[2013 Compilation] One Shot (Youngmin - requested by love4music)

Boyfriend Imagines (Still finishing your requests ^^)

 

Youngmin : Jagiya, I'm home~

 

You are really mad at him and you just ignoring him. Suddenly, he hugs you from the back

 

Youngmin : Sweetheart, are you okay? Is there any problem?

You: I'm fine. Can you just let me go? Tch *rolls your eyes*

Youngmin : Don't lie to me. We've together for a long time. I really know you.

You : Whatever.

 

You go to the upstairs and straight to your room.

 

Youngmin : Geez, what's wrong with her?

 

He still confused then he founds something on the table at the living room. He looks at your laptop and stares at the monitor. There's a picture of a girl and him are dancing at Boyfriend's concert. The girl's face is a few inches away from his face. Almost....doing that.. (You know what's that, right? And mianhae unnie xD)

 

'Oh man. That dance. I've forgot to tell her about the dance choreography. Aish~!', he thought.

 

He brings the laptop and entered your room.

 

You : Oh.. So you've found the problem right?!?!

Youngmin : That's not the problem, it's misunderstanding.

You : What!? Misunderstanding you said?!? Yah! You know what? I'm so-

 

He pulls you into a kiss. You want to push him but his strengh is greater than yours. He wraps his left arm around your waist and his right hand behind your head tightly so you can't move until you calm down.

 

Youngmin : Let me explain first. Calm down okay? Actually, I don't wanna do that dance but my choreographer forced me to do it. Please? Believe me. I only love you.

 

He looks into your eyes.

 

You : Really? *pouts*

Youngmin : I swear. Btw, you look so cute when you pouts. *piches you cheeks* Someone is jealous right now~

You : Oppa! I'm serious right now. Don't play around with me! And of course I'm jealous because you're my HUSBAND!

Youngmin : Okay. Listen to me, how many times do I have to tell you? There's no girl like you. Can you smile for me? It looks like a treasure for me. *smiles*

You : Hhmm.. Okay but promise me that you'll love me forever.

Youngmin : I promise. Forgive me, please?

You : Apologize accepted! *hugs him*

Youngmin : Yeah, that's my girl. *kisses your cheeks* Do you wanna know why I married you?

You : Hhmm.. What is it?

 

"First...."

"I love you"

"Second...."

"Aieru"

"Last...."

"Wo ai ni"

 

Then he sings 'Be My Shine' for you.

 

Youngmin : Aieru, kiss kiss~ *kisses you* Kimi dake ni kiss kiss zutto~ *kisses you* Tokimeki no kiss kiss, only you~ *kisses you*

 

A/N : The meaning of the song :-

Aieru, kiss kiss (I love you, kiss kiss), Kimi dake ni kiss kiss zutto (Only your kiss, kiss forever), Tokimeki no kiss kiss, only you (Heart pounding, kiss kiss, only you)