into serious and obviosuly seems irritated with my questions. "Don't bring that topic" he replied. He stood up stomping his feet leaving me i chase after him and luckily i catch his hand and spun him around to face me.

 

"What's wrong?" i ask calmed. He give me a death glare and slapped my hands off of to him but i pulled him around and ask him but he didn't replied and it makes me pissed off to the point that i want to slap his face and scratch his heart why'd he was so stubborn? why he hurting Jinah? is he really that cruel? He sighed and open his mouth.

 

"What?" he said in a cold-tone. My eyes widened because this is the first time he yelled at me. "Do you want to know who's that girl really?" he said and smirk. I clenched my fist in angered but i hold it back. He changed the way he use to be sweet like me but now? what the I am seeing from him.

 

"Yes, and i want to know who she really is. Is that wrong-"

 

"BECAUSE THE GIRL I LIKE IS YOU!!!! SATISFIED?" he said and walked away. My eyes get widened and jawdropped. I wasn't expect to hear that kind of words. Why me? why? Out of million girls why'd he choose me? Many questions filled in my head and stuck in my head without the true answer. I chase to him and grabbed his hands.

 

"Why me? Lay? you can love Jinah but why me?"

 

"You can't blame me Dangshin for beating my heart for you. How can I love her when you are the one that my heart shouting? Give me a reason how I stop my heart to beat for you? give me Dangshin! GIVE ME!" he said and the last words he shouted. I was speechless as my grip slowly loosen from his hands. His eyes were watery but he tried to hold his tears to fall. Suddenly he pulled me to a hug then he started to sobs.

 

"Please don't cry Lay. Man are supposed not crying but why you are crying?" I asked and patted his head.

 

"Because you hurting me Dangshin, i keep this feeling and tried to stop my heart but seriously I can't. You can't blame me right? or If you, I deserved it because I was really stupid" he said and tightened the hug. Our body was locked on each other and I can feel his heart beating so fast.

 

"Lay-oppa...." that was the only words I blurted. "Oppa please don't cry I'm hurt too when I am seeing you crying because of me." i hugged him back tightly as he leaned his chin to my shoulders.

 

"Please love me Dangshin. Please try to love me atleast"

 

"But I can't do that Lay-oppa because there was Shin--" he cut my words by placing his finger to my lips. He gasped and leaned a kiss to my lips. Kissing me passionately while his tears creeping down to his cheeks as his eyes were shut while my eyes are open looking at him as he tearing up. He pulled away and I wiped his tears with my thumbs.

 

"Don't cry please" i said and smiled at him "I will try Lay-oppa but please don't cry" and peck his lips.