01. You will pay...

Sweet Revenge

---flashback--

"Jae darling there's a phone call for you"  his manager said as he handed jaejoong the phone "it's your younger brother Junsu i believe"

"thanks  Andrew, ill take this outsside i don't want to disturb the photoshoot of the others"

Jaejoong walked outside the studio wondering why in the world would his brother call when it is 4 am in korea, 3 pm in new york..

"jun-" before he could finish a crying junsu has already interrupted him

"hyung, you need to come home right away!"

sensing something was definitely wrong " why? what happened? did something happen to mom or dad?"

"no hyung... its... its taeyeon noona...she..." unable to continue as junsu began to cry

"what happened to taeyeon? is she alright? junsu!" panick has filled his heart..taeyeon.. his twin sister..something has happened..

"hello jae hyung.. its yoochun.. junsu is not able to talk anymore.. but you have to come home.. t aeyeon.. she passed away..."

with that jae dropped the phone, not even hearing the details .. all she heard was taeyeon passed away...

---- end of flash back-----


Jaejoong fixed himself, not wanting to be the center of attraction in the busy airport..

walking through the exit doors he spots a familiar figure.. junsu

"hyung..." his younger brother weakly smiled but was pulled to a hug by jajejoong

"let's go home first..you need to rest before.."

"no, i want to see her now.."

"but hyung"

"no junsu, i want to see taeyeonnow.. and mom and dad too"

they walked to the car where yoochun was waiting for them after a hug and an i'm sorry they made their way to the church where taeyeon's wake was  held

"mom is still in shock and dad is trying to be strong.."

jaejoong nodded and proceeded to look out the window, he hasn't asked what hapened yet.. he just wish its all a big joke and when he gets there, taeyeon will be alive and well, and its just a hidden camera moment...

------------

Reality started to sink in as they get closer to the church...

jae remembered this place.. this is where his parents got married, where him, taeyeon and junsu were baptised..it was a special place for everyone..

"hyung were here" yoochun said as parked the car and ushered the brothers out, junsu was already sobbing, he has been like this since a few days ago

jaejoong walked in, he saw their family friends and relatives who came to pay their respects..

he saw his mom quietly sitting while being held by their dad..

as soon as she saw jaejoong, mrs. kim immidiately stood and embraced his son, it has been so long since jae came home..

but something caught jae's eyes, beside a lively picture of someone who used to be alive was a coffin, a peaceful white coffin, flowers surrounding it..

he slowly made its way to it, trying to hold up his knees are starting to weaken as he inches closer revealing the person inside it

"taeyeon-ah...." the only word that slipped from his lips as he begins to cry..

everyone's heart broke at the sight of jaejoong..the strongest of the kim children, now looking so weak as hugged and cried on the coffin...

after an hour of crying, jae finally calmed down, he sat with his parents, and his only sibling left...

"how did this happen? i was just talking to her last week, she was so happy..." jae asked to no one in particular

junsu pulled something out of his pocket, a folded paper..

"i found her in her room,  hanging from the ceiling..on her feet was this letter..."

jae was surprised at the information, taeyeon.. his twin sister..took her own life..

he opened the letter and tears began to fall once again,,

" hello mom, dad, jae and su...

i know if you are reading this letter i am already gone..

let me say i am sorry first.. because i am not strong...

i just can't take what happened... i thought he was the one..

but he left me..i was just a game to him...

it hurts a lot...i feel really broken..

i just want to go to a happy place and never be hurt again...

jaejae...i'm sorry i can't even say goodbye in person.. but remember

you are my other half and i will always watch over you...

i love you jae jae..

i love you mom, dad, su...

please take care of eachother..please forgive me too...

goodbye...

-taeyeon"

junsu hugged his brother.. "i wondered why she was unusually happy, she hugged and kissed everyone even the buttler and maids... she took jiji with her in her room so i thought maybe she misses you... but then i heard jiji cry and scratching on her door so i thought maybe she wants out.. but then...i..." junsu sobbed harder.. it hurt him to remember that fateful night...

"who is he?" jae asked " who made my sister like this?

"jung yunho" yoochun answered "she was your sisters boyfriend "

"jung yunho" jae repeated " you..willl pay for what you did.. even if it's the last thing i do"