The beginning of the End

A twist in my story

 

Nana's POV

"Yoboseyo?" I said as I got up from bed and went to the bathroom to get a shower. "Yah! Be sure you'll be there, Arasseo?" "Neh! Appa! I will!" "Psh! Appa? More like Yeobo" "Alright alright! I will, K bye!" Tsk tsk. Park Chanyeol. He's very annoying. Yesterday he told me to have dinner with him today and said that he will kill me if I won't be there. I quickly showered and went downstairs to eat my meal.

"Morning Umma! Morning Appa!" I shouted while going down. 

"Morning dear, come eat! I prepared your favorite, Bacon and eggs" Mom said.

"Aww! Gomawo Umma! Saranghae!" I said.

"Nado! Saranghae!" Appa replied.

"Keke. I love you too Dad!" I said and hugged both my parents and eated my breakfast.

 

"Lee Nana" 

"Neh Umma?"

"I have something to tell you, well, Appa and I have something to tell you" Umma hissed.

"Sure what is it?" I said.

"It's about our company" Appa mentioned.

"Wae? What happened?" I asked.

"Honey, Our company has gone bankrupt" Umma and Appa said in unison.

"WHAT!? Eottokhe? What should we do? Is there anything I can help?" I asked.

"Well there is one but I don't know if--" Dad said.

"Don't know what?!" I cutted Appa's sentence.

"I have a friend, who owns a company, maybe he could help us but--" Dad said again.

"What!? what? what? Then call him and tell him to help us" I cutted it again.

"Honey please let your Dad talk" Mom said.

I nodded.

"The only way for him to help us and our company is for the heirs of company shall tie the knot with each other." Dad said
 

I just stared at him. "What do you mean tie the knot?"

"You being the only daughter of ours and the heir of the other company must get married" Umma said.

"W H A T !? Bu-but! I have a boyfriend, What about Chanyeol? I can't do that to him! Umma you know we've been together for almost 5 years right? WHY? How can you do this to me?" I said teary eyed.

"Darling, I'm sorry. There's nothing else we could do. Unless if you don't agree, then were gonna have to sell our com--"

"Andwae! No! No! No way! Fine! I'm doing it." I said

"Jinjja!? Okay lemme call Mr. Park and I'mma tell him." Umma said.

I went upstairs and thought of an explanation on how to tell Chanyeol. I can't!. I really can't do this to him. I'll break his heart. I'll break my own heart. Eottokhe?. I guess it won't hurt not to tell him right? And just walk away? Aish! I don't know what to do!!


Chanyeol's POV

 

Once I hanged up from the call I hurridly went to the kitchen to grab my break fast. And went to have a shower.

*Meolli dolgo doraseo dasi sijakhaneun gose da wasseo* 

I went out the bathroom and grabbed my phone then answered the call.
 

"Neh!" 

"Son I have to tell you something" Appa said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I know you and Nana have been together for a long time now."

"And?" I asked.

 

"You see my friend's company is going bankrupt, and I'm the only one who can help them" Appa said.

"And what's my connection to that?"

"I want you to marry their heiress" Appa said straightly.

I got quiet. The tension of the atmosphere is getting cold. None of the two of us is talking since like 5 minutes ago.

"I can't! You know I can't!" I finally said.

"Whether you like it or not, you are marrying her. I'll take care of Nana" He said.

"I'm hanging up!" I said.

 

What? No Way!