Suprised visit and advises

Angry cutie and his revenge

After a long time crying and thinking in the bath room,Ljoe started to feel tired and wanted to sleep. He opened the bathroom's door and saw Chunji sleeping on the couch. He had no blanket or pillow. Ljoe even saw his tear marks on his cheeks. Ljoe took a blanket and a pillow then brought to Chunji. 
"Channie ah~ I'm sorry..."Ljoe tried to prevent his tears and got back to their room. He didn't know that Chunji knew everything. He hadn't slept yet. That night,Chunji was smiling all the time. 
~the next morning~ 
"YAH!WAKE UP!WAKE UP ALL OF YOU!"C.A.P yelled."and Chunji,why are you sleeping on the couch? And you were smiling like a ert?!" 
"Yah!HYUNG!I'M NOT A ERT!"Chunji was awake and screamt. 
"YES!YOU ARE!" 
"NO!I'M NOT!" 
"YES" 
"NO" 
"YAH!SHUT UR MOUTH!"Niel scolded them."It's early now! Why is this house always noisy in the morning?"*sighed* 
"Aish!Niel ah~I'm hungry~"Ricky rub his eyes cutely. 
"Araso,araso! Yah!you two,don't u dare to make any arguement!"Niel glared at C.A.PJi and went to the kitchen to make breakfast(for Ricky). 
"Aish,these erts!never stop arguing!"Changjo messed his hair and went to the bathroom. 
"DON'T U DARE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM,C.A.P! WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY MOAN IN THIS HOUSE,today!"Niel yelled from the kitchen. 
"Araso!"*sighed*"Oh,and Chunji ah~awake Ljoe!" 
"But.." 
"No but Chunji. This is the chance for you to apologise him." 
"you..knew about last night" 
"yeah,i mean,Ljoe screamt quite loud,ya know!" 
"really? ...sorry" 
"It's ok! Btw,we will help you guys. Now,go and awake him!"C.A.P bat Chunji's shoulder and left to find Changjo. 
~ChunJoe's room~ 
"Hunnie ah~ wake up!"Chunji said. When he saw Ljoe lying on the bed,he felt guilty for almost his lover. He didn't notice that Ljoe had been awaked in a while because of the noise in the living room. 
"He's staring at me! But,how can he say that after last night? I mean,at least,he should have said sorry. Not like this!"Ljoe thought. He felt 
Chunji's hand were caring his hair. 
"Hunnie ah~ wake up!" 
"Oap..hyung..what..time ..is ..it..?"*yawned cutely* 
"oh..you're so cute! It's 7 a.m and we have to meet Andy hyung at 7:30." 
"MWO!!?? Oh gosh! I'M LATE!"Ljoe ran out of his bed quickly. Then, 
~yeah,TEEN TOP is back 
llallallallallalla llallallallallalla~ 
[-yebseo? 
-Hunnie ah~ This is Andy. I'll meet you guys in the afternoon. At 2 pm. So relax,araso? 
-oh,yeah,thanks hyung. 
-ur welcome!] 
"YEAH! Channie ah~ this morning we're free,this afternoon,we'll meet Andy hyung at 2 pm!" Ljoe left their room and went to the bathroom. 
"so this morning,we're free,huh? ByungHunnie ah~ today is our day!"Chunji smirked and left their room. 
~In the bathroom~ 
"We're free this morning. What should I do? At home? To the park with Channie?...oh gosh, I forgot my plan! Argh....but what if I stop my 
revenge? I mean, Seungie omma said i was too innocent to plan a successful revenge.."Ljoe looked at himself on the mirror. He sighed and 
took a bath. 
~In the living room~ 
*ding dong ding dong* 
Chunji wondered who could visit their dorm at that time. He opened the door and ... 
"CHANNIE!" Some creatures (??) ran to him,hugged him and kicked him out of their body.(o.o) 
"ChanHee,why are you lying on the ground and..... OMMAS!!!"Niel yelled and hugged the two ommas. 
"SEUNGIE OMMA!JI YONG OMMA!"Changjo and Ricky kicked Niel and ran to their ommas. 
"wow! Calm down guys!"Hyun Seung said. 
"yeah,you guys are like crazy"GD said and ruffled Ricky's hair. Letting they go then GD and Hyun Seung sat on the couch. 
"So where is our Hunnie?"GD asked,glanced at Chunji. Chunji hadn't had a chance to answer. A noisy crowd in front of the dorm's door interrupted him. 
"YAH!YANG YOSEOB!GET OUT OF MY WAY!I HAVE TO STAY WITH MY SEUNGIE!" 
"YAH!YONG JUNHYUNG!HOW DARE YOU SCOLD MY BABY!" 
"YAH!YOON DOOJOON!STOP YELLING AND GET YOUR FEET OUT OF MINE!" 
"SON DONGWOON!!GET OUT OF MY WAY! The others have already got in." 
GD and HyunSeung were tired of watching those idiots. They stood up and started to yell. 
"YONG JUNHYUNG!YOON DOOJOON!SON DONGWOON! GET IN,RIGHT NOW! AND SLEEP ON THE COUCH THIS WEEK,MISTER!" 
"CHOI SEUNGHYUN!COULDN'T YOU CONTROL THOSE IDIOTS? SLEEP OUTSIDE,MISTER!AND THE OTHERS,GET IN!DON'T MAKE ME CUT UR D***!" 
Then,peace could continue in TeenTop dorm. 
"WOW! Our ommas are amazing!"Ricky clapped his hands. 
"Of course! Omma is the one who controls everything! Right,Seungie?"GD said. Hyun Seung just giggled then he glared at Junhyung who was trying to sit with him.(to touch him) 
"OMMAS?!" 
"HUNNIE!"GD and Hyun Seung hugged Ljoe. 
"O..OM..OMMA! I..can't...breath..!" 
"oops!sorry sweetie!" Hyun Seung and GD quickly released their baby. Well,we could say: They can do anything for Ljoe and kill anyone who hurts him. Ljoe and his two ommas sat on the couch.

"argh! My day with Ljoe is ruined!"Chunji 
thought. The two ommas would drag HIS baby for shopping,chatting and more or he would be punished if one 
of TeenTop's members told them about Ljoe had been by him. He 
would be killed,for sure! 
"Hunnie ah~Did Chunji treat you well?"GD asked. Ljoe was confused . He didn't want to tell him about his relationship. His relationship was 
getting worse and worse. 
Hyun Seung saw Ljoe's expression and he felt he needed some advices. 
"GD ah~ I think we should talk this in private."Hyun Seung whispered to GD. GD nodded and said: 
"Hunnie ah~ can we talk in your room? I need to tell you something!" 
Ljoe nodded and went to his room with GD and Hyun Seung. 
After the ukes went to the room, Junhyumg called Chunji and asked: 
"What have you done with Ljoe?" 
"Nothing.. I just.." 
" him?"T.O.P said. 
"How do you know?"Chunji gasped. 
"The mark,son. But you have already made out with him?" 
"No,appa. Just almost.." 
" Almost? A cassanova like you could keep your lover's for such a long time?"Junhyung asked. 
"APPA! Hunnie is still innocent! Hunnie is not like Seung omma or JiYong omma. They are not innocent. Not anymore"Chunji shook his head. 
"YAH!WATCH UR MOUTH!"Junhyung screamt."Seungie was innocent when we first met." 
"But,sweetie,focus on the story,why did he avoid you,why was he confused when Yongie asked him about you guys relationship?" 
"I...I...don't....know..." 
"Did he cry last night?"Junhyung asked. 
"Yeah,he cried hard last night." 
"He cried in the bathroom,right?" 
"how do you know?" 
"I think he is jealous."T.O.P nodded his head. 
"jealous?about what?" 
"Maybe he's scared to lose you."Junhyung said."Ljoe is innocent. Jealousy will make him act weird and more sensetive" 
"So what am I going to do,appa?" 
"Try to make lots of skinship with him. When you guys have a day break,talk to him."T.O.P advised. 
"But what if he refuses,appa?" 
"Then force him. He won't run away,i promise!"T.O.P winked. 
"Why do you know so much?" 
"Well,I'm not as well as Junhyung. You know,this bastard had made Hyun Seung run to our dorm many times in their first year. Just because some little thing but Junhyung was so stupid to understand." 
"YAH! That was our first year as a couple! I sure that GD acted the same ."Junhyung yelled. 
Chunji laughed. "Can't believe my pamas love story! They were so funny!"Chunji thought. 
~At ChunJoe's room~ 
"Tell me hunnie ah~ What's wrong with you and Chunji?"Hyun Seung asked. 
"He...almost....." 
"MWO?!!THAT ERT!I HAVE TO KILL HIM!"GD screamt and he was going to go outside,Ljoe held his wrist. 
"OMMA!please,let we finish our conversation. He hasn't took my  yet."Ljoe blushed. 
GD calmed himself down and asked Ljoe : 
"So what has he done?" 
"He just kissed me,my neck and took off my shirt. That's all" 
"O.O" 
"What was ur reaction?"HyunSeung asked. 
"I cried,he stopped and said sorry,I ran to the bathroom and continued crying."/blushed hard/ 
"Why did you run away from him?"Hyun Seung asked. 
"Cause...I was....hic..hic...confused..hic omma..." 
"honey,please don't cry!"GD hugged Ljoe tightly. Ljoe hurted. That meant he hurted,too. 
"sweetie ah~ why were you confused?"Hyun Seung asked and held Ljoe's 
hand. 
"I was scared that..hic...hic...i will lose him. He..hic...will 
date..hic..with another girl.."LJoe tried to hold back his tears but he 
just couldn't. He hurted. A lot. 
"Chunji will never leave you. I promise."GD whispered to him. 
"Omma ah~ what should I do to get him back?" 
"So you'll stop ur revenge?"Hyun Seung asked. 
"I guess so." 
"I know you'll do it. Good boy!"GD rubbed Ljoe soft hair. 
"I think you don't have to do anything. He will himself get back to you."Hyun Seung laughed. 
"Wae,omma.?"Ljoe blinked his eyes cutely. 
"You're his princess."GD giggled. 
"And he's a prince. A prince will always find his way to get back to his princess,no matter what."Hyun Seung said. "The prince and the princess will live happily ever after!" 
________ 
well, not every prince and princess can live happily ever after just after a fight ,not 
expect them. So what happened before they can truly live happily ever after ? 
Btw, C.A.P was the person who begged Andy to give 6T a morning break and 
Niel was the one who called B2st and BB. They're family,right?

 



I'm so so sorry because of my late update.>.<.I guess this story is getting worse and worse.Do you guys think so ? Anyway,enjoy the new chapter. I'm going to go on a vacation so I won't be able to update the next chapter soon. But I'll try my best. Read,subcribe if you want and comment,plz~~~~~~~ Ur subcribe and comment are my happiness.Btw,according to the poll's result ,Lee Joon will be the bad guy in this story. he will be good guy at the end,thanks to an Angel (not Teen Top fan,he is a member of MBLAQ),guess who^^