All Day I Think Of I My Me Mine

I Got Your Back

Hey everyone! Sorry this took forever to post, but! it's a pretty long chapter so, hopefully that will make up for it! Hopefully it is worth the wait! We got a new character involved in this one (actually there is two in here but one is more of a main character.) Well that's all from me I believe so enjoy!

Song list for this chapter: 2pm: ADTOY, 4minute: I My Me Mine, Nell: White NIght, Sunny Hill: The White Horse is Coming

 

 

 

          Wings heard the toilet flush and Wooyoung stepped out of the bathroom slowly. He leaned on the door and slid down it while groaning. Overall, Wooyoung was looking a lot better than he was about two hours ago when the Pokemon professor had first given him the medicine. He still looked pale and sweaty, his hair was matted down, and his breathing was heavy as well (which was probably from his excessive puking extravaganzas). Wings had to look away from his sick friend. He felt terrible over this whole ordeal. He hates it when Wooyoung does this. He always protected him from dangerous situations and Wings had tried his hardest to tell him to stop "taking bullets" for him but, no matter what he did or how loud he yelled at his best friend he wouldn't pay attention.

             

          "Ugh! This ! I feel like ," Wooyoung said. He shut his eyes tightly and breathed excessively like a woman in child birth. "When is this going to be over?"

 

            "As soon as you have gotten rid of all of the poison in your system," A young man walked into the room with a wet rag in his hands. He had very well styled dark black hair with a well-trimmed goatee. He was taller than both of the other boys, but that was understandable since he was seven years older than them. His slim body was covered in one of those infamous white lab coats that most Pokemon Professors wear. He placed the wet rag on Wooyoung’s forehead carefully. The sick teen sighed and smiled slightly. "You should probably go lay on the couch. Do you want me to help you up?"

 

            Wooyoung just groaned and lifted his arms up. "Carry me?"

 

            "Pfft?! No!" And with that, Professor G.O. walked away towards a different room.

           

             Wings could only smile at the pout that Wooyoung had on his face. He stood up and walked towards his best friend and put one around his back and the other under his knees. "Here ya go bud. I will help you."

 

            Wooyoung opened his eyes a little and smiled slightly at his friend. "Yay," he whispered out. He wrapped his hands around Wings' neck as Wings lifted him up and started carrying him into the other room that Professor G.O. was in.

 

            Wooyoung rested his head in the crook of Wings' neck. The sick boy whispered out "so comfy" as he tried to snuggle in closer which just made Wings chuckle and rub Wooyoung’s back. They reached the couch and Wings placed him down as gently as he could. Wooyoung scrunched tightly together again and he placed his fingers over the rag that was covering his forehead and began to rub small circles. Wings looked away from his best friend and over towards where Jolteon was being petted by Professor G.O.

 

The lightning Pokemon sensed his trainer looking at him, got up, and trotted over to where Wings and Wooyoung were stationed. Jolteon jumped on the couch in between the two trainers and rested his head on Wooyoung’s leg, showing his trainer’s best friend some affection.

 

“Don’t give him attention Jolteon. You’ll give him a big head and he will just do something this stupid again,” Wings teased. Jolteon just looked at his trainer and stuck his tongue out a little. Wings huffed at the gesture while shaking his head. He began petting his Pokemon right behind the ears.

 

“You know I would do it again in a heartbeat,’ Wooyoung said while scratching Jolteon’s back, being careful not to scratch too rough. He already was impaled by poisonous needles today. There was no need to be paralyzed by some electric ones now.

 

“And that is why you are a dumb .”

           

            “Oh, you know you love me.”

 

            “You wish,” Wings said jokingly. Wooyoung’s cheeks flushed even more and began to choke on some air.

 

            G.O. jumped out of his seat. “Are you okay? Do you need a bucket or something to throw up in again?” He started getting closer to the couch but Wooyoung waved his hand out to stop him.

 

            “I, I’m fine. Just, something stuck in my throat. Like a rock or a… twig, or something,” Wooyoung said trying to calm himself. G.O. just looked at Wings skeptically which the boy returned with a confused shrug of his own.

 

            “Well okay then. So professor, how is the pidgey doing?” Wings asked. He has been worried about the tiny bird since they had rushed it here (which was a tad bit difficult to do while giving a poisoned teenager a piggy back ride the whole way).

 

            “Actually, Pidgey is doing really good. I just needed to give it a few antidotes and potions and all of the poison was out and most of the wounds healed pretty well. She might have a few scars from some of the wounds that were more intense though,” G.O. said.

 

            “Ugh, must be nice,” Wooyoung groaned while rubbing his forehead with both of his hands now. Wings just patted his leg to give him comfort.

 

            “Yeah, Pokemon tend to heal better from other Pokemon attacks than humans do, just for future reference,” G.O. stated.

 

            “Would it be okay for me to go see her?” Wings asked hopefully.

 

            “Sure. I don’t see why not. She has just been resting in the lab and probably getting a bit restless anyway,”

 

            “Awesome!” Wings’ shot up out of his seat which caused Wooyoung’s legs to shoot up and launch Jolteon off of the couch. Jolteon’s reflexes kicked in and flipped over before he landed on his face and landed on his feet instead. He shook it off and stretched a bit. Being with Wings this long kind of had gotten him used to these types of events. Wooyoung just whined angrily at the sudden movement.

 

“Sorry guys. Hey Jolteon” The electric Pokemon looked up at his trainer and tilted his head. “Would you mind watching Youngie and make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid like throw up on the carpet or die?”  Jolteon nodded happily and ran to the Professor’s kitchen to grab the bowl that G.O. put out for Wooyoung before, just in case.

 

            “Wait, I couldn’t actually die from a Nidoran poisoning me, right?” He looked at Wings who shrugged innocently. He then looked at G.O. “Right?!”

 

            “Oh, no it’s highly doubtful you would even be close to dying from a nidoran’s poison sting. Well, unless it was close to evolving into a nidorino. That might be a different story,” The professor said. He put his hand up and began to rub his goatee.

 

            Wooyoung’s eyes widened. “Holy crap, I think it was!”

 

“Oh, well then…” G.O. looked at Wooyoung seriously for a few seconds then turned to Wings. “Okay Wings! Ready to go?”

 

“Uh, yeah,” Wings said a little worried.

 

“Wait! Don’t just leave me here then!” Wooyoung was beginning freak out a bit. Wings saw this and made sure that Wooyoung wasn’t going to get up. He needed to rest.

 

                        “Wooyoung don’t worry. The professor was just messing with you. Right G.O.?” Both of them looked back at G.O. who nodded back at them with a smile. Once Wings turned back towards Wooyoung G.O. frowned and shook his head sadly. Wooyoung’s eyes widened again. “See? There is nothing to worry about. Now, I won’t be long, so….” Wings patted his cheek a few times and got up and then followed the professor out towards the lab.

 

 

            “Wait, Wings! Re…really?” Wooyoung sighed and turned to Jolteon, who was now sitting on the floor next to the couch. “What the hell just happened?”

 

            “Jolt?”

 

            Wooyoung huffed. “Well, I guess your looking after me for a bit Jolteon. By any chance can you get me a glass of water?” Jolteon just glared at his trainer’s best friend. “Yeah, I didn’t think so. Come on up here.” Wooyoung patted the space on the couch next to him. Jolteon jumped up carefully and laid down next to the boy. Wooyoung began to pet Jolteon and he began to drift off into sleep.

 

 


 

 

 

            Hyuna was usually great with directions. She really was. But for some reason this maze of a forest was kicking her . She couldn’t even imagine just how bad the Viridian forest was going to be. The map that she had was useless since the person’s house that she was looking for wasn’t even on it. She checked her high-tech watch too see that she had been running away for twelve hours now and lost for at least three. She then realized that the watch was from Team Rocket and, knowing them, they could be tracking her from it. She ripped it off her arm and started stomping on it. She believed that she was far enough away to safely release Jiyoon. Hyuna told her Butterfree to do a few wing attacks to the watch as well just to make sure it was completely destroyed.

 

            “Thanks Jiyoon. Now, could you do me another favor and fly up to see if you can find a road or at least an ending to this forest?”

 

            “Free! Butterfree!” Jiyoon flew up quickly as she could past the trees while Hyuna searched her bag to double check if she brought anything else from Team Rocket with her. Moments later, Jiyoon flew back with the information that she found a way out.

 

            “Perfect. Let’s go quickly. The faster we get to our destination the be-“There was a loud rustling sound to the left of them. Hyuna knew it was close

 

            Jiyoon lead us quickly!” Hyuna whispered urgently. They rushed through the thick forest again. Hyuna was too worried about getting caught again that she didn’t see the large root that had grown out of the ground. She tripped over it and landed hard on the ground.

 

            “Free!” Jiyoon flew back to her trainer concerned. Hyuna shook it off but immediately realized that there was something wrong with her right ankle. She looked at it. Luckily she could tell it wasn’t sprained since it wasn’t swelling badly but it did look like she twisted it pretty badly.

 

            “Well, this is kind of stupid. Tell me Jiyoon. When did I become a cliché?”

 

            “Free?”

 

            Hyuna shook her head and smiled. “Nothing. Don’t worry about it Jiyoon.” There was another loud rustle behind them now. Hyuna tried to get u and run away again but the pain in her ankle shot up and hindered her from moving that fast.

 

            The rustling stopped and she could hear footsteps coming closer to her. Hyuna shut her eyes and cursed quietly. “Hello? Is someone there?” Hyuna was confused for a second. The sound of the of the footsteps were light, like a dancers. At first, she thought it was a girl but, that voice definitely belonged to a boy. The light footsteps now sounded rushed. She was spotted.

 

            “Holy crap! Are you alright?” The boy said as he leaned down and grabbed Hyuna’s wrist so he could turn her towards him. Once she was turned towards him, Hyuna opened her eyes quickly and was speechless for a second, which caught her off guard. The boy was pale with shaggy dyed dirty blonde hair. He wore glasses that Hyuna knew were just for show. His stylish trainer’s clothes fit him snug which showed that he had quite the toned body. Hyuna could also tell he was taller than her which meant that they were pretty close to the same age.

 

‘Wait. What am I doing?’ She thought. She shook her head and tugged her arm at of his grip aggressively. “I’m fine.” Jiyoon launched herself in front of the boy which made him fall back. Hyuna now got up slowly and dusted off her shirt and pants. She started to look around and found some semi-thick limbs. Perfect.

 

“Okay then, well, my name is Joon. What’s yours?” He asked. Jiyoon glared back at the boy once before floating back towards her trainer who was now breaking a few sticks.

 

“My name is nothing you need to worry about kid,” She said while taking off her bag and grabbed some duct tape.

 

“Kid? Tch. I’m probably older than you are,” He whispered to himself, or so he thought.

 

“Really now? Okay I’ll bite. How old are you? Kid.”

 

Joon smirked. This girl is spunky. “I’m eighteen. You?”

 

Hyuna began wrapping the tape around the sticks and her leg. “I. I’m seventeen. I think.” She stopped what she was doing. She actually could not remember. ‘Let’s see. I was taken when I was seven. It’s been ten painful years being in Team Rocket. So, yes I’m seventeen. Unless, I was taken late in the year so I could be eighteen, or, maybe early so maybe even sixteen? Wait, when was my birthday again?’

 

“You think?” Joon asked curiously.

 

Hyuna shook her head out of her thoughts again. What was going on with her today? “It’s complicated. Don’t worry about it.”

 

“Okay,” Joon said skeptically. There was just something about this girl that just makes him worry about her, which is weird to Joon, since he has no idea who this woman is. He keeps looking at her making a really crappy splint. He wants to help her out, but he already knows that she won’t even allow him near her. Plus, it’s kind of entertaining watching people struggle when they don’t ask for help.

“By any chance do you know a way out of here?” Hyuna asked randomly which caught Joon of guard for a second.

 

“Uh, not really, I have kind of been lost in here for about a week now.”

 

            Hyuna paused on her work on her splint and looked at Joon shockingly. “A week? Really?”

 

            “Yeah, I’m not the best with directions.”

 

            “Huh.” Hyuna went back to working on her splint. A few moments later she finished. She stood up and tested it out. ‘Well, it’s not the worst that I’ve done. It will have to do.’ She grabbed a larger stick that she could use as a walking stick and started towards her bag.

 

            “Wait. What are you doing?” Joon asked in a small panic.

 

            “What does it look like? I’m leaving.”

 

            “But, you’re hurt!” He looked at her bag while she was putting back the duct tape. It looked pretty empty. “Do you even have food with you?” She put her small backpack back on and began walking away. “Are you even thinking ahead?”

 

            Hyuna paused. He was right she wasn’t really thinking clearly about her future. When she gets into town, how will she pay for food or a place to sleep? She had no money on her at all. She smirked and turned around. “Battle me.”

 

            “Wh-what?” Joon was not expecting that reaction.

 

            “You have money right?”

 

            “Yeah, but-“

 

            “You have to give a winner of a Pokemon battle some of your money right?”

 

            “Technically, you-“

 

            “How many Pokemon do you have?”

 

            “Two.”

 

            “Okay, I have one so it will be a two on one battle.”

 

            “Wait, why not just a one on one battle?”

 

            Hyuna scoffed. “It’s because I know I can beat both of them easily.”

 

            Joon’s eyes narrowed, but a smile appeared on his face. Oh, how he loved challengers like this. “Fine!’ He grabbed one of his pokeballs. “Let’s start this quickly then. Go Beedrill!” He threw out the ball and out came a large bee type Pokemon with huge eyes and two large needles for arms.

 

            Hyuna smirked. The Beedrill was still small which meant it just recently evolved. He must have captured it last week as a weedle and spent the rest of the week training it. This wont even need a combo move. “Well, you have already met Jiyoon.” The butterfly Pokemon flew in front of her trainer aggressively.

 

            “Jiyoon? You nicknamed your Pokemon?”

 

            “She’s named after my best friend when I was younger. So I would never forget her, don’t wor-“

 

            “Don’t worry about it. Yeah, I got it.” Joon said sarcastically. “Let’s start this off strong. Twin needle now Beedrill!” Joon’s Beedrill swiftly sped straight towards Jiyoon with both needles pointing right at her.

 

            Hyuna just laughed. “Gust.” Jiyoon didn’t even move out of the way. She just flapped her wings intensely which sent the bee Pokemon slamming it into a tree behind it.

 

           

            Joon gritted his teeth. “Damn. Beedrill poison sting,” Beedrill brushed off the stun of hitting the tree and rushed again towards the Butterfree.

 

            Hyuna just shook her head. “Wing attack.” Jiyoon charged straight towards Beedrill, dodging the poison sting and back handed it with her glowing wing. Beedrill fell to the ground unconscious.

 

            “Beedrill return.” Joon returned his Pokemon and whispered that he did his best and deserved a good rest. He smiled. “Your Jiyoon is pretty intense. But, this one won’t be so easy, even if it has a type disadvantage. Go Bulbasaur!” He released his second Pokemon which was a small green dinosaur-looking creature with a dark green bulb on its back.

 

            Hyuna knew Joon was right about this one. His Bulbasaur was definitely well trained and she would not take it lightly. But, that still didn’t mean she was close to believing she was going to lose this battle.

 

            “Bulbasaur razor leaf!” Dozens of sharp leaves flew out of Bulbasaur and went straight for Jiyoon.

 

            “Dodge them Jiyoon!” Jiyoon started flying swiftly through the leaves avoiding them all.

 

            “Perfect! Vine whip while she’s dodging.” Bulbasaur released two vines. Jiyoon was too busy dodging the leaves that she could not dodge the vines. They captured her by the wings. “Now Magical Leaf while reeling her back in!” Joon said as he was circling his arm like a fisherman would do trying to reel in a fish. Multi-colored leaves were now released and were racing towards Jiyoon while she was getting dragged towards them. The magical leaf never missed its target.

 

            “Quick spin around as much as you can. Then use I My Me Mine!”

 

            “What? I My Me Mine?” Joon was confused at the command and just turned to see what Jiyoon would do here. He was shocked to see that the Butterfree began spinning so quickly in the air that it was it was twisting the vines intensely. Then Jiyoon’s eyes turned blue and a blue flash attacked Bulbasaur which made him flinch off the vines attached to Butterfree.

 

            “That was confusion,” Joon said.

 

            Jiyoon let out a high pitched screech which made circular sound waves appear and start heading towards Bulbasaur quickly. They hit him and he was now staggering drunkenly every which way.

 

            “Supersonic. Damn. Bulbasaur snap out of it!” 

           

            Jiyoon was not done attacking. Her wings glowed white again like it did when she used Wing attack against Beedrill. She sped towards Bulbasaur and hit him directly. Bulbasaur was now breathing very heavily. Jiyoon flew right in front of Bulbasaur now and her wings began glowing bright green. She was absorbing Bulbasaur’s energy excessively. Bulbasaur was now defeated.  

 

            “That couldn’t be an Absorb attack?”

 

            “It wasn’t. It was Mega Drain,” Hyuna said as she began walking (with a slight limp, which Joon thought she still pulled off making it look bad ) towards him.

 

            “But, how did she- how is that-“

 

            “Yeah, Jiyoon is pretty epic. So, about that money?” Hyuna reached him and stuck her hand out impatiently.

 

            Joon sighed. Technically, since she wasn’t a licensed trainer (which he came to the conclusion since she was asking him about some of the rules of battling and he was being kind of a snoop and didn’t really see a trainer’s card when he was looking at her bag) he wasn’t supposed to give her money for beating him. He looked at her outstretched arm and then back at her face. He grinned big and reached into his pocket for his wallet and handed her $300.

 

            Hyuna was a bit taken aback at the amount he handed her and looked back at her grinning opponent.

 

            “That was a really good battle. You are definitely a skilled trainer. Whoever you are,” Joon rubbed the back of his head, the grin never leaving his face.

 

            Hyuna just blinked back at him. She wasn’t sure what to say back to him. She turned away from him. “Yeah. Well, This was… Something. I’m going to go now. So, you better get stronger, okay!” She turned around and began following Jiyoon again.

            Joon just smirked at her walking. “Oh don’t worry, I will definitely get stronger.” He turned around and started to walk the other way. He then stopped and stood in place for a second, then turned around. “Yeah, there’s no way she is getting out of here on her own.”

 

 


 

 

            G.O. unlocked the lab and pointed towards where the tiny Pidgey’s bed was. “There she is. I’m just going to let you stay here for a bit while I go back and get you and Wooyoung’s bed’s ready. You know how to get back to the house right?”  Wings nodded and began walking towards where the Pidgey was. “Hey Wings.” The teenager looked back at G.O. “You might need this. He threw a pokeball at Wings who caught it easily. Wings smiled gratefully and said a thank you.

 

The tiny bird opened her eyes and saw who was coming towards her. She jumped up and started chirping happily. Once Wings sat down on the bed, Pidgey hopped on his lap gleefully and hugged him with her small wings.

 

            Wings noticed that in the right wing there were three scars running down it and once Pidgey looked up at him he noticed the long scar that ran across her left eye. All in all, Wings thought that she would look pretty intimidating in a battle. If anything, it made her look pretty impressive instead of defeated. This bird is going to be an amazing fighter. He just knew it.

 

           

 

 

Twenty minutes later Wings came back to the house. G.O. made up two beds in a guest room for them and now the two teenagers were now getting ready for bed.

 

“So, how did it go with the Pidgey?” Wooyoung asked.

 

“It went pretty well, I guess,” Wings said as he lifted up the pokeball for his best friend to see. Jolteon looked up as well with a smile. He was excited to gain a new friend on their team and can’t wait to see her in action. The electric Pokemon then yawned and fell asleep on the end of Wings’ bed.

 

“Let me guess. You gave her a little speech then asked her if she wanted to join us on our journey and she chirped a yes. So you bopped it on its head with the pokeball?” Wooyoung said with a knowing grin.

 

“How did you know?”

 

“I’ve been your best friends since we were born. It comes with some all-knowing perks,” Wooyoung said as he laid down on his bed. A pillow was thrown at him in his face, which he successfully thrown back and hit Wings in the stomach. “You’re lucky I’m feeling better now.”

 

Wings smiled with relief at him and then laid down on his bed carefully, so not to disturb the sleeping Jolteon. “Hey Woo. I know this won’t work but would you please not do anything like that for me again?” He looked at Wooyoung pleadingly.

            Wooyoung looked back at him. Then he looked up at the ceiling with his arms behind his head. “You’re right. It won’t work. I would do it again, in a heartbeat.”

 

            “Why? I can take care of myself, you know. I’m not weak!”

 

            “I know you’re not weak Wings! You’re the strongest person I know.”

 

            “Then why would keep protecting me like this?”

 

            “It’s be-because I-I can’t have you have that look of pain on your face like you did on that night!” Wooyoung now sat up and looked towards Wings who had a stunned look on his face. “I don’t want you to feel any pain even close to what you felt that day okay?! I can’t. It was the hardest thing I ever had to see and I will do whatever it takes for you to never have to go through that again! Okay? So you’re not allowed to tell me to stop protecting you, because I won’t. I can’t lose you Wings!” There was a silence between them for a few seconds until Wings got up and hugged Wooyoung. He was shocked for a second, but smiled and wrapped his arms around his best friend tightly.

 

            “Thank you Youngie.”

 

            Wooyoung felt a few droplets on his shoulder but he knew Wings would never admit he was being this sensitive. So, he would just play it off as his fever breaking again, or there was just s leak above his bed for just s second.  They released each other and Wooyoung just nodded his response to him because he probably would say something completely stupid otherwise.  They both laid down in their beds again, now ready for sleep.

 

            “Hey Woo.”

 

            “Yeah?”

           

            “You know I will always protect you too right? I can’t lose you either.”

 

            Wooyoung smiled and turned the other way so he could hide it along with the blush he knew was coming. “Hypocrite.” All he heard for a response was Wings making a fart noise with his mouth. It made him chuckle a bit. “Thanks Wings,” He whispered before he shut his eyes hoping his dreams are full of Dragon type Pokemon and his best friend.

 

 

 

 

            Wings woke up fairly early for his usual self. He turned to look over to see if Wooyoung was still asleep and, of course, he was not. There was nobody there, so he got up and changed into something decent. He walked downstairs to see that no one was down their either. He took out his pokegear and dialed Wooyoung’s number. After two rings he answered cheerfully.

 

            “Good morning! You’re awake earlier than usual.”

 

            “mmmff,” Wings groaned sleepily while trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes. “Where are you?”

 

            “I’m at the lab playing with this awesome charmander. I’m definitely going to get G.O. to let me take him.”

 

            “Oh jeez. This should be interesting. I’ll be over there in a few minutes. We need to get going soon.”

 

            “I know. This shouldn’t take long. I’ll see you in a bit,” Wooyoung said and hung up the phone. Wings went back upstairs woke up Jolteon, showered, and got all of the rest of his stuff together. They headed over to the lab and saw Wooyoung kneeling down on one leg in front of G.O. while hugging a small charmander. Wings shook his head in amusement. ‘This should be entertaining, to say the least.’

 

            “Please G.O.! Look at the little guy. He wants to go with me just as much as I want him to come with me.” Wings had to admit the little fire lizard was clinging onto Wooyoung pretty intensely.

 

            “I see that, I can’t just do that. He is supposed to go to a starter trainer who does not have any other Pokemon with them,” G.O. said with his arms folded.

 

            “How do you know if the next starter trainer is even going to choose him? He could be stuck here for so long. The trainer could be terrible to him too. Please G.O. please!”

 

            “Oh no. Here it comes,” Wings said playfully.

 

            G.O. turned towards Wings. “Here what comes?” Wings just pointed back at Wooyoung with a grin. The professor looked back and saw the most intense pouty face he has ever seen.

 

            “Oh my god, he looks just like an innocent baby fox!” G.O. said

 

            “Yup, this is how he gets people to do anything for him.”

 

            “Even you?” G.O. tried to look back towards Wings but he just couldn’t look away.

 

            “Especially me. Foxes are my all time favorite animal.” It seemed that Wings was having the same trouble as G.O. was. Just for good measure, Wooyoung lifted up Charmander to their faces, which began giving a pouty face itself.

 

            “Oh crap, He did not just do that!” Wings said. His hand covered his mouth.

 

            “Ugh! Okay! Okay! You can take Charmander! Just, stop with the face. You’re making me want to adopt, like, everything,” G.O. said as he took Charmander’s pokeball and gave it to Wooyoung.

 

            “Yes! Thank you so much G.O.!” Both Wooyoung and Charmander ran and hugged the professor as hard as he could.

 

            “Yeah, you’re welcome. Just let me go so I can give you your guy’s crap!” Wooyoung let go quickly and tapped the ball on Charmander’s head. This let out a red beam which captured Charmander.

 

            “Yes! Charmander is mine!” He walked towards Wings and whispered, “I told you it wouldn’t take to long.”

Wings just shook his head. “You’re too good at that.”  Wooyoung just smiled at him and shrugged.

 

            “Okay here are your guys’ trainer cards and pokedexes.” G.O. handed them both. Wings got a dark blue pokedex while Wooyoung’s was red.

 

            “Thank you so much for everything professor!” Wings said with a small bow.

 

            “Yes, thank you for curing me. I definitely owe you,” Wooyoung added with a bow as well.

 

            “Don’t worry about it guys. I wrote my number down for you guys as well. So, keep in touch and let me know how your mission is going. I’m rooting for you both,” G.O. said while shaking their hands.

 

            “Will do, professor!” Wings said as they both began following Jolteon who had ran ahead of them.

 


 

 

            Two hours after the two boys left, Professor G.O. was busy doing research in his lab when all of a sudden he heard a knock at his door. He looked up with a confused look on his face. He was not expecting any guests for at least another two weeks. The past few days were getting pretty weird for him. There was a louder knock this time which made G.O. speed up a bit. “Alright! I’m coming!” He got to the door and what he saw surprised him. There was a dirty teenage girl with ripped clothes, a horribly wrapped ankle, with a passed out Butterfree in one hand, and a large stick in the other. She looked torn up, exhausted, and starving.

 

            “I-I’m Hyu-Hyuna. I-I’m here t-to become a P-Pokemon trai-“The girl didn’t finish because she closed her eyes and fell right into G.O.’s arms.

 

            G.O. sighed harshly. “Do all of my guests have to pass out to visit me now?”

 

 

         A few yards away from the Lab there was a silhouette of a boy who saw the professor carry the girl he was following these past few days into safety. He sighed with relief and smile, glad that she got to where she was supposed to be.   

 

Wings' Pokemon: Jolteon, Pidgey

Wooyoung's Pokemon: Dratini, Charmander

Hyuna's Pokemon: Butterfree (Jiyoon)

Joon's Pokemon: Beedrill, Bulbasaur

 

 


So, I'm really sorry if the ending of this is terrible. But, It's 4 in the morning where I am at and I really wanted to finish this tonight. It would be really great if you guys told me what you thought about this! Let me know if you have any ideas, criticism, corrections, anything.