Pink

My Drama King

 

 

 

I hurriedly fix my hair as I hear his voice calling my name.  He’s too early than the usual time when he picks me from home.  I take my favorite bag with me and go outside the house to meet him.  As I look directing his way, his sweet smile captures me.  The atmosphere is different.  His badboy aura is not the same.  Something sweet is in the air.  I’m mesmerized by his presence.

 

“What’s wrong?  Is there something dirty with my face?” he asked as he opened the door of his car for me.  His voice has awaken me from my fantasy. He lent his hand to guide me inside the car.  He never changed.  He maybe is the badboy in the campus but with me around, he acts differently.  This confuses me. 

 

I know him since we childhood.  He happened to be my classmate during schoolgrade.  He was not this type of guy back then.  He was not this bossy.  He was never been into any trouble.  He was a loner actually.

 

*****

 

“Dara, come on! Let’s play, don’t tell me you will just stay there again?just like what you always do? Come on!  We will never step on your shoes again.”said Bom, my best friend.  She is actually my total opposite.  Bom is a sporty one.  She hangs out with boys.  She plays ballgames.  She even can punch a guy’s face.  These things sometimes wonder me why she is my best friend.

 

“Bom, you know I can’t play with you guys.  You know Mom will definitely scold me when she knows I played again.  It’s not about the shoes, it about how I obey her.  You don’t want me to get spank agin right? So just leave me here and play with them.  Have fun Bom, I’ll be fine.  Promise.”I told him as I raise my right hand.  I know her well, she will not leave me.. not until she sees me raising my hand.  She smiled at me and waved her hand as she runs away to play.

 

Ï’ll be back there Dee, I will not play too much this time.” She shouted and casted on her full wide smile.

 

I watched her as she ran away.  It made me smile knowing she can be happy without me.  She can live her life without thinking that I was just a burden.  This for me is friendship.

 

I went inside our classroom to get my book.  As I reached my chair, I saw a boy crying while sitting at one corner.  I took my steps toward him trying to ask him why but he looked away.

 

Ïf you are thinking that I’m a gay, just like what they do… just back off.  Just stay away from me.”he said as he wiped the tears on his cheeks.  He was in pain.  It’s rare for me to see a boy crying so I kept on walking and offered him my hanky.

 

Ï’m no like them.  You have to realize that evryone is different so just accept it and stop crying.” I said and handed him my pink hanky.

 

“Are you crazy?  What do you think they will say when they see me using that pink hanky?  They will sure tease me again.  They will sure bully me again.  Back off, you’re not helping.” He refused to use it.  I understand him but his immature act pissed me off.

 

“Now I know why they tease you.  Such a girl!  Don’t you know that real men wear pink huh? Pabbo!”I shouted and turned my back on and walked away.  I can’t believe he’s such.  He’s making me mad.  I grabbed my books and went outside the room.  I went to my favorite place—under the acacia tree in front of our classroom.  I cleared the grass and sat down.  I opened my favorite book, Rapunzel and started reading.

 

“Can I take your hanky again?  Mine is now wet because of tear.” Said the boy standing in front of me.  I looked up to see him and to my surprise, it’s him- the crying gut inside the classroom.  I pulled my hanky out of my skirt’s pocket and gave it to him.

 

“Here, please take good care of it.  It’s from my mother.”I said.  After giving him the thing, I went back to reading but my mind was not functioning.  I was trying to see what will be the next thing this guy will do.

 

“Thanks.  Can I ask for another thing?”he added ans sat down beside me.  This surprised me but I didn’t have a choice but to let him--- since the plase wasn’t mine.

 

“What is it now?” I replied trying to make my voice sounded like a pissed one.

 

“I just want your forgiveness.  I’m sorry for what happened earlier.  I was just pissed.” He said as he looked down, pulling out the grasses on the ground.  I noticed that his hand was shaking.  It made me laugh.

 

“Bastard! What do you think you’re doing huh? Leave the grasses alone! You’re trying to kill them!  Don’t you that this is my favorite place huh?  You’re destroting this place!!” I shouted that surprised him.  Upon hearing my complaints, he immidiately planted the grasses back down the ground.  He looked nervous.

 

“I… I—I’m really sorry.  Don’t get mad again, I’m just nervous.  I’m really sorry.” He said.  He was panicked.

 

“Naaaaaa, it’s fine.  Just don’t do it again.  And you’re forgiven now, I understand where you’re coming from.  Friends?” I said and handed him my hand for a handshake.  He took it and smiled.

 

“Friends.” He added.

 

“Okay, crying boy.” I before leaving him and I saw him frowned.  “Joke!” I added and did a peace sign on my hand and waved.

 

 

 

******

 

 

“We’re now here. Dara, wake up.”  He said in a soft voice.  I didn’t notice that I fell asleep while travelling again.  I didn’t have the chance to take pictures of the sceneries again.

 

“Why didn’t you wake me up while we’re on the road huh?  I missed the sceneries again.  You jerk!” I ranted as I pouted my lipstrying to get my camera out of my bag.

 

“Wheré is my camera?  Don’t tell me I left it?  What will happen to us now? No chance to capture the memories? Kill me now!!” I shouted upon knowing that my favorite thing was with me.

 

“Naaaa, don’t be silly.  Just relax okay, I took your cam while you were sleeping and captured the sceneries for you.” He said and handed me my cam.  “I know you will kill me with your rants again if you miss the views again.  I was about to wake up but you’re sound asleep so I just did the job for you.  So stop ranting now okay?  We have to enjoy this day.  Fix yourself now, the waves are waiting for us.” He added.  His voice was liveful.  I can see the happiness he feels right now.

 

“Thank you crying boy.  You really is my saviour.” I said and peeked a kiss on his cheek.  it made him stop from blabbing around.  As I realized what I’ve just done, I hurriedly opened the car’s door to escape the awkwardness the car has now. 

 

“Oh, what wa that for Dee?” he asked.

 

“It was just a thank you kiss, don’t assume much jerk.” I said and tapped his shoulder.

 

“Naaaaa, you really are a luck woman.  You’re lips have touched my precious cheeks. Cheater!” He shouted teasingly.  When he saw me with my frowned face,  he started running.

 

“That was just a joke Dee.” He shouted and peace out his fingers.  And I just watched him running away from me until he disappeared in my sight. 

 

“That jerk!” I shouted as I smiled.

 

 

*******

 

 

We’re sitting down te seashore, watching the waves.  This place is peaceful.  The calmness of the see, the silence of the environment and the beautiful view of the sun hiding to the clouds will help you forget the world.  The stressful days from work,  the noisy beeps in the road… everything.  Here, the only thing that matters is me.. with him.

 

“Dee?” he said trying to break the silence.  He looked at me.  I can read the questions he has in his eyes.

 

“What now?” I said with my bossy voice.  This is common for him.  He knows I hate cheesy stuffs and all.

 

“Naaaa, try to be serious even just for once!” he ranted.

 

“I’m serious.. naaaa, don’t shout on me if you want to live your life longer!” I shouted back.

 

He kept silent.  He looked away and laid down the sand.  He put his arms on his head and closed his eyes.  I tried to make him speak but it seemed that I didn’t exist.  When he stood up, I smiled knowing he will looked at me but I was wrong.  He just pulled his phone outside his pocket and put his headphone on.  I know he’s pissed.  He maybe was because I didn’t pay attention when he was trying to say something to me.  I know it’s my fault.

 

I wrapped my arms around myself.  I felt so cold because of the wind.  I hugged my knees and put my chin on the them.  The silence almost has killed me.  I started writing words on the sand.  Doing this thing helped me forget that he was pissed.  As I stood up and walked away,  he didn’t followed me.  He remained on his position, still with his eyes closed.  So I just looked away and kept on walking.  When I was already meters away from his place, I stepped on something sharp that made my foot bleed.

 

I stopped and sat down to check what happened but too much blood made me feel dizzy.  I pulled my scarf off my neck and used it to wipe the blood from my foot.  I freaked out and didn’t know what to do.

 

“Miss, are you okay?  What happened to you?  You looke so pale.” A man staning in front of me asked.  He’s tall and his blue hair helped me to recognize him well.  Upon seeing my foot bleeding, he ran and fetched some water from the sea.

 

“You injured your foot, let me clean it up.  This sea water will help.  Just endure the pain.”  He poured the water on my foot and wiped it using his shirt.  I can see the blood stain on his white v-neck shirt but he didn’t mind it. 

 

“Are you alone here by yourself or you’re with someone?  Let me walk you to your place to make sure you can reach it.  Let me carry you on my back, I know you can’t walk because of the wound.” He added and helped me to stand up.

 

“No. I can walk, thanks but I am heavy.  I don’t wanna be a burden to you.  I can walk.” I refused his offer and started walking like a drunk woman.  When I stopped walking, he suddenly carried me and I didn’t have the chance to refused.  I just let him be.  I can’t move my feet anymore and it caused me much pain.

 

“Show me where your place is.” He told me while we’re on our way.  I finger point the direction and he walked directing the place.

 

Upon reaching the place, Ji saw us.  He immidiately ran toward us and helped me. I can sense that he’s worried.

 

“What happened to you Dee?  I’m sorry.  Tell me what happened.  Tell me.” His voice sounded so panicked.  He carried me and asked the guy what happened.

 

“She steppen on a shart rock while she was walking along the shore.  She got her foot injured so I decided to carry her here since she can’t walk well.” Explained the guy who helped me.

 

“Dude, thank you so much for bringing my girl here.  I shall call it an indulgence. “ Ji thanked the guy.

 

But what made me wonder was hearing him called me his girl.  What is wrong with this guy?  Why he is telling the guy that I’m his girl while the fact is that I’m not. 

 

“I’ll take him to the cottage now so she can rest well.  We’ll go ahead dude, thanks again.  Jiyong here dude, thanks again for helping my girl.” Jiyong said and offered him a handshake.

 

“It’s a no problem dude, Seunghyun here.  And btw, you’re such a lucky guy for having such a goddess girl.” He complimented.  “I should go now, take good care of her.” He added and walked away.

 

He carried me to the cottage and put me on the bed.  He inspected my foot and headed the bathroom to check on the medicine cabinet.  When he went back, he was holding the first aid kit already and started cleaning the wound.

 

“What happened to you?  You really are not thinking so well,  if that guy has not seen you, where will I look for you?  You’re sch a hard-headed girl Dee.  Next time, you tell me where will yu go and I’ll go with you not that you’ll leave me sleeping in the shore.” He ranted.  I smiled as I watched him closing his eyes once in a while.  I know he’s scared of seeing blood but he’s now here, curing my foot. 

 

I remained silent while he was doing the job.  He atlast has put on a the band aid and sat down by my side.  He was just looking at me.  He’s quiet.

 

“I will die if something harmful happened to you.  You just don’t know how it worried me.” He sadi with a soft voice.  He held my hand and started speaking again.

 

“Dee, you are very important to me.  So please take good care of yourself when I’m not around.”he added.

 

“naaaa, why so serious, Sir?  Stop your drama now, look! I’m all fine here.” I said trying to interrupt the serious aura in the room. “If you just didn’t act pissed earlier, I won’t walked away alone.  Sometimes, you have to control yourself from drama okay?” I added and smiled.

 

“You don’t understand a thing Dara, I was trying to be serious earlier but you just always do your ways to escape my words.” He said.  I can feel the loneliness in his voice.

 

“Do you still remember the time when I asked you out for a walk during the senior days?” he asked me.  Upon hearing him,  memories flashed back immidiately on my mind. 

 

“Of course I remember it.  Who would forget that?  Who would forget the little girl who aked you to be her groom.” I told him.  I saw him smiled widely as he took his eyes on me.

 

“Naaaa, why do you have to reapeat it again huh?” he said. “Of all the memories on that particular day, is that your favorite one?” he added.  His smile turned into the serious one again.  His eyes turned with questions again.  I can feel his sincerity so I tried to be serious too.

 

“Of course not.” I answered him that made him smile.  “Of all the memories that time, my favorite one is when that little girl called me her mom…. And you as her dad.” I added.  It made me blushed but I can’t take it back now.  I have said it already.  Upon hearing those words, he stood up and shout.

 

“Wooooooh! Is that mean, you can see us being together?  Dee? Can you see us being togeteher in the future?” he asked.  I didn’t answer but looked at him instead. 

 

“Because Dee, the moment I saw you walking toward me one the first grade… that moment, I’ve seen us being together already.  From that pink handcherchief you’ve lent me.. I’ve seen our future already.  Maybe there’s an exaggeration here but believe me, from that day.. you’ve got me already.” He confessed. 

 

“That’s flattering Kwon Jiyong… but I don’t see us the same.” I confessed.  I looked down trying to escape his eyes.  I sat down and hugged my knees.  To my surprise, he walked away directing the room’s door.  He was so silent.  The goodvibes he has disappeared.  It made me frowned but before he can left the room I continued speaking.

 

“Stop right there and listen first you walk out king!” I shouted.  “I’m not done with my words yet.” He stopped and keep on standing near the door.  He didn’t turn his back to face me but I know he’s listening.

 

“Do you think I will care to ask you why you were crying that time if I don’t want you?  Do you think I will disobey my mother of keeping my hanky clean if I don’t like you?  Do you think I will come with you that afternoon if I don’t have feelings for you?  And do you think I’m with you right now if I don’t love you? Come on Jiyong.. don’t be the drama king here again.  I maybe haven’t seen us the way you see us together but believe me.. from that day, I told Rapunzel that I want you to be my prince charming someday.”I told him as I walked toward him. 

 

He smiled widely and hurried himself to hug me.  He embraced his arms around me so tight and he lifted me.  I can feel the warmth of his body, making me feel so comfortable.  He kissed my forehead as he wiped his tears away.

 

“Even if I cry a lot… even if I am more dramatic than you… even if I pout a lot than you do.. even if I rant more than you do.. even if I wear pink… and use hanky mor of pink, always remember that I will always be the only man for you… remember that I am Kwon Jiyong, the man who is crazy in love with you.”

 

-The End-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There! Thanks for reading ^^ side comments are allowed.

Thank you for the support everyone, love yah ^^

This is dedicated to my awesome chingus..

Keishii and Cindy08

 

 

and

 to my favorite fanfic writer, Pasta- I just can't take it that my gift is the most creative one so there.

This is another gift... even if I don't want to let you read my works -__-

Happy Birthday again Pasta ^^

 

 

and

 

 

This serves as a birthday gift to dizzyventura.

Meanie, I know I don't possess a genius mind like you but this is for you!

Belated Happy Birthday ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

giantdork