Love at First Sight

Love Blossom: In the Oddest Way

 

tumblr_mkpv1iJwcp1qllt09o3_250.gif
chapter one
»love at first sight
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
 
"SSAEM'S smile is starting to creep me out," Sungjong whispered beside Myungsoo.

The older male turned to the group's— INFINITE— maknae before gazing at what his bestfriend had noticed.

And, to say the truth, as Myungsoo looked into it, it really was unsettling; from the way Seo In-guk's lips were curved upward, the lines on the sides of his eyes and the invisible aura surrounding upon him, he really did look vigorous enough to scare anyone he sees.

Myungsoo, himself, was a bit uncomfortable by it since he knew very well that a normal Seo In-guk always had a scowl in his face.

"Must be because of the news that his fianceé is told to work here as a new teacher."

Both boys turned to the voice, seeing that it was Dongwoo who was now lazily sitting at the bench beside them.

Sungjong blinked his eyes, not believing what he just heard, "Ssaem's what?!"

Dongwoo smirked, "I know. It's unbelievable, right?"

Indeed it was. For someone who had been meeting the said teacher in the hallways, library, cafeteria and soccer field, it was hard to imagine that the Seo In-guk who's been teaching in the school for six years was bound to be married soon. The man's personality wasn't the type to discuss the word 'love' in front of anyone!

"Well," Myungsoo started as his eyes skimmed the field, catching the looks that the girls from afar was giving them— or better yet, him, "I think it's for the best. Just imagine him following her around like a... a..."

"A dog?" Dongwoo supplied with a huge grin. He sighed and looked up with eyes closed, "Probably. Some said she was pretty hot so I don't see a problem with that."

"Oh, no," Sungjong muttered, "you're not telling me that you're targeting her, hyung, are you?"

Dongwoo scoffed again before looking back at them— at Sungjong, "Do you even know who I am, Sungjong? Do you believe that I'll hit on ssaem's fianceé just because they said that she's 'hot'?"

This two question made Sungjong to mentally slap himself in the face; of course, even if they are top players and bachelors of Wollim Academy, they wouldn't turn themselves into immoral beings by hitting on their teacher's soon-to-be bride. They are too smart, educated, and egotistical to involve in such premises or endanger their reputations.

And who knows? Maybe someday (or tomorrow), they'll learn that Seo In-guk's bride is as crazy and sadistic like him— the word 'hot' no longer be possibly used in the same sentence with her name on it.

&

NEWS no longer a rumor, every student in the campus became curious on who Seo In-guk's fianceé was— even some of them waited by the school's main gate the next day.

Apparentl though, it wasn't in anybody's expectation to see a young, vibrant-looking girl skip off a black car with a white floral sundress on. With a wide smile plastered in her innocent-looking face, she made her way towards the hallways, catching the attention of everyone she passed on.

It was when she was ten feet away from Kim Myungsoo did the latter took notion of the newcomer. The instant his eyes landed on her, he felt time stopped and that everything disappeared except the both of them. His breath hitched, his heart thumped and every nerve in his body commanded him to move close to her.

And, as if some invisible magnet consumed him, he found himself standing in front of her, completely missing the startled look from the others— especially the group he belongs to.

"Hi," he greeted with a playful smirk whilst pretending to adjust his school tie.

The girl blinked profusely which, in turn, made Myungsoo squirm in glee; she was too cute. 

"Hi," she greeted back with a tone of uncertainty when she felt the eyes looking at both of them.

"I'm Kim Myungsoo, by the way— but you can call me 'L'," he said, partially embarrassed by the way he sounded, "and you are...?"

She smiled shyly in return and, for his behalf, offered her hand, "Dasom. Kim Dasom."

Myungsoo could picture himself blushing madly when he took her hand; pride may be damned for all he cares, this is the time that he finally realize that love at first sight is real.

"Dasom ah?"

Myungsoo and Dasom's head turned to where the voice came from— it was none other than Seo In-guk standing frozen next to Yoon Bora, a smile painted in his lips.

"Oppa!"

Myungsoo's eyes widened in surprise, totally taken aback when Dasom pulled hr hand away from him before running towards his coach's way. Everybody watched in flabbergast as the two hugged like as if there's no tomorrow.

 

 
 
____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 author's note 
 
» hey y'all, it's me --keikobear, saeoh-chan's beta-reader, editor, proofreader and sidekick.
sorry if this chapter is cliché, but, since k.will's love blossom is cliché, random and so out of the box, we decided to let it inspire us. Kk? SARANGHE CHINGUS ♥ MyungSom hwaiting :)

saeoh-chan: the brain/ plot maker/ dialog do-er

--keikobear: the betareader.