Guide Me To Your Heart

My Tour Guide Princess

Daehyun saw how his beautiful lady gulped down the toast and milk down in seconds. He had never saw Shi Eun in such a hurry before and he was worried that she would choke on the food. True to his thoughts, she started to cough and gulped down the glass of water immediately.

"Would you slow down? Zelo is not here so why the rush with food?" Daehyun said as he patted her back. 

Shi Eun wiped the droplet from her lips and smiled.

"I need to be hurry for the meet up. It's my first tour and I can't possibly ruin it." Daehyun frowned and heaved a big sigh.

*I hope I won't regret letting her go with it.* 

"I have to catch up the bus." she said, standing up from her seat grabbing her backpack. "Don't forget to lock the door after you go." she put on her baseball cap while looking down at her boyfriend. 

Daehyun grew more worried hearing that she would be going soon. Shi Eun noticed his expression and chuckled. 

"Aigoo~ My Daehyunnie is so cute." she pinched his cheeks and coaxed. 

"Promise me to take good care of yourself?" he finally spoke. Shi Eun smiled and nodded. " I promised." she bent down and pecked him on the lips.

"Goodbye." she waved and disappeared out of his sight. Daehyun sighed again and looked around the empty house. 

*Now. Time for the plan.*

---

Shi Eun met up with her co-workers in front of their company. 

"Shi Eun ah!" Sunhwa waved when she saw her. Shi Eun waved back and walked towards the crowd.

"Hi! Sorry for waiting." Sunhwa shook her head.

"It's alright. Now let's meet up with the tourists." she lead the way and Shi Eun followed.

Without her knowing, Daehyun had secretly following her behind. He has a cap on and a black mask covered over his mouth. 

*I can't help it. Please forgive me.* he prayed silently before continued his stalking.

Shi Eun was introduced to the guests by Sunhwa. They were tourists from England and Shi Eun was assigned to tour them around in Seoul for the past few days, where she would have to live in the hotel room where the foreigners live too, of course, her company paid for her stay.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to Korea!" she spoke in full confidence, in perfect English. 

The tourists clapped and she bowed. 

"I'm Shi Eun Kim, or you can call me Ms Kim or just Shi Eun. I'll be your tour guide for the rest of your vacation here. It's nice to see you all here and thank you for choosing on TS tourism company. It's our pleasure to serve you all." 

Daehyun's heart was beating really fast when he noticed how his girl could speak such fluence and perfect English. His heart was captured by her once again and he fell deeper in love with her.

"Hope you'll enjoy the trip." Everyone cheered and Sunhwa patted her back.

"Well done." she whispered and Shi Eun smiled. From the corner of her eyes, she saw someone watching her and turned around. But noticed nothing. She shrugged and guided the foreigners into the tour bus.

---

"Everyone!! Come on gather around!!" she called out with her cheerful smiled. The gang obediently came to her.

"Okay. It's your free time now. Feel free to troll around and we'll meet up again after an hour, okay?" 

"Okay!" and they parted their ways.

Shi Eun heaved a sigh and walked towards a nearby mini mart to buy herself a drink. After getting her drink, she sat on the bench and sipped on the cold drink and wiped of her sweat from her head.

Out of nowhere, a hand was stretched out towards her. She looked up and to her shock, it was one of the tourists that she had lead. Shi Eun smiled and accepted his offer.

"Thank you." She said. He smiled and took the seat beside her. Shi Eun looked at him and blinked.

"Why are you sitting here? You should be touring around." She smiled.

"Nah! Just grew tired and wanna have a seat. You won't mind don't you?" the guy asked and of course, she shook her head.

From a far, Daehyun had saw the scene. He saw how the guy twice his size appraoched his girl and offered her a tissue. The guy was in his mid twenties and had a very firm and muscler body, which Daehyun was digusted in since he doesn't have any. 

He saw them conversed and laughed out loud together and grew envious. But was smart enough to not appear in front of them since this will ruin her career. He swallowed his anger and continued to watch over them, in case this giant would lay a hand on his girl.

On the other hand, Shi Eun get to know this England guy who introduced himself as Leslie Timberlake. Shi Eun knew very well that this guy was trying to court her since he's looking at her with the eyes that show interest in her. But she just kept on the flow with the guy and made casual talks with him since she was still in her working shift. 

"So, do you have any boyfriend?" Leslie asked, mentally hoping that she has none.

"What do you think?" Shi Eun asked back.

"I was hoping a 'no' from you but that would be a lie, which guys wouldn't confess to a pretty girl like you." he started to lean closer with his hand placed on her thigh. 

Shi Eun eyed his hand and smirked. 

"Well then, if you really think so, I hope you kindly remove your hand off me." Leslie shrugged and pulled back his hand.

Shi Eun stood up and looked down at the guy.

"I hope you'll have some respect to me the next few days and stop flirting with a girl that already has a boyfriend. That would make my job easier." she said with her signatured smile on but hatred behind her words. She was about to walk away but turned around again.

"Oh, and don't forget to meet up when the time is up." with that, she stalked away.

Daehyun saw everything again. He was boiled with anger when he saw how that big sized guy laid his hand on her thigh and was about to rush to her rescue when he saw Shi Eun stood up and defend herself. He saw how she talked back to him and defended herself with her fluence English and admitted to him that she was taken. Daehyun was mesmerized by her. He was kind of proud that that was his girl.

---

Night fall and Shi Eun was in her hotel room, flipping through the channels. She sighed and took out her phone and was about to call his boyfriend when the door bell rang.

She left her bed and walk towards the door. Without hesitation, she opened the door. She gasped when she saw the person that she missed a lot even though they just separated for only few hours, but she missed him already.

"Oppa! Why are you here?" she asked. And without answering, he entered her room and sat on the edge of her bed.

Daehyun was nervously playing with his fingers. He couldn't meet her eyes.

"How did you know I'm here?" Shi Eun asked. Daehyun couldn't help anymore and embraced her, burying his face onto her flat tummy.

"I missed you." Shi Eun's heart fluttered and she softly smoothed his brown hair. 

"I miss you too, Daehyun oppa." she admitted. 

"I'm sorry for stalking you all the way. I just can't get through it and I really care for you and worried too." he said and snuggled into her. Shi Eun smiled and embraced her.

"Silly oppa. How can I get mad at you? You're my Daehyun oppa." Daehyun smiled and tore himself away from her with his arms still around her.

"So, you're not mad at me?" Shi Eun shook her head.

Daehyun sighed in relief and smiled.

"I saw that guy. He was trying to court you." Shi Eun gulped and averted her eyes.

"Hey. Don't get it wrong. I'm not mad or anything." She looked back at him.

"Okay I admit I was mad at first but after seeing you stood up and telling him about having a boyfriend, I changed my mind and was actually proud of you." 

Shi Eun smiled. Daehyun pulled her down onto his lap and tucked her loose hair behind her ear.

"I'm glad you're here, Daehyun oppa." she told him, truthfully.

"I'm glad I'm here too. You're the one that guide me here..." he pointed to her heart.

"Will you continue guiding me around your heart, my tour guide princess?" Daehyun asked as he leaned closer to her.

"Yes. Please stay in here as long as you like." and with that they sealed their promise with a passionate kiss. 

 

A/N: And that's all for this story!!! I'm sorry it took me long enough to actually complete it. Hope you all like it and please leave some feedbacks!!! ^_^