The name's Jaehyo

Don't mess with the Pirate life

"Shishh...here he comes again" Zico thinks while looking arrogantly to the tax gatherer walking toward his ship.

"What do you want now? I think I made my point clear I'm not paying a single coin just because I'm parked on this port!" Zico told the guy who was walking toward him.

The tax gatherer looked somehow handsome, and indeed he was a handsome man, he was wearing a white suit, with his suitcase containing money and notes for him to give to the town bank.

"I'm sorry sir but that's the law here, and if you are thinking of leaving your ship here you must obey to whatever the town tells you to do" the handsome man looked at him arrogantly.

"Damn you rich people are so arrogant, but I ain't paying you nothing, I think we've already had that discussion before right? So stop insisting if you don't want me to hurt you....I'm sorry what was your name?" Zico laughed at the man.

"The name's Jaehyo and sir you know you must....WOAH!" Jaehyo stopped talking due to an abrupt movement from the ship.

"HYUNG!!!!!! Everything's ready!!!!! ARE WE SAILING NOW?!?!" an enthusiastic shout from Jihoon who was standing in the balcony of the Buster ship.

"Oh yeah....I'm sorry sir Jaehyo but I might to take this to the basement because we surely don't want nothing to happen to this precious coins of yours, right?" Zico abruptly snatched Jaehyo suitcase and hand it to Taeil who had been watching them since a moment ago.

"HEY THAT'S MINE! You pirates I always knew you were just thieves!" He yelled while fixing his tie.

The ship starting leaving port, so Zico got ready and grabbed the ship's helm. But didn't they forgot about something...Nah, all that Zico cared about that moment was to leave port. They finally reached open sea, Ahhh Zico felt so relaxed and happy.

"YEAHH!!! I missed the sea so much.....Zico-hyung where are we actually heading?" the curious maknae asked, "I don't know, I'll think about it later, now I just want to enojoy the.........." he got interrupted by a sudden scream, "YAHHHHHHH, YOU DAMN PIRATES WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING ME?!!? I DON'T WANT TO DIE....UMMAAAAAAAA!!!!" Jaehyo was having a sudden panic attack.

"Oh yeah you..." Zico started nagging, "I knew I was forgetting something.....oh well just sit back and enjoy Jaehyo-ya, because I ain't going back to leave you there, too lazy for that...."

"WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU TALKING SO CALMLY?! I COULD DIE HERE! AND ALSO....." He was suddenly knocked out by P.O, "Oh hyung he's so annoying! Better calm down man or you're going to drive me crazy ad I'll end up throwing you out from the ship" P.O laughed and went to his room.

"Taeil-a, can you please take Jaehyo somewhere else...he's making me nervous....Oh and also give him so food, maybe that way we could calm him down", "Yes Zico-nim!" the short guy carried Jaehyo on his back and quickly noticed how heavy the guy was, "Aigoo, can't carry him anymore....." He struggled all the way until he finally reached an empty cabin, where he placed Jaehyo.

Taeil waited next to the bed Jaehyo was sleeping in. He was feeling bored and wanted him to wake up, but then he got distracted with a tattoo on the other's hand, like "how an elite man would have one?" It was considered impolite, but Taeil didn't seemed to care a bit.

The hours passed and eventually Taeil fell asleep in the chair he was sitting.

Finally Jaehyo woke up, he was still feeling a bit dizzy due to Jihoon's recent attack, he was about to freak out again but the sleeping boy next to him caught his attention, he never imagined how could a pirate be so cute, maybe he was having the wrong idea after all. He didn't know if it'll be good to wake him up or not. Jaehyo was in his own world, lost into his own mind, still staring at the boy next to him, when suddenly Taeil woke up.

"Ummm...why are you staring at me?" he told Jaehyo while expressing a disgusted look.

"Huh? Oh sorry, I was just......" Jaehyo started blushing.

"Never mind ummm....." he interrupted "Zico-sshi told me to give you food and also to tell you that If you decide to panic again you are sharkfood..." the boy's overbite didn't let him speak clearly but Jaehyo still find it cute, "Who?....Oh yeah Zico....." he looked away arrogantly, "Anyway here's your food" Taeil hand him a small bowl of rice and an orange.

"That's all? Never mind....Umm...where am I?" he asked.

"You're now on board of the BlockBuster ship, also called Buster, but I personally think Buster sounds silly, but Zico-sshi seems to like it Haha" the small man laughed while friendly explaining to Jaehyo who was still confused.

"Oh you're so boring....maybe you'll understand better if I tour you though the entire ship because well....being honest you're not going back to port for a long while" he laugh.

"I'm going to kill Zico..." he smirked.

"Anyway are you done?" the small man asked, "Yeah kinda..." he stand up and Taeil looked surprised due to Jaehyo height, "Wow, you're pretty tall...let's get going now I'm getting hungry too, I want to eat so let's hurry!" he hold Jaehyo hand while leading him to the ship's kitchen, making the tall man blush a little.

"Kyung-sshi!!!! Are you in the kitchen?" Taeil yelled while opening the kitchen door, Jaehyo looked surprised to the strange man who was cooking.

"Who is he?" the strange man asked while walking toward Jaehyo.