Kris

Overcoming Difficulties

I stared at the clock, waiting for the damn bell to ring. History has never been my favorite subject, especially when teacher goes on and on about how great the dynasty was. All I care about is the fact that these people are dead and I don't really give a damn about their past. I think I respect the dead more than the teachers because I don't try to in with their lives.

The bell looks like it's not gonna ring, so I stared out the window, thinking about that kid that bumped into me this morning. The reason I didn't land my fist on him was because (a) he looked stronger than me, and (b) he looked....nice. His looks distracted me from my real attempts, instead of beating the kid up for good, I actually apologized. What the hell was I thinking?

When the bell rang, I practically flew outside. Only to wish that I didn't.

Because I came face to face with that kid. What's his name? 

"Hey, you must be Kris." he said. "I'm Tao, remember?" he smiled at me.

Gosh, his smile is so attractive. "Hi." I said. 

"I'm really sorry about bumping into you this morning, I was too uncareful. The whole thing was my fault." he said. Wait, why is he apologizing??

"What...?" I asked.

"I mean, it's not like you ran into me and scared the hell out of me, you didn't. I apologize for getting in your way." 

My face must have been priceless, because I have never been more confused in my life. Why is he being like that?

"Uh...I forgive you?" I managed to get out. He looked at me with a puzzled face, as if not expecting me to say that.

"Ok then, see you..." he said, turning away and scratching his head, as if confused about my actions.

I was confused too.

Why the hell am I so nice to him?

...

I got home, glad to find no one was here. I set down my bag and started dialing a number.

"Hello?"

"It's me."

"What do you want?

"Just a few more reasons.....why you can't pay back what you owe."

"I told you, the money will be sent to you in a few days."

"You know what happens when I get angry, Kai?"

"(gulp)"

"I would first get really steamed, cursing and throwing things around..."

"(silence)"

"Then I would start hitting people...."

"(another gulp)"

"Maybe let them bleed out, or, die instantly...."

"OKOKOKOK you'll have the money by next Friday please don't hurt me!

"Now that's what I'm talking about." 

"....can I,...hang up....

"Well, no. Put your boyfriend on the phone."

"You are not talking to Kyungsoo!"

"Bleed out, Kai, bleed out...." 

"(the sound of people walking around), Hello?"

"If your boyfriend doesn't hand in my 3 grand by next Friday, then be prepared for some awesome experiences, Kyungsoo. You'll amazed by the pain of knives slashing down your arms. And if you try to run or call the police, I will catch you first, then I will torture you until you hand me my money. Got that?"

"(sobbing) ok...."

I hung up. This is yet another typical day.

........

Double update~~I'm so happy and excited to write this fic :)) I love TaoRis<3

hope you like it so far^____<

please comment your suggestions below thanks ^__>^