Happy birthday?

Happy birthday~

 

"happy birthday honey." said my mom across the phone.

"thanks mom." I smiled

"okay. Have to go now." she said and hung up.

I sighed and slightly pouted. I really hope to have a great birthday and I did wait till after midnight. And still there is no news. Even from Yoseob who's having a day off and just chilling on the couch watching cartoons.

"oppa! Any plans for today?" I asked.

"ani.. It's the end of the year. Maybe meet up with some friends." he shrugged.

"oh." I nodded as he shot me a curious look.

"what is it?" he asked.

"Aniyo. Just asking..." I chuckled nervously.

Suddenly my phone vibrated. I got a few texts from my old school friends. But I don't expect Baekho to text me as well. We were school friends before and I used to have a crush on him. But as time passes by I learned to move on. So it was shocking to find his text and I couldn't help but let out a small giggle while slightly jumping around the room.

After replying back some 'thank you for the birthday wish.' to most of the texts. I finally had to courage to read his text.

-text from unknown number-

Hey! Happy birthday... It's Baekho! I hope you still

Remember me? Wanna catch up on lunch? :)

-text to Baekho-

Omo. Oppa! You remembered? Hahaha sure.

I'd love to. :)

-text from Baekho-

Okay then. See you at Seoul kitchen? 

-text to Baekho-

What time? :)

-text from Baekho-

In two hours :) can't wait!

I chuckled again and now Yoseob is glaring back at me.

"jagiya. What's so funny?" he asked

"Aniyo. Just an old school friend. Asking to meet up in two hours." I smiled happily.

"you really wanna go? But I have a day off today and it's winter.. It's really cold outside.. You can hang out with them next time." he frowned.

"of course I wanna go. At least they remembered." I mumbled and went to take a quick shower before changing into something nice. While he sat there and looks like he's thinking about something.

After dressing into a black sweater and a pink frilly skirt on a stocking. I grabbed a handbag with my purse and phone and got ready to leave.

"jagiya! Don't go! What did I forget?" he whined

"nothing. I just wanna meet up a friend that's all." I smiled at his cute behavior.

"but what did I forget? Gimme a hint." he mumbled, annoyed.

He furrowed his eyebrows together and sighed annoyingly.

"oppa! Have to go now." I smiled happily although I'm still alittle mad but seeing him try so hard makes me forget. I stole a kiss making him blink and whine even more.

"where?" he asked with puppy eyes.

"Seoul kitchen." I smiled.

"jagiya!! Don't go!! I'll remember faster if I have more of that." he pouted.

"mian oppa..." I mumbled and walked out the door. I took a cab and arrived at the restaurant he arranged us to meet at.

I was just paying the cab and going to get off the cab when I bumped into someone. Literally. Making the both of Our bottoms land on the icy road.

"c-cold...." I mumbled and quickly stood up to clean the ice off.

"juisunghamnida.." he said as he stood up and slipped on some ice, making he fall and lean to me.

"mi..an.. Uh... Sora? Is that you?" he jumped and pulled away, chuckling.

"Baekho? You changed!" I blushed and chuckled

"yeah. Grown handsome-er right?" he gave an eyesmile.

The eyesmile I fell for when we're still old school friends.

"yaah!! Still the same confident boy." I chuckled again.

"you changed as well! You look more beautiful.." he blushed

"I work out. Ever since you started forcing me and teasing me." I chuckled at the memories.

"yaah! Look what it's done. You must have boys chasing over you now." he smirked

"actually I'm already dating." I blushed

"oh. Good for you then. I'm taken as well." he smiled

"okay then... Let's get inside. It's really cold." I shivered and walked inside the warm, toasty restaurant.

We had a place next to the big glass window showing the crowded road of cars and people walking.

"so.. What do you do now?" he asked

"i'm a producer. Designer..." I started.

"I see you reached your dreams then." he smiled

"what are you doing now?" I chuckled

"I'm going to debut soon. As a boyband." he smiled proudly.

"really?! That's awesome! But if you're taken. Make sure you have time for her then." I mumbled the last sentence.

"oh I definately will." he chuckled.

 

Yoseob's POV

She just left me like that. What did I actually forgot?! I've gotten really frustrated and finally decide to ask Junhyung hyung.

"yeoboseyo hyung? Hyung!" I said through the phone

"what is it? Aren't you suppose to be with Sora now? Celebrating?" he asked

"but my anniversary is not until a week after valentines." I raised an eyebrow.

"yah Pabo yah! It's her birthday!" he scolded.

"Omo! Jinjja?! !!!!!" I hung up and quickly changed. I have to pick her up now and apologize.

I got into my car and drove as fast as i can. The roads are not that crowded because of the snow and it's holiday season.

I finally parked the car near the restaurant and found her eating with a boy. Just the two of them. What did I do to deserve this? Okay fine. I did forgot her birthday but does she really have to do this. Right now I'm really jealous. It's suppose to be me she's laughing with at her birthday. Not him. He looks younger than me... He even have blonde Mohawk-ish hair. I'm starting to hate this person. Looks like the kind of guy to steal someone else's girlfriend while her boyfriend forgot her birthday. Okay. I admit. I'm feeling guilty and jealous. Jagiya please forgive me.

I decided to call her to see the real situation.

"yeoboseyo jagiya? Where are you?" I asked

"oppa! I'm at Seoul kitchen.. Why?" she asked back.

"nothing.. Just making sure." I smirked and went inside the restaurant. 

I walked to her table and smirked. She widened her eyes and looked at me in shock.

"o...oppa?" she widened her eyes.

"jagiya. Who's this?" I took a seat beside her and pecked her cheeks making her blush.

"hi. I'm Baekho. Her friend. You must be.." he gave an 

"yang Yoseob. Sora's boyfriend." I smirked

"ah! Sunbae! I heard alot about you. You're from beast right?" he smiled.

"yeah.." I said awkwardly.

"jagiya let's go... I have something planned for you." I whispered at her ear and held my arm.

"Baekho oppa. I have to go. Thanks for today. We'll meet up some other time?" she smiled sweetly making me glare at her.

"sure! You two have fun then!" he smiled and waved goodbye to us.

I pulled her out of the restaurant and brought her to the car.

"oppa! Yah!" she protested as she held on a panda bear doll behind me.

"what's that?" I raised an eyebrow

"my present from Baekho oppa." she smirked.

"jagiya... You are going to forget about that present once you have mine." I smirked and pecked her lips.

I pecked her lips a few more times and bit her lower lip as she let out a soft moan. Allowing my tongue to slip in and explore her whole inner mouth.

While my hands roam around her body. I was about to go under her skirt as she stopped me.

"oppa. If this is the gift. I'm not taking it. It's not going to work." she crossed her arms and pushed me away.

"this isnt the gift." I scoffed. Fail....

"okay then..." she smiled and hugged her bear. She smelled nice today, like vanilla cupcakes and her hair smells fruity. I'm actually already from her see through stocking. Little me is also excited.... I peeked at the buldge and hope she wouldnt notice it.

"jagiya. You are never meeting him again. And get rid of that panda." I glared.

"ha! You're jealous." she smirked

"of course I am. Because you are mine. So today you will be mine." I smirked.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading.

Please subscribe and leave comments?

Mind checking on my other oneshots/stories?? :3