WHAT DADDY DIDN’T KNOW

WHAT DADDY DIDN’T KNOW

He embraced you as sweat covered sheets blanketed the two of you. You felt slightly guilty for sneaking a man into your father’s house,but then again you didn’t care;he never really cared about how you felt. Just the thought made you want to spit fire but you knew you had the most loving man in the world holding you so close to him you could hear his heart race.

“jagi-ya.” he calls to you as he runs his large fingers through your thick damp hair. “Yes” you answer as you trace every detail of his large biceps with your fingers. “Should we tell your dad about us?” changmin asked unsure.

you knew he would ask that mind boggling question sooner or later,you where sure that he has thought about for the past year. “I don’t know.” You answer unsure if it really is a good idea,you could hardly call the man your father. “Do you need more time to think about.” Changmin ask in response to your sudden silence.

 Today marked the three years you to had been together,and the both of you could’t be more happier. Changmin understood the complication of your relationship with your father,but he felt that you should give I’m a chance. You didn’t know if it you really wanted to tell him but you thought about how Changmin felt about it.

“Do you think we should tell him?” you asked as you held yourself closer to him. “I think we should but we should wait till his suspicions die down.” he suggested. “You think he suspects us?” you asked as you sat yourself up by your elbows. “Where both men,if i noticed my sister where acting different then i’d be the same way.” he said.

 An strange warm feeling came to your face as you pulled the covers to hide your chest from his eyes.you felt slightly embarrassed after remembering the beautiful moment of the two of your bodies becoming one. The feeling of His perfect muscular frame holding you close as your bodies life force united to become one.

He smiled at your sudden shyness,he knew that he wasn’t they only one who was experiencing love at it’s highest form for the first time. His fingers slithered their way to yours and with a gentle tug the cover fell from your chest, his eye showed love and amazement “Even Aphrodite herself could ever be this beautiful.” he said as he pulled your uncovered body to him.

“My Aphrodite.” he hums into your soft neckline. You lay kisses down his perfect jawline letting his sent engulf you nostrils. the tingle off his butterfly kisses ignite a flame in your heart causing you to become weak at your knees, he takes you into his arms and rubs the long and delectable curve of your back.

This was right to you,a man that would love you without wanting so much from you. This man was too precious to you to keep him a secret. He was someone that had waited to give your love to for so long that it became painful, you didn’t care if you father didn’t like it he dosen’t have a right to judge your relationships.

“Changmin,i don’t like it we we have sneak around like this.” you blushed as your hand travailed up and down his strong arms. “I don’t like it either,but i but i’m tired of not seeing you outside of school.” he said.

 

photo story_p2.jpg

 

His natural scent was intoxicating to you, it’s been a scent you could never forget even when he wasn’t around you could still  smell it. To have it so close to you it made you feel safe like no one could or would hurt  you.

“Jagi-ya.” you said to him. “What is it?” he asked looking into your eyes. “I’ll tell him, me coming home late,staying after school,the clothes, everything.” You swore. “When?” He asked he sat up strait slightly worried “Tomorrow before school.” You said. He didn’t thing you where serous about going through with the whole plan.

His mid-length hair was beginning to shake. “What’s wrong?” you asked sitting up. You figured out that your plan was worrying him. “Changmin,i’ll be alright. My mom said i can stay with her.” you explained as you sured him that you have a place to go to. “It’s not that I’m worried about… his muscles tensed at the thought of something bad happening when you tell your father.

“He won’t do anything to me changmin,besides i can handle myself.” you tell him. he pulls his hair in concern.”You should go,it’s getting late and dad will be home soon. Ms.Soong can’t keep this quiet for longer. He sighs as he rushed to put on his pants

“I’ll have my mom pick you up for school.” he said you didn’t get why he’d suggest something so stupid. But i understood why.

What daddy didn’t know was that i’m in love.