Chapter 1

Invisible Past

Eunji...

Eunji....

Please tell me you remember me..

I missed you so much please talk to me...

I regret everthing bad i did to you, I'm so sorry if i ever hurt you..

I love you so much please don't leave me...

 

You opened your eyes quickly after the last sentence, Feeling a little bit hot and sweaty. Bringing your hands to your face there was sweat covering it.

It wasn't hot in here, Why am i sweating?

You looked around the room, Checking if you're dreaming. And to your luck this is  your room and you're definitlly not dreaming. Taking few breaths you sat up and yawned feeling a bit dizzy.

You have been like this for months now, presencing the body of someone laying next to you in bed and when you open your eyes there's no one.

You're lacking of sleep, Energy and you kind of feel a bit grumpy whenever this happens but soon after you see the cheerful faces of your parents your mood would always lighten up in an instant.

You told Your parents many times about the "Little problem" You're having but they keep telling you maybe it's a nightmare.

"Good morning sugar!" Your dad smiled as he stuffed some eggs in his mouth as if this is the last time he'll be eating some.

"Good morning daddy" You rolled your eyes and broke into a wide grin when you smelled pancakes. *My Favortie* You thought. Walking to the kitchen you saw your mom flipping the pancakes off of the frying pan.

You and your family live in a normal sized house. You weren't so rich neither were so poor. The house gives out this warm vibe as soon as you walk in, Making you feel like you're in your own home.

"Good morning Eunji! How are you this fine morning? Wait wait let me get a plate woah it will burn nono" Your mom started running around the kitchen in hope for finding a plate, when she finally found one after having a panic attack she placed them on a plate and slide it to the end of the table where you were standing and successfully placed the hot pan in the sink, Turning around she cleaned her hands with her apron wearing a goofy smile.

Stiffling back a laugh your face colour changed into 30 shades of red from holding a laugh. "Go on, Laugh ha ha it is funny" She rolled her eyes and started washing the dishes. Of course you obeyed her orders and burst out in laughter. Clutching your stomach for laughing loudly. This was indeed hilarious.

"Mother i am so very sorry i laughed at your actions!" You giggled as you bowed royalty style. "Oh stop it i'm flattered" She wiped away the imaginary tears and bowed back like a queen.

Your true queen.

Your dad is watching both of you from the living room and his eyes softened at the sight, Very happy that his family are always happy and not sad and grumpy. He was about to comment on your goofy actions when the doorbell rang. All attention was now fixed on the door, You all looked at each other and blinked.

"I will get it!" You ran to the main door, Cleared your  throat and opened the door to reveal a friend of yours. Byun Baekhyun. He's standing there looking handsome as usual. He even looks handsome just by breathing? You feel me?

Baekhyun smiled charmingly at you and you smiled back. "Hi Eunji!~" He cheerfully greeted you. "WHO'S AT THE DOOR EUNJI" your dad screamed from the living room. "IT'S JUST BAEKHYUN DADDY! come on in!" You opened the door widely and stood next to the door leaving some space for him to walk in.

"Thanks" He ruffled your hair and you pinched your brows together angirly while fixing your hair, You followed him to the living room.

Baekhyun is like the brother you never had, Same goes for him, He comes whenever he wants and goes everywhere in the house even your room. Your parents know Baekhyun won't harm you in any way and if he did he's dead. He knows it all. Like you said, He is like the brother I never had.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Park nice to see you in this sunny and wonderful day! I came here to say hi of course and also i want to steal your daughter today, Am i allowed?" He Handsomely kneeled in front of you and started to tie your loose shoelaces. You snorted loudly and gently pushed him back causing him to fall on his while chuckling endlessly.

He started rubbing his back and fake a sob with a short sad speech. Like usual.

"Oh dear god i am so sorry but you deserved it" You held out your hand offering him some help. And gladly he took your hand and you started to help him up. "Gosh loose some weight will you" rolling your eyes you dusted his clothes off. Your parents were giggling and whispering something like Baekhyun is the perfect boyfriend for you. Sweet jesus stop it ugh.

"Hur hur hur very funny" You faked a laugh and crossed your arms in disapprovel. Dad took deep breaths after a laughing session and nodded at Baekhyun. "You can take her, But if anything happens i will do things to you" He finished off with an innocent smile, making you gag.

Baekhyun nodded happilly and pulled you out of the house. "I WON'T I PROMISE!" He shouted as he pulled you out of the house and started walking to the bus stop. "So where are we going?" You asked lost, Obviously having no idea where both of you will be going.

"To this bubble tea store they just opened near here, It's really cute and i thought you would love it!" He took a piece of paper out of his pocket and showed you. "This one!"

"Wow it does look cute! why didn't you tell th-" The loud horn of the bus startled you making you jump right in the spot. Trying to act cool you coughed. "I didn't get scared pfft no i just saw a bug um" You cooly hopped inside the crowded bus along Baekhyun as he grinned widely at your cute actions.

"There are no seats" You grumpily stated looking for empty seats. "Hey there's one" Baekhyun pointed to an empty seat next to a guy with caramel blonde hair wearing simple jeans along with a baseball jacket staring out the window. "Go sit there and I'll stand next to you!" You nodded and started to walk to the empty seat and bowed a little.

"Excuse me, Is this seat taken?" The guy turned his head and you almost stopped breathing. He looks like an angel who fell straight from heaven. He carried these cute features and his eyes are to die for. He looked at me with sincere eyes and he kind of looked hurt? He shook his head slowly and scotted more to the window, Leaving you some space.

It took you few minutes before you sat down because you were studying the guy's features. *That's weird.. Why do i have a feeling that i have seen him before..* 

All the bus ride you kept taking a glance now and then at him, He looked so lonely and hurt all you wanted to do is take him between your arms and his hair. Keeping him acompany.

30 minutes later the bus halted to a stop causing your phone to fall. Why so stupid Eunji why.

You stretched your hand to grab your phone when someone else did the same.Turning your head you the pretty boy next to you grab your phone and give it to you with the smallest smile on his face.

Suddenly.. Your heart skipped a beat.

That smile may be small but it was small enough to make your heart skip a beat.

"Th-Thank you" Was all you could manage to say when you took the phone from his hand. He nodded and and turned his attention to the people walking outside.

Your heart sank a little, Not sure why but it did. You hoped more would happen but then again why would it?

Shaking your head you stood up and walked out of the bus with Baekhyun trailing behind you. "So where's that bubble tea shop?" Your eyes twinkled and he pointed at a shop across the street. "That one" You nodded.

Both of you walked across the street linking arms chatting happily. Baekhyun kept telling you stories about his friends and the little incidents they had and you couldn't stop laughing and snorting at everything he said.

But little did you know, There was someone watching you with a sinking heart and heavy tears on their eyes.

 

I'm really sorry Eunji... I really am.. Please forgive me

 

Hi, this is my first fanfic >< I really hope you would like it!! I know it's stupid and the way i write is even more stupid but i try haha ^^

Please comment and subscribe <33