Happy ending.

Angry cutie and his revenge

Woo hoo, a late update~


>>At T.O.P's dance practice room<< 


After ChunJoe's romance scence, Teen Top was back to their practice. 
They practiced so hard that they didn't recognize Andy was standing there.

 
"Great job guys! Excellent!"Andy clapped his hands catching their attention"And Ljoe ah~ your own song will be appeared in Teen Top No.1 repackage album! Congratulations!" 
"THANKS HYUNGIE~~"Ljoe yelled and hugged Andy tightly.

Well,Chunji might be a little jealous!(^o^ why am i always happy when the semes get jealous:))) 


"Alright! Now get back to work everyone." Then Andy left. 
"Hunnie hyung ah~ Congratulations! I'm so happy for u!"Ricky hugged Ljoe and congrated him. Ljoe smiled,rubbed Ricky's cheek and turned to Changjo: " Get ready! We'll record the song this afternoon" 


Changjo tried really hard to control his scream. He just clapped his hand,ran to Ljoe and hugged him. 
The top line just stood there ,smiled. 

Their bunny finally reached his first step closer to his dream: be a singer-composer. 
 

>>MBLAQ's dorm 


~Mir's POV~ 
I just can't believe it. Lee Joon asked me out?? Lee ChangSun has just asked me out?? Is this a dream?*slap myself* 
 

Ouch! It's hurt!! So..IT'S TRUE!!! 
 

+FLASHBACK+ 
Lee Joon just called me. He said he wanted to meet me at the practice room. What's wrong with him? 
~At the practice room~ 
~No one's POV~ 
Mir stepped in the room. It was dark. He the light but it didn't work. Then..

 
A romantic scence with candles,cakes,flowers. And Lee Joon was standing there,holding a bunch of flowers.
Mir was shocked. But he was scared 
that this wasn't for him so he asked: 


"Hyung.. U are dating with someone?" 


"Of course! Wanna know who?" 


".. I .. Don't.." Mir said. He was going to run but Lee Joon caught him. 
 

"You have to see him. Let's go!"Lee Joon dragged Mir to stand in front of the mirror and said. 
"You know, I don't think you don't want to see him because he is standing with me. In front of this mirror." 


Mir was speechless. He didn't believe what he had heard. Lee Joon continued: 


"So, Bang Chulyong, would u be my lover?" 
"Absolutely! I LOVE U HYUNG!!"Mir jumped and fell on Lee Joon. 
"I love you,too my yongie~" he said and kissed Mir's forehead. 
~END FLASHBACK~ 
~END Mir's POV~ 


"Mir,what's wrong with you? And why did you slap yourself?" Seungho said. 
"Oops! Nothing..nothing.. I just.." 
"You and Lee Joon ? A couple,right?" 
"I....n..nae.."*blushed hard* 
"Why are u so shy? U know we'll always support u guys no matter what,right?"Seungho came and comforted Mir. 
"Thanks hyung. Oh! Where's Joonie hyung,hyung?" 
"He's fixing his mistakes"*blinked* 
 

~T.O.P's dance practice room~ 
"Ljoe ah~ There is someone waiting for u outside."TeenTop manager called Ljoe. 
"Who's that,hyung?"Chunji asked. He felt unsafe. 
"Lee Joon of MBLAQ" 
"WHAT?"Ljoe screamt."WHAT THE IS HE DOING HERE?" 
"I'll meet him."Chunji suddenly said. He would teach that a lesson. 
"Channie,but.."Ljoe was scared. He hated Leejoon but he didn't want Chunji and Leejoon having a fight.
"I know how to deal with him."Chunji kissed Ljoe forehead and got out of the room. 
"Wish he didn't mess everything up." Ljoe prayed. 
 

*Outside the practice room* 
Lee Joon was waiting when suddenly he saw Chunji. He felt a little uncomfortable but he thought he should talk and apologise to Chunji,too. 


"Chunji,I need to talk to u."Lee Joon stood up. Chunji was kinda surprised. He thought that Lee Joon would be scared or something. 
"So what are u going to say? Spill it out quickly and I will say my things." 
 

"I'm....sorry." 
 

"What?"

Had Chunji heard something? Lee Joon just apologized him?

Lee Joon continued: 
"Because of me, Hunnie has been at the hospital,ur relationship with him might go worse. I'm sorry." 
"..Wow.. It's okay. Actually,after ur action, my relationship with LJoe was better so thank you."Chunji smiled.

Lee Joon smiled too. Now they could have a better friendship. 


"Oh, and please tell Hunnie that I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt his feeling... I.." 
"It's okay,hyung! I can understand." 
"Hunnie?" 


Ljoe nodded and smiled. A real smile. With Lee Joon. 
 

"Hunnie,why are u here?"Chunji hugged Ljoe's waist. 
"I just want to make sure that my hyungs didn't fight." 
"U guys are perfect together. I'm happy for u!" 
"I'm happy for u and Mir,too"Ljoe blinked his eyes. 
"How.. do..you know?" 
"A while ago,after Chunji left the room,he called me and screamt like a fangirl."Ljoe shrugged his shoulder. 
Lee Joon bursted out laughing. So that was the reason why Mir seemed extremely happy today. 
"So friends again?"Lee Joon asked. 
"Nae! Friends,again!"Ljoe hugged Leejoon and forced Chunji to hug Lee Joon with him. 
~In the practice room~ 
"Finally, it's all back to normal. " Changjo said. 
"Yeh, I'm happy for them" C.A.P hugged Changjo and smiled. 
"THE PRINCE AND THE PRINCESS ARE FINALLY TOGETHER FOREVER!!" Niel and Ricky screamt together. 
                                              
So,as u can see,our cutie is too innocent and nice to have a perfect revenge. ^^. 
Happiness always comes to you when u're in the most unexpected mood.<3. 



So,I finally have finished this fic. Sorry,this chapter is totally boring. >o<. Thank all of u for supporting me 'till the end. This is my first fanfic so I wrote this not so good. Hope u guys forgive me:"> 
Oh,and I'm writing a series one short with a lot of couples. Each chap will be a shot with a couple. The couples will be: ChunJoe,JunSeung,EunHae, KrisLay, KaiHun, ChangRick, C.A.PNiel and more.. 
If u're interested,plz subcribe and upvote.(When it releases) 
SARANGHAE!!<3 
AJ ERU!!<3 
p/s I have to study a lot now so I can't update the new fic. I'll try so plz support.<3