How EYE got his number...

CONTACT me soon

 

As I was walking in the hallway heading to gym, someone bumped into me hard and nocked my glasses off. MI fell on the frame and it broke too. Just my luck because I’m blind without my glasses and my contacts are at my house.

 “Are you ok Sammy?” A familiar voice said.  It was no other then Jonghyun, He is not one of the most popular people in the school, but he has a lot of friends. We are friends, but were not extremely close. Did I mention he was also my crush? He helped me up and handed me my broken glasses. “I’m so sorry about your glasses. I’ll pay for a new pair.” He said in a sorrowful voice.

“It’s ok.” I said while taking out my phone. I held the phone close to my face as I dialed my mother’s number.

“Sammy. What’s wrong? Why are you calling me during school?”

“My glasses kind of broke. Can you bring me my contacts?”

“Yeah. I’ll be there in 5 minutes. Your lucky today is my day off.”

“Thanks mom. I’m sorry.”

After I hung the phone, I turned around to go wait for my mom at the office.

“Where are you going?” Jonghyun said walking with me.

“Office to wait for my mom.” I replied.

“Your not mad at me, are you?” I could make out his face looking down at the ground, but it was all blurry from my terrible vision.

“No. It was an accident.” I said. He looked back up at me and I turned my head forward so I could try to figure out where I’m going. Jonghyun walked with me to the office and we made small talk.

When we got to the office, he opened the door for me and stayed with me. My mom came not long after and gave me my contacts. Jonghyun and I headed back to the gym.

We still had 5 minutes until the bell rang, so we quickly went to the changing rooms and got into our uniforms. (Of course the changing rooms were separated by gender for all you dirty minded people…)

There was no mirror in the girl’s locker room because of a fight that happened. After one girl slammed the other into the wall, they took out the mirrors. The only mirror was in the gym in the back right corner.

I made my way to it with my contact container in my hand.

I placed my contact container on the ledge that extend outwards from the mirror. I opened one of the lids and took out the contact. I got my face super close to the mirror and put my derp face on as I put the contact in. I hate putting on contacts because I don’t like being close to my eye like that. I successfully put the contact in and I blinked my eye a few times to adjust to it.

Then I took the second contact out and tried putting it in my eye. Of course it fell and I quickly moved to the ground to find it. As I was moving my hands all over the floor, the bell ring for class to start, but the teacher was late today so no one went to their seats.

A short figure appeared on the floor and picked something up from the ground. It was Jonghyun. He took his other hand and placed it on my chin pushing it up so my face was looking at his. He cleaned of the lens and moved his face closer to mine. He moved his hand away from my chin and opened my eye. He placed the lens in my eye. Then helped me sand up.

“You know you’re quite clumsy. First breaking your glasses and now dropping your contacts.” He sarcastically said.

“YA!” I said playful “First you ran into me and knock me down causing my glasses to break, and second of all, I’m a clumsy person in general.”

“You know your perfect, right?”

“What do you mean perfect? I’m clumsy-“

“Your funny, smart, sweet, caring, and pretty with of without glasses.”

I blushed at what he said and then the teacher walked in. HE yelled at us to go to our seats and as I was walking to mine, Jonghyun grabbed my wrist, places a piece of paper in it, and kissed my cheek. My eyes grew wide and I froze. Jonghyun smiled and pushed me to my seat.

When I sat down, I looked at the note.

 

 

“Sammy, EYE like you. CONTACT me soon! Get it? EYE hope you can SEE what EYE did there!- Jonghyun 123-456-7890”