GIVEAWAY

My heart is yours...

HELLO BEAUTIFUL SUBSCRIBERS and FRIENDS!!!! ^^

I'm celebrating the day I got my 60th subscriber... because 6 is my favorite number, and well there's a 6 in 60, I'm going to have a giveaway!!!! Woooohhhh!!!! 

 

 

I'm going to giveaway 5 I.D. LACES... if you don't know what it is, this is what it looks like...

47989064_1.jpg

 

So, this is how it will work. 

 

Instructions

1. First, you must be a SUBSCRIBER. I will seriously check if you're a subscriber. I'M SERIOUS.

2. Comment below on why you liked my story. It can be any one of my stories: SHINee's NEW Member, POOR meets the RICH, My Life Revolved Around You or My Heart is yours.

3. Who is your favorite character in the story and why. (included in the comment)

4. After 2 and 3 is done, replace the cream in cream_2min with a fruit. Like, banana_2min. The more weird it sounds, the better chances of winning. (included in the comment)

5. Share this story, to ONE friend. (type the name of your friend and I will check if she/he truly knows about my story. Also included in the comment)

5. The time span of entering the giveaway is only up to JULY 16, 2013. So comments that are posted after July 16, 2013, WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

 

Special reminders

1. I will announce the winner by July 18, 2013.

2. The winner must tell me on which member she/he will like to be in the I.D. Lace. BUT, It must only be from SHINEE or TEEN TOP. It can be the whole group, or per member. (ex. Chango ID lace, Taemn ID lace... etc.)

3. I will PRIVATELY MESSAGE the winner.

4. FREE SHIPPING.

5. I will seriously ship it anywhere. If you live on Mars or at another galaxy I will ship it there.

 

If you have any questions about the giveaway, kindly comment below. Remember, the giveaway is only valid until July 16, 2013. Accomplish everything, have wild ideas about changing my user name and be sure to have a touching message. I will pick the best comment and that lucky winner will have those beautiful ONE OF A KIND I.D. lace. 

 

If you don't believe me, fine. It's your lost not mine. If you still don't believe me, you can aske the winner herself/himself if she truly received the giveaway. i can even post the picture of the prize.

 

Thank you wonderful subscribers/friends and good luck!