Changjo, You Do What Now?

Try Me

"Hey, Changjo?"

"Hmm?"

"We passed by the library a while ago." You said as he slowed to a stop in front of a red light.

"I know."

Immediately, your body tensed and you felt a prick of fear. The light turned green and he accelerated.

"Relax, Cho Hee, I'm not gonna do anything to you." Then, he added, "I promise."

Still tense, you asked, "Okay...then exactly where are we going?"

"There's another library near the club I'm gonna take you to after we finish the assignment. It just happens that they're open until like 11:00 p.m. today."

You cocked your head to the left. "Chincha? And exactly how do you know that?"

"Cuz' the library is a good, quiet place to study."

You were surprised at his statement. After a pause though, you got over it and laughed your off, almost falling off the motorcycle. "What? Changjo, you do what now?"

In the front, he scowled. "I study." He repeated.

You chortled, deepening Changjo's scowl. "Hey! I need to graduate, don't I? Did you think I was some kind of gangster or something?"

"Maybe...but it's just that...I can't imagine the guy who always sleeps in class, s-studying." You bit your lip, trying to keep the laughter that was welling up in you under control.

"Well anyways," Changjo cleared his throat, eager to change the subject, "We're here."


The twof of you got off the motorcycle and walked up the steps to the library.

Changjo opened the door for you, spreading a warm tingling feeling throughout your entire body.

Walking into the still, quiet library, it felt like you was walking into a shelter of refuge. Warm, inviting, accepting. The only sound heard was the soft pitter patter of footsteps on carpet and the soft hum of people talking in low voices and whispers.

You and Changjo sat down at a table. 

"Let's start. What's your favorite color?" He asked you.

You told him and he nodded. "Dislikes?"

"Um...bullying."

"Ideal...type?" He asked this question slowly and carefully.

Hot, y Korean idols ;) You thought. 

But on the outside you shrugged and said, "Honestly, I don't know. I guess i just want someone who can make me laugh and who would stay commited in a relationship."

He nodded again.

"My turn." You said. "What do you like to do?"

Changjo immediately answered with a straight face, "Clubbing."

You gritted your teeth. "Anything else? Something that's school appropriate?"

Changjo blinked, innocently at you. "Then...I guess I like dancing." He said it like a question.

He dances?

"Woah! Chincha? I wanna see you dance one day!"

He grinned. "Maybe...if..." Changjo tilted his head, leaning it on his hand, with his elbows on the table, and gazed at you.

"If...what?" You asked suddenly self conscious under his heated gaze.

"Maybe I'll dance for you if..." He paused dramatically.

You wanted to smack him. "If what?"

"If you kiss me."


Ho ho ho~ I finally got around to updating. Mianhae subbies! I returned to school after my spring break and was overwhelmed with homework and exams. Sigh... Changjo is so cute...