Chapter Eleven

I'm Crazy For You

-School-  

 "Woah... So he do have a white limo, just like I thought." YoSeob stopped walking and looked at the huge white limo parked in front of the school's gate.  

 "That's so cool." DongWoon stared.  

 "I've never actually seen a limo before," KiKwang admired. "It's so awesome!"

HyunSeung stepped out, flipping his fine brown hair. He grabbed his backpack. And bowed at the driver.  

 "Thank you for taking me, JiHoon." HyunSeung smiled.  

 "Ahh... You don't have to do that, young master. I do this everyday," JiHoon scratched his head. "Well, have a nice day. I'll pick you up after."   

 "Alright. Bye." HyunSeung waved.

The white limo left. HyunSeung then turned and walked to class. YoSeob, KiKwang, and DongWoon also went to class.  

                       

-In Math Class-

 "The algebra exam is around the corner. I want everyone to work hard and score this." Mr. Sok tapped his desk to get everyone's attention.  

 "Neh!" The class responded.  

 "Araseo! I'm going to pass out today's assignment. If you can't finish in class, do it for homework. HyungSeung, can you pass it out, please?" Mr. Sok handed a stack of papers to HyunSeung.  

 "My pleasure." HyunSeung took the stack with both hands.

YoSeob, who didn't even paid any attention, stared blankly at HyunSeung's empty desk. HyunSeung passed a packet to YoSeob.  

 "Hey." HyunSeung smiled.  

 "Ohh... Hey." YoSeob forced a smile.   

 "It's a pretty thick packet, better if you finish most in class. You'll have less work at home." HyunSeung suggested.  

 "Thanks." YoSeob said.  

 "Get to work, don't space out." HyunSeung grinned.  

 "Araseo." YoSeob blankly replied.

DongWoon was watching the two of them throughout the whole conversation. He started to feel scared.  

 

-Lunch-                         

-JunHyung's P.O.V.-

I can barely concentrate in my class. YoSeob's face kept on appearing whenever I'm trying to listen to the teachers. Good thing it's lunch break. I walked to the cafeteria to buy some food. Honestly, school food are disgusting, and the bad thing is that good food costs money. Whatever, I have money, no worries. But YoSeob doesn't. Well, I don't think he does. My poor YoSeob, have to eat those nasty food. I should go look for him and buy him lunch. Hmm... I bet KiKwang is not as nice as I am. Tskk! I was about to leave to my usually lunch spot until I heard someone called my name. I was hoping it to be YoSeob, but it was KiKwang.  

 "JunHyung-ssi!" KiKwang called.  

 "Neh?" I walked over to him.  

 "Have you seen YoSeob?" He asked.

What kind of question was that? He's your boyfriend dude! And look at you, don't even know where he went. I'm totally have confidence that I'm a better boyfriend. But to be nice for he is YoSeob's boyfriend, I answered.  

 "Nope."  

 "Oh... OK! Enjoy your lunch!" KiKwang smiled and walked away.

..... OK..... Whatever. I walked up to the rooftop. Yep, that's where I usually have my lunch. It's so peaceful and refreshing up here. You can almost see the whole world from here. Haha. Just kidding. I opened the door and guess what? I'm not the only person up here. I sighed. Someone have taken my lunch "room". I took a close look from the door. It was YoSeob. He wasn't eating though. He just stand there, looking out to the view. Wow... He's so beautiful... Like an angel... So perfect... The wind blow his hair softly. His eyes sparkled. His lips are so irresistible. His figure was just flawless. I can never get bored watching him. Then, I realized that he was alone. Shouldn't have realized it sooner. I decided to make a move. Maybe he'll break up with KiKwang and come to me. OK... Now I'm just being selfish. Whatever, my angel must be hungry. Good thing I brought a lot of food. Here I go!  

 "YoSeob?" I pretended to flinch.  

 "Oh... JunHyung...," He turned. "Hey."  

 "What you doing up here?" I asked as I walked over to him.  

 "Ahh... Nothing really.... I just thought it feels good up here," He smiled. "You?"  

 "I always eat lunch up here." I said.  

 "Jinja? Mianhae." YoSeob looked down.  

 "Hey, want to join?" I finally forced out.

First, he looked at me. And my heart stopped beating. I didn't die... Anyways, second, he smiled. Seriously, YoSeob, are you trying to kill me? Then, he looked away. What?! Come on. Did I messed up?  

 "If you don't mind..." He finally answered after a thousand years.  

 "I never do. And stop saying that. No one will mind, you know," I chuckled. "Sit down."

YoSeob sat down across from me. I divided my lunch and gave him all the best ones. Of course, my Seobie needs to stay healthy and strong. I smiled to myself.  

 "Thank you very much." YoSeob smiled.  

 "Anytime." I replied, coolly.

Yea. You have to act really cool, JunHyung.   

 "You know, you're really nice." He said.  

 "I know. I always am." I grinned. 

YoSeob chuckled. I, too. I can feel today will be an awesome day! We continued eating. After, YoSeob tried to cleaned up, but I refused. We were fighting for a while until I notice YoSeob's left fist was bandaged by a white piece of cloth. OMG!!!  

 "YoSeob!" I kind of scream, not very loud.

YoSeob flinched. Oh, no. I scared him. But his fist...  

 "What happened?" I grabbed his wrist softly.  

 "Ahh... This? Just some accident." He answered, relieved.   

"No. Tell me." I demanded.  That sounded harsh...                         

 

-End of P.O.V.-                         

 

 

-YoSeob's P.O.V.-

JunHyung's sudden yell scared me. I thought he got angry because I won't let him clean. But he was asking about my fist. What should I tell him? I can't say that I "accidentally" punched the window. Who accidentally does that? Nor can I say that I punched the window because I was in serious pain and the reason was him. I don't know.  

 "Talk. Tell me what happened." JunHyung said.

His face was extremely serious.  

 "I said it's nothing. You don't have to worry." I managed to choke out some words.  

 "Tell me. And of course, I'm really worried. I'll do anything to help. So, tell me." He said.

Sure, like you will. Now, I feel really hurt. It looks like he's taking care of me as his little brother. He pity me. No. No. No. I don't you to pity me. HAJIMA!!!  

 "No. I can't... Don't.... No.... Stop... H-ha-hajima.... I don't want your pity! I don't want you to pity me! I've had enough!" I screamed and burst into tears.

And I did what weak people always does. I ran away. I ignored JunHyung's calls of my name. I don't want this! I locked myself up in one of the stall in the restroom and sobbed. I returned to class, eyes all swollen and puffy.   

 "What happened?" Woonie asked.  

 "You cried, didn't you?" Kwangie looked at my eyes.  

 "Class didn't start, right?" I tried to turn the subject.  

 "Nope." Woonie shook his head.  

 "What. Happen.?" Kwangie grabbed my wrist.  

 "D-do I look pitiful?" I decided to tell them, they're my best friends after all.  

 "No, hyung, you don't." Woonie patted my back.

Kwangie nodded.  

 "But, to him, I do," I bit my lower lip. "I-I-I don't want him to pity me."  

 "Who? JunHyung-ssi?" Woonie and Kwangie said in unison.

I gave a little nod.  

 "How?" Kwangie raised one of his eyebrow.  

 "I-I... It just feels like it. He treat me as his weak little brother...," I said. "I don't like it..."  

 "You sure?" Woonie asked.  

 "I don't know." I shrugged, feeling thorns stabbing my body.

It was quiet for a while until HyunSeung walked in with serious, devilish eyes. He looked directly at me. What's going on? Did he misunderstood something?  

 "I want to talk to you for a little bit." He said.   

 "Uh... Neh." I nodded.

He gestured for me to follow him. But Woonie and Kwangie kicks in.  

 "If you have something to say,..." KiKwang glared.  

 "Say it right here." DongWoon finished KiKwang's sentence.  

 "It's personal." HyunSeung said.  

 "I'll come," I pushed through my two best friends, whom trying to protect me for what reason I don't know of. "Thanks, but I think he's really serious."

I need to show that I'm not weak. I'm strong. That's why I can break a window just by giving it a punch. Right, I am strong.   

 "Be careful." Kwangie said.

I smiled and headed out the door.

 

-End of P.O.V-                        

 

                                                                                    -End of Chapter Eleven-   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I suddenly checked my notes and finished this chapt. ^_^ I won't be updating anymore until tomorrow (too much for today). Thanks to those who have read and like my fic.~~~ >_<