I don’t want to!

He was there for me when depression was a jerk.

 

Hana’s POV

 

I woke up and saw Kevin. I immediately was about to hit him but my body ached a lot.

 

“Sooo… You haven’t been eating, have you?” He gave me that umma stare.

 

I started feeling cold sweat running on my forehead. He does look scary.

 

I just simply shook my head. I closed my eyes preparing myself for the umma lecture that he always did.

 

And the umma lecture went for hours and hours. Throwing me questions like “Why wont you eat?!”, “Are you crazy?!” “Are you trying to kill yourself?!” and a whole lot more.

 

Until he finally stopped and muttered. “That’s it your going to Macau..”

 

He might’ve thought I didn’t hear it but I did clearly.

 

My eyes widened.

 

“Nooo! I don’t want to go anywhere!!!.”

 

“Hana!! Its all for the y-“the door opened and it showed a calm and composed Ryeowook.

 

“Umm.. Why are you screaming?? You can be heard all over the building and many people were staring at me when I entered the ro-“ He when he saw me awake, he suddenly went to umma mode to just like Kevin did.

 

 “Yah! Why didn’t you take care of yourself that much?!?!” He yelled way more louder than Kevin ever did. I just looked at him.

 

“I’m not going to Macau, right??” I asked as I started being teary eyed.

 

First he looked at Kevin, Kevin nodded then he aimed his gaze back to me.

 

“Hana… it’s for the better. For you, for me and for Kevin.” He started to explain about how he and Kevin won’t really be able to be here for me because he has his idol career and Kevin has college. I just stared at him, each tear falling one at a time. And I just nodded.

 

We went back home because he said it was okay for me to leave the hospital.

 

Yeah well, Kevin was worried enough to bring  me to the hospital. But I was lifeless and went to the couch. I just sat there until Kevin sat beside me.

 

“Mianhee.. dongsaeng I was having my mid-term exams.. I didn’t really know.” I just cried again but this time Kevin Oppa hugged me and placed my face on his chest.  He hugged me tight and I cried hard too.

 

“Hana.. we’re leaving this place because it has too many painful memories for you..”

 

“We’re leaving tomorrow. Okay?” He said in a gentle voice. I just nodded. Words can’t really come out of my mouth.

 

 

We went to the airport the next day. We went through all those securities and checked in our luggage. I sat beside Ryeowook who was wearing glasses and a scarf. Kevin was in the seat right in front of me. I was in the window seat.

 

As the airplane was taking of I looked out at the window. I’ll miss this place.

 

Even though there are Painful memories there, but there are also Happy memories that make me smile.

 

I smiled as I remembered every happy memory then I turned my gaze to Ryeowook who was asleep. He must be tired. While looking at him I felt sleepy to. I placed my head on Ryeowook’s shoulder and drifted off to dreamland.

 

It feels nice to sleep knowing that I have 2 caring brothers who are always there for me. Yes they might be overprotective, but I love them just the way they are.

 

 I love you oppa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey it's lvecankillyah16!~ Sorry for not updating in a really long time. I hope you like this! ^^

We're about to write about the main thing about this stoorryyy~~ Get Ready! :)