Chapter Nine

I'm Crazy For You

-HyunSeung's Mansion-

 The loud thundering woke up HyunSeung. It was around 9:30 on a wet Sunday morning.   

 "This rain is crazy!" HyunSeung exclaimed. 

 He pulled himself out of bed. He went to brushed his teeth and combed his hair. He dressed in a pair of dark gray jean, a white T-shirt, and a black leather jacket. HyunSeung went downstairs for breakfast.  

 "Good morning, young master." His butler greeted him.  

 "Good morning, Ray." HyunSeung greeted back.

 Since HyunSeung was just a little kid, Ray had already worked under him. Ray took care of HyunSeung like his own son. HyunSeung's parents had abandoned him when he was just a little kid. HyunSeung lives with his grandparents. When they passed away, he inherited their heritage. HyunSeung has high respect for Ray. Because of Ray's existence, HyunSeung felt loved. He always wishes to have proper parents like all his friends at school. He cried countless of times because he was lonely. He lacked the feeling of a happy family. And Ray will always be the one who comfort HyunSeung. Ray taught HyunSeung many useful and cool stuff. There was a time when Ray caught a terrible cold, HyunSeung will stayed by Ray's side all day and night to take care of him. HyunSeung doesn't want anything dangerous to happen to Ray. He admires and loved Ray, a lot. Ray was the only one who knows all about HyunSeung's flaws but still loved him more than anything else. HyunSeung appreciated that.  

 "Here's your breakfast, young master." A maid set the food on the table.  

 "Thank you, ma'am." HyunSeung bowed. 

 Even though HyunSeung might be a cruel kid, he still respects his elders, and he especially kind to his workers. He provides them with comfortable clothing and delicious food. He make conversations to his workers often. Whenever he happened to saw one of his worker, he'll stop and respectfully bowed and greeted them. He let them rest whenever they needed to. He concerned about his workers all the time. He never complains or harshly order them around. And most of all, he always smiles and shows happiness or satisfactions to anything they do, even if it's horrible. That's why all of them respects him and gladly work under him for the longest time. Unfortunately, DooJoon is not one of the elder HyunSeung will shows respect to.  

 "Y-y-young master, you don't have to do that. How many times have I told you?" The maid politely said.

 HyunSeung just smiled and took a seat.  

 "Looks like you're not going to answer. Well, enjoy your meal." The maid bowed respectfully as she exited the room.   

 "Why can't they be comfortable around me?" HyunSeung sighed.  

 "Well, because you're in a much higher position than them," Ray kindly said. "You're the master, the boss."  

 "But, it'll be better if we all talk comfortably to each other, like a family." HyunSeung picks up his knife and fork.  

 "Just eat your breakfast." Ray coughed.

 HyunSeung finished his breakfast, cleanly.   

 "I'm heading out." He informed Ray.  

 "Don't forget this, like last time. You know, you almost caught a cold," Ray handed HyunSeung his phone and wallet.

 "You want to bring an umbrella? Just incase."  

 "Thank you very much, and no. It's okay. I can buy one, later." HyunSeung said and bowed.  

 "You really should stop bowing to your servants." Ray sighed.

 HyunSeung smiled and walked out the room.  

 "I'll be back before dinner." He called over his shoulder.

 Ray shook his head.  

 "This kid......" Ray smiled to himself.                                 

 

-YoSeob's House-                         

-DongWoon's P.O.V.-

  AISHH!!!! The thundering is so damn annoying! I opened my eyes and found myself hugging something...... I looked down..... KiKwang-hyung was sleeping peacefully........... WHAT HAPPENED???!!! Oh, wait, I remember now. I was the one who started this. Really? DongWoon? REALLY???!!! Wow, you must be out of your mind. But then, it wasn't my fault, I was extremely tired, and probably didn't know what I was doing. Actually, I did know. I meant to do that........ Okay. I did it. I'm very stupid. If he wakes up, how will he react? What will he do? Ahhh, whatever, it already happened, so why won't I enjoy it while it last. I pulled him closer to me, softly though, I didn't want him to wake up. If he did, I really don't know what to say.... Mmhhnnn.... He's warm....  

 "W-w-wh-what are you doing?" YoSeob-hyung suddenly showed up.  

 "Good morning, hyung," I said, trying to sound cool. "I don't know neither, but I can't move. I might wake him up." 

 I lied.... Only some.  

 "Oh really? Or you just want to continue hugging him." YoSeob-hyung smirked.   

 "Ani.... Seriously." I looked away, blushing.   

 "Yea, and I thought after Kwangie tucked me in, he left." YoSeob-hyung poured himself a glass of milk.

 I didn't say anything and played with KiKwang-hyung's hair.  

 "I want to say thank you for coming yesterday." YoSeob-hyung sincerely said.  

 "Hyung, you're all better now?" I stopped playing with Kikwang-hyung's hair.  

 "Much better." YoSeob-hyung smiled.

 I smiled back. I'm glad he's all better now. Suddenly, KiKwang-hyung shifted. I loosen my grip. Please, don't tell me he's waking up. He didn't. He snuggled back into my arms. Again, I wrapped my arms securely around him.  

 "Yea. I saw that." YoSeob-hyung chuckled.  

 "Mwuh? He was about to fall off." I made up an excuse.  

 "Sure. Let just say that. But, it's not, am I right?" YoSeob-hyung winked.

 My face quickly turned red, just like a tomato.   

 "Ahh... How cute, you're blushing." YoSeob-hyung teased.  

 "Yah! Hajima! I'm not!" I pouted.  

 "Good luck. By the way, I'm going out," YoSeob-hyung said as he threw a key on the table next to the couch.

 "When y'all go home, please, lock the door for me. Thank you."   

 "Araseo. Oh, and it looks like it going to rain again. You might want to bring an umbrella with you." I suggested.  

 "Nah. I'll be fine," YoSeob-hyung carelessly said.

 "See y'all later. Watch KiKwang well." 

I nodded shyly.  

 "Bye, hyung. Be careful."                         

-End of P.O.V.-

         

 

-YoSeob's P.O.V.-

 I love it whenever it rains. Because after the rain, there comes a rainbow. And everything is so freshly watered, even myself. I think I should let go and move on. But I'm not so sure, I have crazy feelings for JunHyung. I don't think I have any confident in erasing them. It never works No matter how hard I tried.   

 "Life ." I said and looked down at my bandaged fist.

 It really does. It just sat there and laugh at you while you're in pain. Nothing good that you expected came. All those horrible nightmares came instead. I sighed heavily. I wonder what JunHyung is doing right now. See what I mean? I can never get rid of him. My feelings are way too deep. But, I don't stand a chance with him. He already got HyunSeung. There's no need for me. Oh whatever! That's not really important right now. What's important right now is that I didn't listened to Woonie and brought an umbrella with me! UUGGHHH!!!!                         

 -End of P.O.V.-   

                     

 

-JunHyung's P.O.V.-  

 "Hyung, can you grab me an umbrella?" I asked while putting on my shoes.  

 "Where are you going? You haven't eat breakfast yet." DooJoon-hyung handed me a black and white umbrella.   

 "I wanna go outside for some fresh air," I grabbed the umbrella.

 "Thanks, hyung."  

 "Alright. But, be back for lunch. Don't get sick." DooJoon-hyung headed back to the kitchen.  

 "Got it." I opened the umbrella and walked outside.

 It just started raining. It wasn't when I woke up, but there were thunders. This weekend is quite a wet one. It rained nonstop yesterday, and now, it started raining again. Something very sad must have happened up there. I was walking for quite awhile until I found someone standing underneath a tree. It was...... YoSeob? It is him. I quickly ran over to him.  

 "Annyeong." I greeted coolly.  

 "Oh, annyeonghaesaoh." YoSeob looked up and smiled.

 That smile can melt any hearts.   

 "Going out on a rainy day, and didn't bothered to bring an umbrella with you?" I moved my umbrella over his head.  

 "It wasn't raining when I left." YoSeob pouted cutely.   

 "Share with me. You're about to get soaked." I chuckled.  

 "Okay." YoSeob scooted closer to me. 

 I looked away, blushing really hard. I hope he didn't notice. He didn't because he was admiring the ground.  

 "Where were you heading to?" I asked.  

 "I don't really know. Just randomly walking." He replied.

 I nodded slowly. We were walking side by side for a while until this crazy idea popped in my head. And without thinking I turned to YoSeob.  

 "Wanna hang out at my house?"  YoSeob looked up at me, he was totally surprised.

 What did you say, JunHyung?! Why would you ask him that?! He already has a boyfriend. There's no way he'll be going to a guy's house. Especially when y'all two just became friends. Not very close, yet. He'll go if it's DongWoon, but you? SERIOUSLY?! ARE YOU STILL SLEEPY?! WAKE UP!!!   

 "Uhh... Sure... I'm getting kinda cold anyways." YoSeob looked down at the ground again.

 Wow, did I just invited him? And did he just accepted it?  

 "Alright," I smiled. "Let's go!"                         

-End of P.O.V.-     

                   

 

 

                                                                                -End of Chapter Nine-