First Day.

Kai Must Die

Your POV:

Ah. It was the first day of school. The most dreaded day of your life. You absolutely hated school.
But this year you wanted a change.

You walked into school and found your usual bench by the front doors in the commons. You grabbed your book and began reading. As you were reading, you were interrupted by loud screams. You knew what this meant. Kai was here. Kai walked in with Baekhyun by his side. They were surrounded by the entire student body. Literally. I didn't understand why they put him on this high pedestal like he ruled the school. I mean yes, Kai is good looking and the star quarterback of Seoul High, but he was a total jerk. What made him so special? I watched as he walked over to Nana, the head cheerleader. Her cheesy smile quickly turned into a frown. This was pretty normal. I've actually seen this a couple of times when he broke up with IU, the queen bee of the school, and Suzy, the student body president. The whole storyline was obvious to me but the girls were completely oblivious to the fact that their "boyfriend" was a sleazy cheater. While Kai was dating IU, he was cheating on her with Suzy. He broke up with IU and went on to cheating on Suzy with Nana. He then broke up with Suzy. And now it was Nana's turn.
I almost felt bad for the girls. They all fell for Kai's charm yet all he thought of them was as toys. I watched Kai walk away from Nana smirking, almost as if he felt accomplished. Wow. What a jerk.

*RINGGGGGG* the bell rang for first period.

I got dressed into my P.E. clothes and headed to the gym. How strange. IU, Suzy, and Nana were all in my class. This will be interesting...
Nana was still crying, her fellow cheerleaders surrounding her, trying to comfort her. She really thought Kai loved her.
"I can't believe Kai broke up with me." Nana said. I noticed Suzy and IU glance at her. They didn't seem too happy.
"All right girls! We're starting the volleyball unit today! IU, Sarah Q., Jane, Sally, Maddie, Suzy, Bora, Nana, and Katelyn- you will be on one team. The rest of you guys will make up the other team!" The coach walked back out of the gym.

We got into our positions. Suzy was the first to serve. She grabbed the ball and aimed right at Nana.
"OUCH. What the hell!" Nana screamed grabbing the back of her head.
She glared at Suzy. "What was that for?!"
Suzy smiled, "Sorry, it slipped." Nana turned back around rolling her eyes.
"OUCH." Nana screamed once again. She grabbed the ball from the floor and slammed it back at Suzy.
"Oh hell no. You did not just throw it back at me!" Suzy pounced at Nana pulling her to the floor.
She screamed, "YOU'RE THE REASON KAI DUMPED ME." as she shook Nana. IU turned her head quickly to Suzy. You could tell she was about to blow up. I was sitting there, scared, nervous, and confused. Suddenly IU pulled Suzy off of Nana by her hair.
"YOU . KAI BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE OF YOU!" IU shouted at Suzy. You watched as they started throwing balls at each other. You could not take this any longer. You tried to stop them from killing each other, but ended up being pulled into the quarrel. They began pulling each other's hair, including yours.
"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" All four of us froze in place and looked up to see the coach standing in front of us, her arms folded. "Detention, all of you."