Final

Butterflies

Jiyong has never been good at telling people how he feels. He's good at writing about it. He's good at expressing himself, on stage or in the recording studio. He can write and produce a song that has so much feeling to it, but he'd never be able to tell anyone how he felt about them.

 

He's good at pretending to feel. Every time he dates a girl, he is always the first to say “I love you” he hates having no control in a relationship. But he doesn't explain the love, he usually ends up babbling on and saying something like “I dunno, you have a good personality” he doesn't know if it's because he can't express it, or that he just doesn't feel it. In the back of his mind he knows that he feels nothing for the girls he dates, he doesn't have any feelings towards them. No butterflies.

 

He notices Seungri. How he always laughs way too much. How he blinks rapidly when he's embarrassed. He thinks it's cute. He finds the other able to keep him concentrated when he needs to write a song for YG. He's the first one to make sure Jiyong has eaten. He's the only one who stays with him in his room to help him with a song, or just talk with him. Jiyong just thinks Seungri is being a good maknae.

 

Jiyong slowly starts to realize he's feeling something for Seungri, that he thought he should only feel towards a girl. But he doesn't know what it is. It isn't love, but it's close. He feels butterflies.

 

He first feels this when they are in the middle of an interview and the MC is asking Seungri who his favourite Hyung is and Seungri immediately answers with Jiyong, and they all laugh at how he didn't even need to think about it before blurting it out. Jiyong at that moment realized that Seungri had always been there for him.

 

He'd always been the one taking care of him. He was there when Jiyong had a 101 degree fever, and everyone else had a schedule and didn't want to stay and help him because they didn't want to catch whatever he had. But Seungri had stayed. He had made sure that Jiyong had everything he needed. Making him ramen to sooth his throat that hurt since he had a terrible cough along with everything else. Once Jiyong was all better he noticed Seungri had been acting weird. He thought that Seungri had caught the fever too. But he wasn't sure.

 

Seungri had walked into Jiyong's room at night, this seemed to be a nightly thing. He walked in and put down a coffee where Jiyong sat at his desk then went to sit on the bed. It was quiet, with only the sound of pen on paper. Jiyong has a hard time talking when he has a thought on a song. He has to get it down before he forgets it. Once he was done writing he swivelled around in his chair to face Seungri. He'd been dreading this all day. Because he didn't know what to say to him. “Hey Seungri I have feeling for you but i don't know what they are” is not exactly the best thing to say. But he hated small talk. He only did it when he had nothing else to say, but he did. Something was on his mind, and he hated having things in his mind. He always wanted them to be out in the open like his songs. He had an idea and he had to get it out. But as he was looking at Seungri he didn't know how to start. Luckily Seungri was always good at starting conversations.

 

“Write another hit song yet?”

 

“Hmph, not exactly. Is that all you came in here to ask?”

 

“I just like watching you write, it's peaceful. You can ignore me if you want.”

 

“It's not easy to ignore you, you always have something to say.”

 

“I promise I won't say a word” Seungri said with his arms up in defence.

 

“Well if you have nothing to say, I have something to tell you.” Jiyong said, slowly gaining a bit of confidence in himself. Something he usually doesn't have much of a problem with.

 

Seungri's eyes widened “T-that wasn't me. It was Daesung's fault! I told him not to mess with the pens, and when it exploded on your pants, he started freaking out. He said he was going to take care of it but I guess he didn't. I'm sorry Hyung, but it wasn't me!” Seungri said babbling, and Jiyong was mad, but he figured he should deal with this later.

“That wasn't what I wanted to tell you. But we can talk about that later with Daesung, and both of you can buy me a new pair.”

 

“Oh, okay that's fair. What was it then?” Seungri said fully immersed in the conversation which was rare for him.

 

“Well what I wanted to say was. Ummm.” Jiyong really didn't know where to begin. He wanted to tell Seungri everything on his mind but he didn't know where to begin. So he decided on the most easiest thing to say “I feel butterfly’s”.

 

“Hmm, hyung what are you talking about.”

 

“I wasn't done. I feel butterflies when your around. I can't stop thinking about you, all the time your there in my mind and I can't shut it off. You are like a song on repeat for day's but I can't get enough of the melody, and it doesn't bother me that the bass is a little off.”

 

“Hyung, what are you saying.”

 

“I just, I'm scared to get close, but I don't want to be alone, and I feel something for you. But i'm scared that if i get too close you'll be like all the girls that I date and you'll find someone better-” he broke off when Seungri interrupted him.

 

“W-wait, are you saying you want to date me? Do you like me? Hyung just be honest with me. Say what you feel and stop babbling, you sound like me.”

 

“Yes I want to date you, but I don't know what I feel towards you. All I know is that i'm sitting here with you right now and all I can think is how much I want to kiss you” Jiyong said and leaned in closer to Seungri and kissed his plump lips. Seungri deepened the kiss, and Jiyong was so happy that Seungri didn't reject him. In that moment all Jiyong could feel was butterflies.

 

A/N- Just a quick oneshot. Since i've been having a hard time with writing. It's kind of(not really) inspired by Can You Feel My Heart -BMTH. But yeah, it's a good song, and album i've been listening to it non stop. Kay i'm gonna go before i continue to babble insanly. <3 Leave comments pleasee ^^