누나.

One shots requests [ apply ]

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was 6am in the morning yet Seorin is already awake. Her lecture starts at 8am, but getting ready in the morning to fix her appearance is a must for a 20 year old girl. She applied moisturiser on her face before she proceed to her simple make-up, then clothes, and finished it up with a few spray of perfume on her hands and neck.
She checked on herself on the mirror before she went out of her room to go to her car.
"Seorin, breakfast." Her mom said when she saw her daughter running down the stairs.

"I can't mom! It's already 6:45!" Seorin said.

"But your class starts at 8." Her mom looked at her, confused.

"Taemin's starts at 7!" Seorin said then she closed the entrance door. Her mother smiled when she hear Taemin's name. She has always loved her neighbour's son. And she loves it the most when her daugther and him are going out together.

 

Seorin get into her car and drove off her garage and turned to her left and stopped at the house right next to her. A boy who carried a shoulder bag has been waiting for her. He got into the car and sit on the front seat. "Morning Seorin!!" He greeted her with a big smile.
"Morning!" She smiled back. "What's that...?" She asked when she saw another small bag that he put on his lap.

"Oh this? i was about to tell you.." He said as he showed her the bag. "My mom made this for your lunch."

Seorin smiled from ear to ear. She has always loved Taemin's mother cooking. It's the best!! Better than her mom.. =_=

"Niceee!!" She said as she step on the gas.


 

Seorin stopped at a high school to drop off Taemin. Taemin got off from the car, and leave the bag on the seat, and he closed the door. Seorin lowered the window, "Ya. Do you have any club activities today??"

"No." Taemin answered.

"Alright then. I'll pick you up at 3 like usual." Seorin said. When she was about to raise the window, Taemin's friends came and hugged him.

"TAEEMIINN!!!" They shouted excitedly. It's just how they normally greet each other. Taemin patted them on their back as a greetings. They broke away from the hug, and one of Taemin's friend's eyes catches Seorin's in the car.

"With your noona again..?" He teased as he nudged Taemin's hips. "Taemin.. You've got yourself a nice girlfriend.."

"Ya! DongHo, Don't say it that way!" Taemin playfully slapped his friend's head. He then smiled at Seorin before he put his hands over his friends' shoulder and dragged them away. Seorin just shrugged it off and drive away.


"What's wrong with me saying that? Isn't that the truth?!" DongHo stil rubbing his forehead that Taemin slapped.

"And isn't it more exciting when we teased you about it?" Key nudged Taemin as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"Eishh.." Taemin slapped Key's head this time, even though he's his senior. "Just don't ever say that when there's her!"

"Oh come on, you guys been friends for like what? 10 years? I'm sure she will take it as a joke." Key added.

"But if you keep on teasing her about that.. she will believe it.." Taemin sighed.


 

Meanwhile Seorin just parked her car at the university's carpark area. When she got out of the car, she saw Jonghyun who just got out of his car too. He parked his car right next to hers. Both of them smiled when they saw each other.
"Hey. I didn't realise you were parking there.." Seorin said. "Got a new car?"

"Nope. I just painted it myself.." Jonghyun said. Both of then then went towards their lecture room, and not forgetting to buy a few snacks to munch on when they are bored.
They took a seat on their usual place, 8th row near the window. Behind them are Minho and Onew while in front of them are Hyuna and Jiyoon.

 

It wasn't long until their conversation interrupted by the teacher who walked into the lecture room with thick amount of papers on his hands. He put down the papers on his desks and he sighed. He then speak over the microphone,
"Seorin." He said.

Seorin automatically raised her hand and answered him, "Yes?"

"Yesterday i told you to return my books on my office but did you leave it on other teacher's desks?" He said. He looked angry. Seorin bit her lips when she remembered that she just put the books elsewhere wihtout looking at the nametag on the desks. But why does this teacher need to be so mad about it?

 

Jonghyun suddenly stood up and raised his hand. "Sir." He put down his hand when the teacher looked at him. "It was me. Since she got something to do, I offered myself to do it for her.. and I.. wasn't careful enough."

"What?" The teacher said. "No one told you to give the job to someone else!" He looked at me. But when he looked at Jonghyun again, his expression softened. Jonghyun is his favorite student afterall..
"Don't worry.. Just don't make the same mistake again."

"Yes sir. Sorry." Jonghyun apologized before he took a seat again.

Seorin nudged his hand, "Why did you do that?" She felt uncomfortable.

"Instead of that, you should thank me." Jonghyun smiled as he whispered.

"Thank.. You.." Seorin sighed. "I'll treat you to lunch.."

"Nope!" Jonghyun rejected.

"T-Then.. lunch and dinner!" I offered again but Jonghyun rejected. I offered him other things but he still rejected it. He then looked at me and leaned closer. "Just be my buddy for the next project." He smiled.
Since he has already helped me for getting into trouble, i ended up agreeing to him.


 

Jonghyun, Seorin, and their friends walked towards their car. They were chatting along the way, but suddenly Taemin shows up near her car.
"Taemin? What are you doing here?" She asked once she saw Taemin.  That was quite unexpected.

"My class finished earlier.." Taemin said. His eyes shifted to Jonghyun, and Jonghyun looked at him too. Both of them looked at each other from top to bottom, wondering who they are. Seorin realised this, so she introduce them to each other.
"This is Taemin, my neighbor. And this is Jonghyun my classmate." I said. Both of them then shook hand.

"Ohh.. You neighbor.." Jonghyun nodded a few times. Somehow he sigehd in relief when knwoing taht Taemin is Seorin's neighbor. But Taemin still stare at Jonghyun.

"Taemin, let's go home." Seorin smiled. Taemin then followed Seorin and get into her car. Both of them drove off. Jonghyun watched them until they are gone before he got into his own car.


 

On the next day, before a tutorial starts, Hyunah and Jiyeoon gathered around me. Minho, Onew, and Jonghyun are in a different class at that time. Jiyoon and Hyunah stared at me like there's something on my face. I was confused why they are looking at me that way. Jiyoon rested her chin on her hand, "Ya, do you and Taemin have any special relationship?"

"S-Special relationship?" Seorin repeated. "Well.. We are good friends.. like REALLY good friends.."

"No, i mean. Do you have any feelings for him?" Jiyoon said. She hit the right spot. Deep down, Seorin's answer is a 'yes', but saying that would make Jiyoon and Hyuna think something else.

When she was about to answer Jiyoon, Hyuna added. "Because don't you think it's embarrassing if your boyfriend is younger than you?" Hyuna said. "I mean, it's normal these days.. But isn't it abit weird and it will be like us taking care of them.."

"Well... They can take care of us too.." Seorin defended.

"Yes but.. he's too young.. like 3 years younger than you. He's still in his highschool, and you don't know what he'll be like in the future. At this age, you need to fina reliable and a guy who got a good job!" Jiyoon added.

"I guess you're right..." Seorin mumbled. She started to agree with Jiyoon and Hyuna afetr they persuaded her about it. She actually had already thought about this so many times since she does have feelings for Taemin. She even tried to forget about the age barrier but when Jiyoon and Hyuna brings out the topic, she couldn't help but to start thinking about it again.
"I-I'll get some drinks.." Seorin said as she got up from her chair. She then went out of the tutorial class to the nearby vending machine.

But she bumped onto a guy who happened to go the opposite direction of her.
"Sorry!" Seorin apologized. She looked up to see Jonghyun. "Jonghyun?"

"Seorin.. I need to talk to you.." Jonghyun said.

"Hm? Just talk about it here." Seorin said. Insensitive about Jonghyun's obvious nervousness.

"I can't.. We need to go somewhere.. I can't talk about it here."

"It's fine. Just say it here. I need to go to class soon anyway.." Seorin said. Jonghyun felt rather uncomfortable. He kept on looking at the people around his sorroundings. There were quite an amount of students passing by. Since Jonghyun didn't say anything, Seorin decided to just go and get her drink on the vending machine behind Jonghyun. But Jonghyun thought she was going away, so he grabbed her hand turned her around. Seorin was startled.
Jonghyun then let go of her hand, "Seorin, please go out with me!" He said it rather loud. It garnered everyone's attention around there. Seorin became nervous with people staring at them. When she saw Jonghyun she remembered Taemin, Jiyoon, and Hyuna. The conversation she had with Jiyoon and Hyuna echoed in her hear and she started to think..: Jonghyun is at the same age as her.. he is in university.. he already had planned for his future... per-fect...?
"Y-yes.." Seorin mumbled. She was unsure.

Jonghyun looked at her, "hm?" He heard what Seorin said but he wasn't sure.

"Yes, i'll go out with you." Seorin said, this time with a louder voice. A wide smile appeared on Jonghyun's face. No one can describe how happy he was. The people who witnessed the confession, cheered, whistled, some even clapped their hands to congratulate us.


 

On the next day, Seorin came to Taemin's house. Taemin was already outside waiting for Seorin.
"Taemin!" Seorin greeted him. Taemin smiled when he saw her. "I have something to tell you.."

"What is it?" Taemin asked.

"I.. am dating Jonghyun now.." Seorin said. She said it quite slowly since he kinda didn't want Taemin to know. Taemin frowned once he heard that, but he quickly regained his smile back in order to hide his feelings towards her.

"O-Oh... That's great.." Taemin smiled.

"Yes.. so.. Jonghyun told me that he will pick me up and send me home from now on.. So.. I can't pick you up nor send you home anymore.." Seorin explained. Taemin's became even more disappointed. Not because he didn't get any lift anymore.. but because he won't get to see her first thing in the morning, nor someone to make him smile after the hectic school day.

"It's fine.. It's good for you. Don't worry about me." Taemin said. Seorin felt rather disappointed too. She was hoping that Taemin would somehow express unhappiness towards her relationship. But she guessed that Taemin has no feelings for her, that's why he can accept that so easily.

Just then, Jonghyun's car arrived in front of Taemin's house. He was stopping at Seorin's house before but because he saw her there, he drive alittle further. I get into Jonghyun's car and ready to go. But Jonghyun didn't step on his gas when he saw Taemin.
"Aren't you going to school?" He asked Taemin.

"I-I was about to." Taemin said.

"I normally send him to his school." I told Jonghyun.

"Then.. Go in. I'll send you to your school." Jonghyun said without hesitation. Taemin was rather uncomfortable but because Jonghyun persuaded him to, Taemin get into the car. But Jonghyun had made a bad decision. Since his hospitality to Taemin, Taemin has been riding together with them. Jonghyun always come to pick up Seorin and Taemin, then send them home again. Jonghyun been doing this over and over again and he grew sick of it.

 

One day, Seorin asked Jonghyun to join Taemin and you for a star gazing at the nearby park. Jonghyun refused since he wanted to rest at his home, and he was hoping that Seorin asked him to go without Taemin.
Seorin and Taemin then went to the nearest park at night, with Seorin's car. When they arrived there, the put a mat on top of the grass and sat there while watching the stars. They also prepared foods and drinks with them. They enjoyed the moment. That night, the starts were shinning so bright, and the moon too. It shines upon Taemin's face. Taemin looked so handsome when Seorin looked up at him. Her heart was beating so fast. Seeing Taemin's position who's resting his hands on the mat behind him, her eyes rolled to his shoulder. Even though her heart was beating like crazy, she slowly lowered her head and rested it on Taemin's shoulder. Taemin was quite surprised with it. But Seorin quickly closed her eyes, pretending that she's asleep.

 

Later, Taemin gently woke her up. He shook her shoulder when she's still asleep on his shoulder. Seorin slowly opened her eyes.
"Let's go home.. It's already 1am.." Taemin whispered. Seorin rubbed her eyes and yawned. Taemin cleared up the place while Seorin tried to wake herself up.

Both of them get into the car and drove back to their house. However, on the way home, her car suddenly stopped and her right back wheel's flat. 
"Omo.. What happenned..?" She said. She got out of her car with Taemin to check on the wheel. To their surpise, the found a few nails lying on the street. They don't have any choice but to call the car service and walk home. Seorin didn't mind walking home since Taemin is with her.


 

On the next day, Seorin just finished going shopping with Jiyoon and Hyuna. We had dinner before we separated. It's 11pm now. It's been raining the past few hours and it was a big rain too. Seorin thought that today would be sunny just like the morning so she didn't bring her car. She took out her phone and was about to speed-dial Jonghyun. She then realised that she put Jonghyun at the 9th speed dial. First is Taemin, 2nd and 3rd were her parents, and the rests are her siblings before her friends. But she didn't think much about it and just called Jonghyun to ask him to pick her up. But Jonghyun didn't answer the phone. So she tried to call him again until he answered.
"Hello...? Jonghyun answered. He sounded sleepy. He just woke up.

"Jonghyun, can you pick me up at mall B? It's raining and I didn't bring my umbrella.." Seorin said.

"ulurlajdcu82vcnan.." Jonghyun mumbled something on the phone.

"What?" Seorin asked.

"Get a taxi." With that, Jonghyun ended the call and went back to sleep.

"What the f.." Seorin complained. She didn't paid attention to the front when she walked down the stairs. She slipped on the 2nd steps off the ground and fell down. She twisted her ankle and scratched her leg. She winced in pain but nobody helped her.
During theat desperate time, she called Taemin and told him about it.

Taemin who was already asleep woke up when he heard Seorin. He quickly put on a jacket and take an umbrella and ran to mall B.


 

It wasn't long until he arrived. Afterall, mall B is only few blocks away from our home. Taemin ran even faster when he saw me sitting on the stair's step, all drenched and hurt.
"Noona.. Are you okay?" Taemin asked when he stood right in front of me.

"I'm fine.." Seorin said. "Let's go home." Seorin patted Taemin's back to tell him to go. When they started to walk, Taemin realised how Seorin didn't walked properly. He then realised Seorin's right feet was hurt.

"Did you sprain your ankle?" Taemin asked.

"H-How did you know?" Seorin turned around.

"The scratch.. and how you're limp.." Taemin pointed to the scratch. He then walked towards me and stood right in front of me. He bent down and asked me to hop on his back. "Go on my back."

"What..? No i can walk.. I mean.. I'll just be a little slow.." Seorin said.

"Just go on my back, okay..?" Taemin gritted his teeth. He was angry that i didn't listened to him. "You're hurt."
It's been a while since i saw him that way. But he's as scary as ever when he's mad. I slowly come up to him and got on his back. He then stood up and asked me to hold the umbrella and opened it. He started to walk back home.

"Ya.. Weren't you sleeping?" Seorin asked.

"Yes.." Taemin answered.

"Then why didn't you just sleep?"

"Because you need my help."

"But you don't have to force yourself.. I'll feel bad."

"Why would you feel bad?" Taemin chuckled. "But.. Why didn't you asked Jonghyun?"

"He told me to get a cab.. i guess he was sleeping."

"WHAAT?" Taemin shouted. "HOW COULD HE.."

"I guess he must've been sleepy... and I disturbed him."

"Well, no matter how sleepy or tired you are. You should help the girl you love. like how i just did-" Taemin suddenly let go of Seorin and covered his mouth. Seorin fall off his back and fell on her .

"YAAA!!" Seorin shouted. Taemin didn't look back and still in his position. Seorin realised this. "Taemin... Do you ever.. like me?"

Taemin turned around to look at Seorin.

"Do you ever consider dating someone older than you?" Seorin continued. "I.. I did."

"Noona. I did too." Taemin finally speaks up. He put his hands in his pocket and played with his feet, he was nervous. "I love you. I want to date you. I wanna be your boyfriend.. But you don't want to date younger guy.. right?"

Seorin blushed when she heard that. She got up and stood right in front of Taemin. She hugged Taemin and whispered on his ear. "I love you too."

Taemin's eyes grew wider. His heart beated and Seorin can feel it too. However, since her heart was beating too, she didn't know whether it's her heart or his heart..
Taemin gently pull Seorin away from him and leaned his face closer to her.
Their lips met... and they locked themselves in a kiss under the rainy night..


 

On the next day, Jonghyun was right in front of Seorin's house to pick her up. When he saw Seorin got out of her house, he got out of his car and waited for her. But his smile's gone when he saw Taemin followed behind her.
"Thanks for the breakfast auntie!" Taemin smiled.

"You should start calling me 'mother'.." Seorin's mom joked.

 

"Seorin.."Jonghyun called her. Seorin stopped to see Jonghyun. "About yesterday.. I'm sorry.. I was really sleepy.."

"It's fine." Seorin smiled. "But.."
Seorin asked Jonghyun to come over, since she can't really walk towards him, her ankle still hurts. When Jonghyun approached her, she leaned closer to him and whispered on his ear, "Instead of smiling, why don't we break up as your apology?"
Seorin then flashed a smile on Jonghyun who was left dumbfounded. Taemin then lead Seorin, his girlfriend, to walk to her university.


.

.

.

.

THE END

 

Sorry.. I wrote this in a rush.. T^T

I hope you like it.. Thank you for requesting :)

and people please check chapter 1 for the lists.