A Girl Like You

A Guy Like Me

Big Hello to all my subcribers and any of you reading this! :)
Second Chapter,which has NOTHING to do with the first.
Comments are VERY MUCH APPRECIATED and they fuel my need to want to write,so please keep them coming! :)
Love and Peace
xx

 

The halls outside the dressing rooms were fairly quiet.Most of the cast and crew had left after a long day of shooting.It was nearly 5 in the morning and Gary was keen on getting some much needed rest after the grueling day of recording his music and shooting done for Running Man.

He was walking by the dressing rooms of the Running Man cast,all was quiet when he saw the light coming from the small crack  of Ji Hyo's door,he frowned what was Ji Hyo still doing here?He had seen her leave after bidding everyone goodbye.He didn't hear the soft sniffling and sobbing till he was standing right outside her door.Gary was torn,should he just leave her be?or should he comfort her?Gary hesistated before knocking the door softly.

"Come in.."Ji Hyo mumbled as she wiped her face with the back of her sleeve.Gary came into her dressing room which was filled with bags of snacks and a dressing table of an assortment of makeup palettes and brushes.

"Oppa?Is everything okay?"Ji Hyo turned to Gary,he had to smile.Ji Hyo despite her "Bad Ji Hyo" persona was one of the most caring and thoughtful people Garry ever had the pleasure of being friends with.

"Yes,I'm okay.But Ji Hyo,are you okay?" Gary asked lightly as he sat down on the plush couch across from Ji Hyo who sat curled up in the seat.

"Ohh yes Oppa I'm fine.."Ji Hyo replied her voice quivering as her eyes refused to his choosing to focus her attention on her jeans instead.Gary was about to ask if she was certain she was alright when suddenly her phone resting in Ji Hyo's hand started to ring.Ji Hyo glanced at her phone before switching it off,her lips started to tremble as she tried her hardest to hold in the tears.But she couldn't.

Tears started streaming down her face,she put her palms to her face shielding herself away from Gary.

"Ji Hyo..Why don't you tell oppa what's wrong?"Gary asked her softly,he had an inkling of what was bothering her.There were rumors going around that Ji Hyo and her boyfriend,the CEO of C-Jes Entertainment, were having trouble because of his frequent travelling and her busy schedule.

Ji Hyo dried her eyes,she stood up quickly her back facing Gary as she placed her belongings into her bag.
"It's nothing Oppa really..You look tired why don't you go home and get some rest?" Ji Hyo looked up from zipping her bag to see in the mirror, Gary's reflection standing right behind her.

"It's okay Ji Hyo..It's just us,no one one else is here.You don't have to..."Before Gary could complete his sentence,Ji Hyo turned around and hugged Gary's waist,as she sobbed into his hoodie.He wrapped his arms around her,rubbing her back soothingly.He let her cry into his hoodie,letting out all her anger,sadness and frustrations.He felt her pull him tighter against her,her fist grabbing the bak of his hoodie.He couldn't care less that this was his favourite hoodie,he didn't care that it was nearly 5.30 in the morning and he had to go into the studio in a few hours.

He wanted to tell her a million things,that he was sorry.That he wished this never happened to her,he wanted to tell her to be strong that there were better guys out there.He wanted to whisper that he she deserved so much better,she deserved someone who wanted to be there for her despite everything.He wanted to crack a joke to make her smile.A million and one things to say to Ji Hyo as she cried into his chest.

But none of them felt right,so he kept silent hoping his warm arms wrapped around her could make her feel everything he wished he could say.