Im Cold~

"Im Cold~"

 

Sehun snuggled up closer into the chest of the taller boy as they lay side by side on his bed.

Despite the fact that he had  already wrapped himself up with two blankets, the coldness of the room swept under the sheets, making the maknae shiver lightly

“Are you cold Sehunnie?” Chanyeol asked the younger, who gave a small nod in reply while pouting slightly

Smiling at how adorable he was being, Chanyeol couldn’t resist but to pinch his cheeks. “Kya~ Why is my Sehunnie so cute?”

Sehun blushed lightly as he covered his flushed face under the sheets.

Chanyeol wrapped his arms around the youngers’ slim waist and embraced him in a small hug while resting his forehead on the others’

“Feeling better now?” he asked as he pecked his nose

“yeah~” Sehun replied as he cuddled closer

Giggling slightly, Chanyeol intertwined their fingers as he stared into the youngers’ eyes lovingly.

They shared a small gaze before the happy virus captured the others’ lips in a short yet sweet kiss.

Letting go, he caressed Sehuns’ cheek while the maknae played with the hem of the olders’ shirt childishly.

Sehun buried his face in the crook of Chanyeols’ neck and inhaled his sweet scent.

They stayed that way for a while until Chanyeol felt the youngers’ breathing becoming even, indicating he had fallen asleep.

Chanyeol closed his eyes and tried to get himself some sleep too.

“Hmm, Yeol, you’re so warm” Sehun murmured in his sleep, slightly alarming the other

Chanyeol chuckled as he wrapped his arms more tightly around Sehun, whom was now smiling in his sleep.

Chanyeol felt his own eyes get heavy so he gave Sehun a quick goodnight kiss on his forehead.

“mm, Saranghae hyung” he heard Sehun mumble in his sleep

“I love you too Sehunnie” he whispered into the maknae’s ear before he too fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^ This is what happens when I have ChanHun feels at the middle of the night .__.
Anyways~
This fic is ENTIRELY dedicated to my awesome Cyeeda unnie because she made me love these two xD ♥
Spare me of the fluffiness because I wrote it at like 11 at night and since im having slight insomnia these days ._.
Anyways, HOPE U ALL LIKED~ :3
-SajuWerr