Chapter One

Love is in the air.

No one pov

SM high has a field trip to HanSan high aka your school kris was smiling as he sat next to chanyeol on the bus all of EXO filled in Yes EXO has their own school bus "Hyung why are you smilign so much you look like me and only i can smile like me"chanyeol said "MY sister goes to HanSan high !"he said kai's head popped up from a seat "Sister?"he asked kris looked at him "If you touch her kai i wll ing false you"kris said kai made a face and sat back down grumbling to sehun while sehun laughed "I dont know why you laughing pale boy"kris said right away sehun shut up the bus drove off...

15 minutes later 

On the campus of HanSan high.

everyone stepped on campus girls stopped and sqealed over the tweleve boys kris looked around and spotted a familiar figure wearing jeans and a shirt with her earphone in he smiled "HYE RAN"kris yelled she looked cocked her head to the side blinked and just walked away kris scoffed looking at the retreating figure "Did my sister just ignore me?"he asked "Yap"chen said everyone snickered "ALRIGTH STUDENTS OF SM HIGH PLEASE FOLLOW YOUR TEACHERS TO THE CAFE YOU ALL WILL BE HAVING BREAKFAST OUR STUDENTS ARE IN THERE"a lady shouted they followed our teachers and sat down on tables EXO sat on their own table a boy with nerdy glasses waled up "Hi im-"he got cut off when the door slammed open revealed you glaring making every break into cold sweat she stormed up "STEP AWAY FROM THE STAGE"she yelled the boy ran off she marched up and grabbed the mic making it screech "YAH!"she yelled everyone winced "I give you all five seconds to tell me who wrote this..IF YOU DONT COUGH UP i WILL find out and i will false you"she said glaring around the whole cafe exo looked at her amazed a boy with pink hair stood up "I DID"he said everyone gasped she ripped up the paper and walked up to him she was two inches shorter he smirked "what you gonna do shorty?"he asked she smirked she clocked him in his jaw he fell back shook his head and started punching her she started punching his head his eye he fell on the floor she kept punching him kris rushed there and pulled her off "WHO THE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TOUCHING ME?!"she yelled but gulped when she saw her brother looking at her "Who do you think you are to talk to your brother like that?"he asked raising an eyebrow everyone 'oohed'  she looked back "EVERYONE GET THE OUT"she yelled they all scattered out SM high walked with Hansan high students the girl sat on the floor while kris sat across from her crossing his arms he looked down at the girls and furrowed his eyes together "So this is what you do in school huh?"he asked smiling "No im just a nerd who cant do "she said in a sarcastic voice kris chuckled and sat next to her "Can you take me out of this school."you said he smiled "gladly...but wae?"kris asked "i already beat up everyone one in this school except the innocent and nerds"you said he smiled "why are you so violent?"he asked "Well if someone didnt have me learn street fighting  and martial arts i wouldnt be this way...WAIT no id still be like this"you said "OH these are my friends EXO we are the kingka group and the basketball team at SM high"kris said proud you looked at the eleven boys and blink "Im HyeRan Wu"you said they looked at you like wow total persona change "This is luhan xiumin sehun suho chanyeol baekhyun chen lay d.o-"a boy with tanned skin and big lucious lips took your hand and kissed it "Im king jongin but i go by kai"he said winking you blinked but you didnt notice that your cheeks were pink kris pulled him away "And thats kai"kris said you nodded akwardly "I know he already told me"you siad sarcaticly kris smiled fakely "Hahaha"he said you only smiled "So what do you like to do??"tao said clinging on your arm you looked at him wierdly "I like to dance sing and rap"you said leaning away from him he sqealed "I like to do martial arts and rap like kris gege except the martial though everyones scared of him cause hes kris"tao said you nodded kai walked twords you and took your chin studying your features "Well you have to looks height and cold aura like kris"he said he squished your cheeks together he laughed at your face "Your a wierdo"you said but came out in a mumble cause of your cheeks he released your cheeks you hit him in his stomach he couched and knelt on the floor "HOW DARE YOU HIT ME!"he said you smirked "Dont touch me"you said sehun leaned in your ear and whispered 'hes a player in our school so be careful'  you looked at kai "Oh i will"you said kai stared at you guys baffled you smiled kris slung an arm around your shoulder "Sorry my sister is very violent if you were listening to our previous convo"kris said kai made a face.