seven

Suddenly

warning: cliché ahead


 

The surrounding was already bright when Myungsoo woke up, waking up with a sore back because he hasn't been moving to a different position because the space of his bed was narrow. When he tried to turn, he almost knocked the pillows but had managed to balance himself. He then noticed that the number of pillows increased; there were only four the night before and as he scanned them, six was added. Those made the "barricade" go higher.

Even though, by the looks of it, it was around 8 or 9 in the morning already, Myungsoo didn't want to get up. He went back to sleeping position; stomach flat against the bed. But when he felt and heard his stomach growling; he knew he had to get up. Before going anywhere, he wenr the bathroom first. It wasn't that he hadn't been in the Lee family's house before. He would go by sometimes but wouldn't stay long. He almost knew everything about the house since it wasn't that big.

Sungjong had his own bathroom, and so he went there, to at least wash his face and brush his teeth before going out the room. Before entering, he took a quick glance at Sungjong's side of the bed but it was already nicely fixed.

When he entered the bathroom, he noticed that there were two toothbrushes on the sink, recognising the other one was his. He didn't remember putting it there nor fixing his clothes from the luggages. But, now that he thought about it; his luggages were gone and everything was in placed when they came back to the house last night.

A smile crept to his face, "Oh, this. Is.  Awesome."

Feeling refreshed he got out of the bathroom, again, glancing at Sungjong's side of the to check if he came back, but the latter didn't so he proceeded to go to the kitchen. He was hungry after all. Upon opening the bedroom door, he could hear clattering from the kitchen, "Is Jongie cooking?" An adorable Sungjong in an apron came to his mind, he couldn't stop himself from smiling.

What welcomed him when he got to the kitchen was, a steaming rice cooker and Sungjong's back. He was facing the stove and probably wasn't aware of Myungsoo's presence in the kitchen. Myungsoo slowly went behind Sungjong. He didn't say anything and tried to be quiet as possible. He slowly back hugged Sungjong, making the latter stiffened.

"Good morning, Jongie," he whispered, while placing his chin on the younger's shoulder. A smile crept to his face when he saw Sungjong frying eggs.

"Oh, you're awake! Morning. Hyung," Sungjong said startled.

Myungsoo tightened his hug around Sungjong's waist, "What did I tell you about calling me hyung?"

"Oh, wait, the egg is burning." And, he didn't know why but he used his bare hand to flip the egg. This made Myungsoo loose the grip on his waist and yanking him away from the stove.

"Sungjong, what on earth! You use a spatula, dammit!"

Before doing anything else, he turned the stove off and then he guided Sungjong to the kitchen sink. Turning the water on and told Sungjong to let the water run through his hand.

"Where's your first aid kit?" Myungsoo asked sternly.

Sungjong murmured "my toilet," and Myungsoo ran to get it. He came running from Sungjong's room with a white bag. He tossed it on the table before rushing to Sungjong, guiding him back to the table. He held onto Sungjong's waist helping him to sit on the table. Myungsoo immediately opened the aid kit, almost ripping it off when the zipper got stuck. Myungsoo got a clean cloth to wipe Sungjong's hand before treating it.

It wasn't really a burn to be all so worried about, Sungjong thought it wasn't even classified to be a first degree burn but Myungsoo made a big fuss about it. Myungsoo's face was scrunched up because of concentration. This actually made Sungjong feel special and imporant, having Myungsoo to treat him like this.

"Why'd you do that?" Myungsoo finally asked when he was done treating Sungjong's fingers.

"I have no idea," he faked a smile. Heck, I really have no idea, I just couldn't think straight awhile ago... Well, until you back hugged me like that.

"And seems like my all around tough and genius butler have a weakness." Myungsoo teased. "He can't cook."

Sungjong attempted to punch Myungsoo lightly on the shoulder but Myungsoo caught his fist. For some unknown reason, it was his injured hand that he used, and Myungsoo held it gently with his own hand.

"Please, don't do that again. You make me worry so much," he said before placing a kiss to his bandaged finger.

When Myungsoo looked up, Sungjong was staring at him all this while, they made eye contact. Neither of them wanting to break from it. Myungsoo leaned in, still not breaking the eye contact, Sungjong didn't back away nor averting his eyes away from Myungsoo. The gaze was piercing Sungjong, he could see the intent in Myungsoo's eyes. But, despite knowing that he didn't push Myungsoo away. Myungsoo brushed his nose against Sungjong's and the latter blushed because of what have happened last night. When their lips touched; Sungjong didn't push Myungsoo away, instead, he closed his eyes. This was actually their first kiss since they got together, yes, there weren't any confessions that happened but they already both knew that they were reciprocating their feelings for each other. Their first kisses were shared when they were drunk therefore those didn't count.

Myungsoo placed Sungjong's other hand to his shoulder, while he sneakily wrapped an arm around the younger's waist; Sungjong didn't complain. Their others hands were still intertwined together. Myungsoo was bold enough to scoot closer, until he was practically in between Sungjong's legs. Wanting to deepen the kiss, he let go of Sungjong's waist and gripped at the back of his neck. Sungjong almost collapsed when Myungsoo Sungjong's bottom lip. He managed to grip on Myungsoo's shoulder preventing himself to fall.

Sungjong didn't like how he looked so submissive to Myungsoo right now. All his life, he knew that he would always to be submissive because of their status but that, it morning was a completely different idea. He hated himself for not even fighting and just letting Myungsoo do what he wanted.

"Myung, stop it," he had managed to utter in between the kiss but Myungsoo didn't comply and just went on. Sungjong was quite relieve when Myungsoo stopped but let out a gasp when Myungsoo started kissing his neck.

When Myungsoo fumble at Sungjong shirt, attempting to lift it up. Sungjong tried pushing Myungsoo by the shoulder but the latter just gripped his hand in his and kissed it again, making the younger stop.

Just in time when Myungsoo was about to lift the shirt, since Sungjong stayed still and wasn't complaining any longer, the house telephone started ringing. Myungsoo gripped at Sungjong's waist, to prevent him from going anywhere, but Sungjong managed to pry from the grip when he pecked at Myungsoo's nose. That startled the latter causing him to loosen his grip. Sungjong dashed to the receiver, without looking back at Myungsoo.

"H-hello?" was what he said, his back facing Myungsoo, the receiver was in the living room and there wasn't any door separating the two rooms.

"Morning oemma," Sungjong felt relief when he heard his mother's voice.

"No, I haven't. I was about to, but something happened," he felt his ears turning red.

"Oh, so you aren't coming home until the weekend?" he exclaimed. Myungsoo was just watching him from the kitchen, knowing that it was Mrs. Lee he was talking to.

"Everything is fine. But, there are a lot of thing that's been happening and I'm not even sure if I can tell you on the phone."

"I can't explain oemma, you have to see them."

"Really? So see you tomorrow!"

"Love you, too. Bye bye."

When Myungsoo came to him again after his conversation with his mother, Sungjong ran to the door. "We should just go eat breakfast in the mansion."

-

When Myungsoo asked if they could eat breakfast at the mansion, because they woke up so late and wasn't able to prepare anything, he explained and all they got was an of course. When they were seated in the dining table, Mr. Kim started laughing maniacally, which startled both the younger ones. Mr. Kim was a radiant person but he wasn't the one who would laugh like that.

"Omo, I think I just won a bet," was what he said when he recollected himself and Mr. Lee's eyes widened. He saw the source of Mr. Kim's laughter and it was his son, there was a slightly forming mark by the crook of his left collarbone. Since Myungsoo saw Sungjong's dad -well, his dad-in-law- reaction, he went to follow his line of vision. Then he saw a forming mark, he couldn't remember how it got there- he didn't intend to leave any. But, he slowly found himself blushing at the sight. The mark complemented Sungjong's pale skin so much, he thought. He was relieved that Sungjong was busy eating and didn't notice the three people in the dining room staring at him. After a minute or two, Sungjong excused himself saying he had something to do in the house. He went back leaving Myungsoo behind.

Myungsoo went back maybe after 30 minutes since Sungjong had gone, and when he opened the door, an A4 page of paper welcomed him.

 

 My House; My Rules

(No back-hugging) No hugging

(No kissing on the table) No kissing

Do not touch the pillow barricade, only I can do anything with it


i just updated a lot of kissing today; i crey

 

//140606// ohgod i remember setting this chap rated m because of the make out session on the kitchen table (i removed it like 5months ago) and now im like wtf man