19 months later

It's Cause We're Family

 

~~~~~19 months later~~~~~~~~

 

It was now autumn. Junhong and Jongup walked out of the military camp feeling like freemen or war heroes. In Jongup pictures the walk as a scene out of a movie. The two best friends walking out the gate and toward the world they left behind while the autumn colored leaves fell in the background as they trudged on.

 

The crunches from stepping on the dried leaves, sounded like the camp bidding its farewell to the two who had endured the mandatory military service together. Knowing very well that the two only made it through due to each other’s company, Junhong reached out to Jongup. The elder shocked by the younger’s brave act of intertwining their fingers together. Jongup glazed over his best friend’s face seeing the relief and joy in his eyes which reflected his own.

 

Passed the gates, Junhong’s eyes widened to the point that he looked like he had seen a ghost. There were his hyungs. The ever-familiar black van was parked parallel to the gate. Yongguk stood beside the van while bickering with Himchan about something Junhong couldn’t hear exactly what it was about. Leaning on the van, Youngjae was preoccupied with his iPad, probably finshing up a game of Candy Crusher. Meanwhile Daehyun was leaning on Youngjae’s should watching the epic round while eating cheesecake flavored ice cream.

 

Jongup turned to Junhong to see him begin to tear up. Daehyun was the first to notice Jongup and Junhong’s arrival. Running to his dongsaengs, Daehyun squeezed the life out of them while saying in his thick Busan accent something about how it was about time the two of them got out of there and that they (the rest of B.A.P) have been waiting for them since 5 am. Youngjae was the second join the group hug; he gazed at the two and gave them a thumbs up as a congratulations for making it out alive. Himchan and Yongguk noticed the scene as well as Junhong’s damp face. Himchan panicked seeing the maknae’s tears and ran pushing through Daehyun and Youngjae and ripping Junhong from Jongup. He inspected Junhong asking if he was injured, tired. Yongguk simply patted the Jongup and Junhong on the back - giving them the famous gummy smile while trying to calm down Himchan who was frantically examining the maknae line. 

 

Choking on his sobs, Junhong asked, "Why are you guys here? Don't you have a schedule?" 

 

Yongguk looked at him lovingly as a father would, "What are you talking about Junhong-ah? We're family." 

 

Although Junhong's sight was becoming badly impaired due to the accumulation of tears, he flashed s his brightest smile because they are family and will be together through the good and bad. 

 


 

I hope the story makes sense kinda just wrote this out of pure bordom. :P. Hope you enjoyed reading this :)