When Sungmin Get's Drunk...

When Sungmin Gets Drunk...

Kyuhyun POV-

    *Knock, Knock, Knock*

    It was 3:00 in the morning. I was the only one awake, but I guess so was someone else... I paused my game of Starcraft, set my laptop on my bedside table and went to open the door.

    “Sungmin?” I asked.

    “...Hyung...” He said in a weak voice.

    “Wha-? Sungmin, I’m not you’re hyung. You’re older than me!” I whispered, “And what are you doing up anyway? It’s three in the morning!”

    “...Hyung... I have to tell you something....” He responded, almost in a whisper.

    “I’m not you’re hyung. And what is it?” I asked.

    Sungmin leaned his face closer to my ear and whispered, “I like pink bunnies.”

    I grabbed onto his shoulders and looked at him straight in the eyes. I knew I was right. He is drunk. I sat Sungmin down on my bed and closed the door. When I turned around, he was staring at my television.

“I like this show.” He said.

I looked at the TV, which was turned off, and grabbed my laptop again. I sat on the floor with my laptop in front of me and began playing Starcraft again, totally ignoring Sungmin, who was still sitting on my bed. After about five minutes, he came and sat down next to me and laid his head on my shoulder.

“...Hyung... Where are the bunnies in this game??”

I paused my game and looked at him, “Ok, first... There are no bunnies in Starcraft, and second, I AM NOT YOU’RE HYUNG!!”

“Hehe, You’re funny.” He slurred his words.

“Yes, and you’re drunk. I think you should sleep.” I said.

I stood up and stood Sungmin up too. I laid him down on my bed and tucked him in.

“BUT I’M NOT TIRED!!!!!” He shouted.

“Shhhhh!!!” I shushed him, “Do you want everyone in their dorms to wake up!?”

“... Maybe...”

“No. You don’t!” I responded.

I tried to walk back to my laptop to play some more, but Sungmin tugged on my hand, pulling me back onto my bed.

“Nooo!!” Sungmin protested.

“No? No what?” I asked.

“... I dun want you to leave...”

“Sungmin, I’m not gonna leave. I was just gonna go play-”

Before I could finish my sentence, Sungmin pulled me down so that I was laying next to him, really close too. So close that our noses were practically touching. I could feel him breathing on me. He definitely smells like wine.

“Kyuhyunie~” Sungmin sang.

“Yes?”

“You’re a maknae... Right?” He asked.

“Yes.”

“And Donghae is one of your hyung’s right?”

“Yes.”

“And Heechul is one of your hyung’s right?”

“Yes.”

“And Kangin is one of your hyung’s right?”

“Yes. Along with all the other members, why do you ask?” I asked.

“Well, what does that make me?” He asked with a cute face.

“Well, you’re older than me, so you’d be my hyu-”

“Boyfriend!” Sungmin interrupted.

“Boyfriend?” I questioned. Since when were we dating?

“So you think I like you?” I asked.

“Mmm hmm...” He slurred, “... One of the members told me so.”

“That stupid Heechul! He can never keep a secret.” I said.

“Really?? Y-You really do?? I was just making that up... Hehe, evil maknae, now I know you’re secret.” He smiled.

I blushed, “Wha- Hey, I- That’s not- This isn’t-” I gave up trying to cover it.

I do think he’s cute. The way he talks, the sparkle in his eyes, his way of doing things. I guess I do like the little bunny... He is pretty cute. I couldn’t stop blushing, no matter what I did. Thinking about him and being this close to him isn’t helping either.

“... I wrote a poem for you.” He smiled, “...Wanna hear it...”

“S-Sure...” I responded.

“Roses are red, violets are blue, the maknae is sweet, and I love him too.” Sungmin said.

Now I was really blushing, “Sungmin... I-Is that really for me?”

“... Mmm hmm..” He slurred again.

I looked him straight in the eyes and smiled. He smiled too. I don’t know if he said that because he’s drunk, or if he really meant it... But it was still very sweet. I looked at him and he was still staring at me.

“Why do you keep staring at me?” I asked.

“... How can you not, stare at you..” He mixed his words.

“Thanks Minnie...” I said.

I got out of his grip and stood up. I then closed my laptop and set it on the bedside table again, then turned off the lights. I sat on my bed next to Sungmin. I can’t tell if he’s asleep or what, but either way, I don’t want to wake him. I fixed my pillow and laid down beside him, keeping a little bit of distance between us. I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep, when I felt Sungmin crash his lips into mine. I opened my eyes in shock, then quickly closed them, just enjoying the moment. His lips tasted like the wine he drank. He kissed me and I kissed back. Finally, I backed away to catch my breath.

“Hehe, Magnae is a good kissed...” He said.

I think he meant kisser... Not kissed... But either way... I laid motionless while Sungmin tried to get comfortable.

“I can’t get comfy!!!” Sungmin shouted.

“Shhh.” I shushed him again, “Stop shouting. People are gonna get curious.”

“... Who cares..” He said.

“Well, I do...” I replied.

“Really??... Then so do I...” Sungmin responded.

I rolled my eyes while Sungmin kept searching for a good way to sleep. Suddenly, I felt his arm around me and pull me closer. Then he wrapped his legs around mine.

“Sungmin?” I asked.

I got no response which told me he was asleep. I smiled, closed my eyes and fell asleep too.

 

I opened my eyes that next morning to find Sungmin still lying in my bed asleep. I moved my arm away from his body and he immediately woke up. He stared at me with tired eyes.

“Good morning my Minnie.” I said.

Sungmin stared at me like I was crazy...

“.. Why am I in your room...?” He asked.

“Because you were drunk..” I responded.

He stared at me.

“Do you remember anything that happened last night?” I asked.

“No. And I am not your Minnie... Why would you even call me that!? What did you do to me last night!?”

“What!? Me!? I didn’t do anything to you. It was you that decided to bug me.” I yelled.

He looked at me shocked, “W-What did I do...?”

“Oh nothing.” I said.

“You kissed him.” I heard Heechul say from his dorm.

“Heechul!?” I yelled, “Did you spy on us!?”

“No. Sungmin left the room and I was worried because he was that drunk... So I watched him come into your room. Knowing as you’re the evil maknae, I decided to listen in after you closed the door.” Heechul responded.

“Yah! Don’t ever do that again or I’ll-”

“WE KISSED!?!” Sungmin shouted.

I covered his mouth. Shut up before everyone else-”

“YOU TWO KISSED!?” I heard the other members shout from their dorms.

“-Finds out... I finished my sentence.