JONGLO - Storm

DRABBLES

 

 

Zelo always hates when the world coated with rain. However he likes –no, he absolutely loves– the storm. It kinda weird as most of people hate the storm and love the rain. Even his boyfriend thought he’s weird. But he really love Zelo no matter what.

 

“Hyung! See! The lightening is very pretty isn’t it?” Zelo whispered to Jongup’s ear as he leaned to the windows frame. Jongup furrowed at his lover words. What’s actually pretty? He turned his head to his lover pretty face. “No, you are the one.” Jongup smiled.

 

“Huh? What do you–” before he could finished his words, a pair of soft lips crashed on him. He could feel Jongup smiled on the kiss. It just a sweet kiss, not a passionate one. “Oh c’mon. i mean you are the prettier.” Of course! Zelo’s the only one who thought that storm, lightening, and stuff are pretty.

 

Not to mention that Zelo’s prettier than a storm. Even if he should choose between Zelo and the most beatiful star ever, he would choose Zelo.

 

“Hyung ummm.. Let’s get in.” Zelo face suddenly pale. “Uh if you don’t wanna, then I’ll go by myself.” Zelo turned to the dorm.  Oh its worse! He’s alone in the dorm and Jongup still outside. He then run to his shared room with Jongup and slipped to the comforter and began to listened some music from his iPod.

 

 

 

 

“Junhong!” Jongup called his name couple times but no answer. He run after Zelo to the dorm but he is Jongup anyway, so he doesn’t have any clue where Zelo is. Not long he remember that Zelo pale face is caused by the rainy. When he looking for Zelo in their room, he chuckled that he saw a bulge in Zelo’s bed and hear his boyfriend crooned. “Stupid.” He mumbled as he step closer.

 

“Junhongie~” Jongup called and pulled the comforter. “Uh hyung, your brain’s still loading too much to aware that I’m afraid.” Zelo pouted. “Sorry, I’ll sleep next to you then. Himchannie hyung said he and Yongguk hyung will back at nine. And Daehyun hyung at ten.” He laid his body next to Zelo.

 

Zelo snuggled to his warm body. “I hope I can be taller than I am now.” Jongup sighed. “So you could burried your face on my chest or my neck.” Zelo giggled at his clueless boyfriend. “Aish forget it hyung, it burden me sometimes. Now just hug me! Imma scared.”

 

 


yeah everyone, Zelo's just like me, i love the storm than the rain kkk~ so how's it?