Does He Know Me? O___O

Dear Diary

Your POV

 

“Come on Jiwon-ah.. please do it for mommy hmmm… I’ll give you more money so you can buy what you want in the grocery too.”

 

Aigooo… I just can’t resist my mom’s aegyo. Maybe that’s why my dad does everything she says all the time.

 

“Okay, okay.. stop the aegyo mom.. I’ll go already.”

 

“Wiih! Gomawo Jiwon-ah..! here’s the money. You know what you’ll buy right?” I grab the money and made my way out.

 

“Neh.. I’ll just call you before I pay the groceries to check if it’s done.” I said as I wave goodbye to my mom and went out our house to buy our groceries.

 

“Okay.. take care of yourself!”


 

As I am walking to the bus stop, I saw my bestfriend with the most annoying girl that I know; Kim Hyuna. She’s the queenka in our school. I’m just lucky since I don’t get bullied by her since I’m Dongwoon’s bestfriend. I know she likes my WoonWoon since she always flirt with him and I think the jerk likes her too. Like duh?! Who on earth will not sense that? He’s always shy when she’s around, especially when I’m with him. Also, whenever I mention that ’s name, he will nag me since I don’t really like her.

 

A bus finally arrived and the moment I hopped on it, I had a glimpse of them and I saw how Hyuna suddenly wrapped her arms around my WoonWoon. I really don’t get it but I somehow grew irritated by the scene. Seeing my bestfriend blush instantly makes me more annoyed.

 

“Aisssh! What am I thinking… I should be supportive on my bestfriend’s lovelife.” I rolled my eyes and sighed. “I hope I’ll have my own story too.”


 

 

“I think I’m finally done. Let’s see...” I scanned my grocery basket and found out that I didn’t get any sanitary napkins yet. I need to buy some since I don’t have stock at home anymore.

 

When I got to the area, I saw a strange guy standing in front of the pile of napkins looking troubled. I giggled to myself because I can see that he’s having a hard time deciding what to buy. Yet, I think of it as sweet. Maybe he is asked by her girlfriend to buy some for her. Like hello! Not all guys can do that right?

 

I just didn’t mind him and reached for my usual brand already. As I turned to leave, the guy tapped my shoulders and I was shocked when I turned to him.

 

“Ehhrmmm… Can you please help me choose a brand Miss?” He said with a shy expression while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

I didn’t budge a bit. I don’t know what to do. The man of my dreams is standing in front of me; the guy whom I giggled at a moment ago. OMO! Is this really happening? For God sake! This is really Lee Gikwang!! Can someone slap me now?!

 

“Hey miss…” he waves his hand at my face and I came back to my senses. “H-huh?”

 

“I said… Can you please help me choose a brand? As you can see… I’m a guy and I don’t know anything about these kinds of things. Well… I was just asked by my sister to buy her one. So, here I am… looking like an idiot!” He pouted. Such a cutie..! I want to pinch his cheeks right this instant.

 

“O-Oh… M-mianhe… I was just… U-uhmmm… Did your sister tell you what to buy her?”

 

“She just told me to buy her the one with… wings??” He said with a questionable look. I giggled silently yet I think he heard it since he frowned a little.

 

“Here you go… This brand is good. I think your sister will be good with that.” I handed him the brand I usually buy. Our hands slightly touched as soon as he held the napkin on my hand and with that, I definitely blushed.

 

“Oh okay… I’ll just buy this too. Gomawo!” he smiled and bid me goodbye. I didn’t notice that he already left since I was stuck right there like I had seen a ghost or what. GAHHHH! I really don’t know what to do! I can feel that my heart is thumping really fast that I may have a heart attack on the spot.

 

“By the way miss…” I was shocked by his sudden call. He looked back! OMG!

 

“We’re schoolmates right?” I nodded. “Can you please keep this a secret? It’s quite embarrassing…” he smiled like an angel that commands me to be a good girl for him.

 

“Y-yeah… S-sure… This will be a secret between us. No problem!” I showed him my gentle smile.

 

“Thanks! Well, I got to go… See you at school!”

 

He finally left and I was still there; can’t even move a single bit. Like OMG!! My prince charming of so many years does know me. I can’t contain the feels. Does he really know my name? Omo! Did he notice my blush back then? Ottokhe?! >___<


 

Dongwoon’s POV

“Yah Hyuna-ah..! Can you please leave me alone already? For how many times will I say this…” she cutted my sentence.

 

“I know… But… I can’t stop liking you namshin. I want to be your girlfriend” she clings on my arms while we’re talking at the side of the street.

 

Aigoooo… This girl really can’t understand that I don’t like her. Is she really numb or something?!

 

I removed her arms around me and held her hands. “Look Hyuna… You’re pretty and all the guys in our school like you”

 

“But they are not you oppa.” She pouted.

 

“You will not be happy with me Hyuna. You deserve someone’s love and care. And I am not that someone okay? I like you… but just a friend.” I said feeling sorry for her.

 

“But oppa… you’re the only person that I like. Why don’t you like me?”

 

I sighed. “It’s just that I have my eyes and heart on someone else already Hyuna-ah”

 

She rolled her eyes and walked away. Finally! She already left. I do feel sorry for her but what can I do? My heart is already taken by my bestfriend; my ever loving and caring bestfriend for years.

 

"Yah Son Dongwoon!!" I turned to see who called my name and I was shocked to know who it was. The guy smiled then wrapped his arms around my waist.

 

"I missed you so much big guy! How are you? Have you confessed your feelings to Jiwon already?" he wiggled his eyebrows towards me.

 

I covered his mouth immediately since I was alarmed that someone might hear what he  says. "Yah! Yang Yoseop! Are you serious?! Don't you know how to shut up your big mouth?? Someone might hear you!" 

 

Yeah yeah... This is my other friend, Yang Yoseop. He knows my feelings towards Jiwon since we are young. He is my what you call "Love Adviser". There family moved to other place because of his father's work. Since then, we just see each other whenever they have a vacation here.

 

He chuckled. "Chill dude~ can't you see there's no people around here but you? what the heck are you doing here on the streets alone anyway? it's hot you know..." 

 

"Aigoooo... long story! Does Jiwon knew that you're coming? Let's go to her house!" I smiled exitedly.

 

"What if I don't want to go there?" he smiled sheepishly.

 

"Then just go home and don't disturb me idiot!" I hissed and turn around to walk away from him.

 

I heard him chuckled yet I continued to walk away. Seconds after, he ran after me. "aigooo~ still the old dongwoon-ah.." he said tapping my back. "kaja! let's surprise your little miss princess Jiwon at their house. I know you miss her already" I smiled and we walked to Jiwon's house. 


Aigoooo~ Very sorry for this very late update you guys!

I'm just too busy in our school...

I hope you'll still read my work... -____-

by the way,

Enjoy your holidays with your family! ^^