i.intro

Princess VS Flirters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung

"Hawm," I yawned before I put my books aside, done revising for tomorrow. "Mom, do you need the light?" I asked my mom who had already brought the mattresses for us to sleep. "No, honey. You can turn it off," she replied as she yawned herself. She must have been tired, because she dozed off a second later.

Hello, everyone. Guess I didn't introduce myself. My name is Kang Miyoung, and I'm currently in my second year in high school. My family is poor and my house consists of two rooms, a bathroom and a little space as the kitchen. I'm not exactly the luckiest person on earth, but I work hard to get what I want. And that's something I'm always proud of.

My father works in a company as a humble employee, but my uncles use him because he's always so kind with them. Hence he gets half the money he makes- if not less. It's not like we can do anything about it, because dad is the youngest among his siblings. He has a feeling that he'll be doomed if he doesn't respect his three glutton older brothers.

Therefore, he has to work part-time after his stable job. Because of that, he comes home really late at night and doesn't have a healthy life routine. I don't know how many times have I told him to not overdo it, but he just doesn't listen. He's been like that since the day I told him weird things have been happening with me- and that was last year if I recall.

I can't touch guys whose ages are from 16 to 28, which I discovered by the beginning of this year. I get horrible headaches, nosebleeds, and sometimes my skin burns when our skins contact. Even if it was only shaking hands. And I came to these results not so easy, because I almost died several times if my best friend wasn't there to take me to the hospital every time.

Seoyeong, my best friend, has been there since I can recall. I sometimes feel that she's been there since the day I was born. She's a normal tomboy girl that likes playing around and who always wins against anyone in any physical activity. Actually, the school forbids her to play. I've never been there whenever she played, but I guess it's because she's so clumsy. She's made twenty boys go to the hospital since our first year in high school, and everyone at school is taking caution of her now.

The weird thing is that I don't know why exactly they send those boys to the hospital. Were their injuries serious? Seoyeong refused to tell me, and no one dared to talk about it to me. Well, I didn't care much. It might be because most of them have attempted to bully me before. Okay, well… let me tell you about something different. Bullying is boring to talk about, anyways.

I'll tell you about my family. My father has three brothers as I mentioned before. Uncle Jinsang, uncle Hyunwoo and uncle Jangseok. Uncle Jinsang has two sons and one daughter that are all married and live abroad. He's the oldest of the three, also the least glutton.

Uncle Hyunwoo has a daughter and five sons. The three oldest sons and the daughter are married and are happily living in Busan. The two youngsters, Jaehyo (19 years old) and Kyung (17 years old) are in another school. Kyung is in his first year in high school and Jaehyo is in his last.

The last uncle is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter