That Picture – The beginning

You Don't Know...

First years and first beginnings as a college student already takes tolls in me. It was now mid semester and I sat on a bench here in the park in our campus. It was after our rehearsal for the school festival that I decided to take a break. I wanted to escape the reality when I noticed an envelope beside me, the lettering up front simply said “With love”. I flipped it to the other side and opened it. It contained a Polaroid picture of a half faced beauty with half closed eyes; she resembled someone, a student here perhaps?

 

 

I saw that she wrote, “Dreaming of you my beloved, S.P.” It must be her initials. Then I noticed the tiny drawing of black and white keys, she must be in the music department perhaps. I decided to keep the photo and took a picture with my Polaroid camera. I captured the empty bench beside me and wrote “Wish you were here, L.X.”

 

I am also a photo enthusiast, despite having music as my major. I always felt that every photograph has a story to tell. It has a memory to capture and preserve, whether it tells an emotion of one or a lot more. A ringing brought me back to reality and I answered it.

 

“Yosh?” I answered tiredly without looking at the caller

 

“Yah, Luhan oppa, you have completely forgotten about today” a girls voice answered and I realized what day is today and so I stuffed the photo back to the envelope and hid it in my uniform’s pocket.

 

“Sorry about the time Seoyeonnie” I said dashing to the parking lot “Where are you now?”

 

“I’m already at the café oppa, where are you?”

 

“I’m still at the school grounds, I’ll get there 10 minutes tops okay?”

 

“Okay oppa. I’ll wait for you bye” she then hanged up

 

“Great I had totally forgotten our anniversary.”

 

Seohyun and I were pretty much high school lovers. Its getting tiring to undergo the ups of down really but hey we still can manage. I better hurry now or face her wrath...

 

------

Sorry for the short chap ^^

My other fic is already finishing

So stay tuned