Busker Busker

KPOP BOY GROUP PROFILES

Requested By: @Tullu-

Busker Busker was founded by Bum Jun, the lead vocalist, and was originally called ‘Pinky Pinky’. He started it off as an actual busking group, featuring students from his university, that didn’t focus only on music but various mediums and had various members. Eventually, the drummer for the group left for the army and Bum Jun and Hyung Tae got Brad, who was an English prof. at Sangmyung University, to join. The band Busker Busker was kinda like a subgroup of the whole Busker Busker group. So, Brad, Bum Jun and Hyung Tae got more and more popular with their street performances until they eventually went and tried out for SuperStar K3.

 

MEMBERS PROFILE

Name: Jang Beom Jun~ 

Birthday: 16 May 1989

Lead Vocalist, founder and guitarist of Busker Busker

Facts:

He attended Sangmyung University in Cheonan where he met Hyung Tae and eventually Brad.

He is a regular on the OnStyle show Golden 12 with Lee Hyori

Name: Bradley Ray Moore~ 

Birthday: 3 August 1984

Hometown: Fairfield, Ohio, USA

Facts:

The main and current drummer. He was an English Lecturer at Sangmyung University where he was asked to join the group after their original drummer left for the Army.

Brad’s twitter: @Busker_Brad

He recently got married to his girlfriend, Dani, after many years of dating~

Name: Kim Hyung-Tae~ 

Birthday: 21 December 1991

Facts:

The bassist and youngest member of the group. He was a student alongside Beom Jun at Sangmyung University and was asked to join the busking group by him. 

HyungTae’s Twitter: @kht9001