some things never change

Some Things Never Change

 

Loud laughters can be heard once the villa door was opened.

It’s actually a very private and silent place that even a droplet of water can be heard, so the noise created by a group of young people are magnified.

He counts the number of shoes arranged systematically on the shoe rack, which actually surprise him; and a smile immediately appears.

It’s the third year of their secret get together, and up until now he still pleased that every one ensure that they will attend this event.

 

He still remembers three years ago, Mini contacted her about her plan to have a get together party for Brown Sugar Macchiato cast and asking his help to gather the guys. He is hesitant at first since he knows that everyone is busy. They are good friends, yes, but after Brown Sugar Macchiato, everyone takes a different road. Though some of them are still under Andy’s management, most of them leaves and find another house. He will admit that three years ago, he didn’t know the story behind every one, especially the side of the girls. He’s in doubt how will Mini will be able to gather everyone and how they will have a common two free days.

 

But here they are now, on a private villa away from the city. A place where no one can take a photo of them, create another crazy story and post it on a tabloid. Here they are fifteen young actors having a two ordinary day away from every one’s eye.


Before he cried of happiness, he neatly placed his shoes on the rack and made his way into the living room.

 

The living room table was moved to the side to give space to fifteen people, twelve of them are sitting comfortably where ever they wanted. Xiao Jie was the first to notice his arrival and immediately ask him to sit down beside him on the rug. Tong tong gave him his plate while the rest are busy eating and informing him that they bet what time he will be arriving. Xiao Yu even told him that Gui Gui bet that he will arrive after they all leave since he is already a grandfather that makes everyone laugh.

Always expect Gui Gui to say the craziest things.

Before he can even ask where their resident ghost is, a loud baby voice surrounded the living room. If he wouldn’t know better, he will assume that voice is almost identical to Ya Tou only a note lower.

The voice screams Wang Zi’s name and random things that no one can decipher since it was said abruptly. Though the sentences are gibberish since the kitchen is not that near, you can easily distinguish that it was said in a cute manner.

 

“And she still claimed she doesn’t have any baby voice’ A-Wei said while rolling his eyes that makes everyone laugh.

“She does have a baby voice…. But it’s solely for Wangzi!” – Daya added, which increase the hearty laughters the group shared.

“Well some things never changed” Xiao Xiu stated matter of factly while waiting for the two people who said will get some water.

“Yeah, some thing never change, like how Ao Quan has been always the later person to arrive” Xiao Jie chimed in while looking at him with his playful smirk.

 

But he did agree, some things never change, but sometimes he wished there were specific changes they can make. Especially when it was something to do with Gui Gui and Wangzi, their resident in denial lovers.