In the Name of Oh Sehun

Luhan's Note

 

In the name of Oh Sehun

 

Oh Sehun

One name. One person. One love

How should i describe you?

Handsome. Cute. Cool. y. Young.

That’s no matter how you look in person actually. This is about what you mean to me.

To describe who you are Oh Sehun.

 

You’re the one who drive me crazy

Feels like a child who don’t know everything in this world. Being with you, i feel like an idiot. Never cant explain what i feel. You gave me too much feeling. And im being too crazy to desribe it one by one. But over all i know that i love you.

You’re the one who never give a

I know i am a worse guy. Too childish for being person who should be a mature one among us. Too bad to handle our problem. Too selfish to make you only mine. But you never get tired on me and always say that you love me. By then i know that i love you too.

You’re the one who hold my world

Just like wind, you came to my world months ago. Being part of my love, my heart, my world, my bad, my good, my strength, my waekness, my sadness, my happiness. Being half of me. I depend my world on you cause i know that i love you.

You’re the one who wipe my tears

It’s real for me. I told you every problem i am in. Then you always be a right place. Always know how give my smile back. Act like someone absurd and joking about some story that you have. Distract me from my problem for a while. And im lauhging like idiot again. In the end you will always told the i love you’s. And i’ll always know that i love too.

 

We will grows up. We never know when we will be sapparete. But i know so right, that i’ll never regret to have as my half, Oh Sehun.

 

Happy 5th Monthsarry my cutie pie, Sehun

 

Wrote by,

yours sweet waffle, Luhan ^^