MY IMAGINARY EX-

MY IMAGINARY EX-

CHAPTER 1

 

“HELLO! Excuse me! As you can see I am in a cue! If you want to get in your turn please fall in line properly!” you said angrily as a group of girls pushed in your line.

“Please. Let us first. We wouldn’t buy anything. We just want to be close to him” one of them said while pointing to a tall man in the counter.

“Excuse me miss. Can I have a cup of cappuccino please…?”

Wait a minute! That voice was familiar! It can be???

Your thought was crashed by the sudden outburst of the girls in front of you. “MINHOOOO!”~

Oh no! I knew it! Why this has to happen? It seems like I’m having a nightmare again! There are a lot of universities here in Korea but why do we need to end up in the same university again! Okay. CALM DOWN! You never knew. There’s a big possibility that he is on a different department!

“Hi! I know you. We are in the same high school right?” he said to you smiling.

“Oh. What? Pardon me?” you said him surprised. Why he has to approach me in front of his admirers! Now look at those girls. They’re looking to me as if I have done something terrible.

“I said we went on the same high school, right?”

“A. Yes, yes. We do. In fact I still know you.” Oh! So he forgot about his fiercest rival huh!

“Wow! I’m glad that you can still remember me. By the way, what’s your name?” he asked while offering his hand for a hand shake.

“No thanks. I’m ____. Thank You that somehow you can still recognize me.”

 Minho then put his hand back as you refuse him a hand shake.

“Ha-ha. So I should get going.  I’m glad to see you once again. Hope we can be college mates this time. Goodbye!” he said as he bid you goodbye.

WHAT?! Him as a college mate?! NEVER! NO WAY! IT CAN’T BE!

“You pathetic girl! Why refused to hand shake a guy like Minho? Tsk! If we were you, we wish we can hold his hand like forever!”

“So you know him? Are you guys’ friends? Classmates before? Or worst! Is he your boyfriend? Then you two were trying to act as if you never knew each other.”  One of them asked then all of a sudden they all started panicking.

“Excuse me? That was the most non-sense question I have ever heard! So now, if you girls don’t mind I lose my appetite. So, goodbye!” you lastly said then immediately leave their sight.