Bubble tea~

Bubble tea promise

 

You end up running to a farmiliar place. You turned the knob and went inside to go straight to where 'he' is. Luckly no one was home. No questioning stares welcoming you.

 

There you saw him sitting on his bed reading a few music sheets. You ran up to him and hugged him and let out loud sobs in between "He-- He was cheating on me! Y-You were right! I hate him! And he even--" loud sobs keep escaping. He pulled you closer to him so that you are now facing his chest "shhh, its okay"

 

"You were right, you always were. And I didn't even listen to you! Its all my fault.. I never want to fall in love again."

 

This shocked him and pushed you slightly on your shoulders. "Don't ever say that! He was just being an for not seeing you properly!"

 

"No hunnie, It was my fault. No one will ever love me. I'm useless. I'm just a useless idiot!" The tears were flowing out again.

 

He hugged you much tighter now. His voice sounded a little broken like he was crying now as well.

 

"That's not true.. because I.. I love you!"

 

Why was he crying? you thought. "That's because we're bestfriends! So ofcourse I love you too"

 

"No! N-no.. not like that!" His embrace grew tighter and you could feel his tears running through your back "I love you! Not as my bestfriend! But more than that! I always have! Even before my debut, ever since we were young, I have always loved you!"

 

Your tears came to a halt as you listen to him confess. He slowly pulled away to only look straight into you. With eyes piercing through your soul only wanting for you to listen.

 

"I love you. And I always will. Its fine if you don't return my feelings as long as I can see you smile again.. so.." he wiped the tears from your cheeks with his thumb "Don't cry anymore. Not for a guy like him. He was stupid not to see how wonderful you truly are."

Your chest pounded at a fast rate. You felt this kind of feeling before. It wasn't new to you. You have always felt this everytime you are with him. You just thought it was normal since this only happened with him around. That was why you never got awkward when around him. That was why you could smile your heart out with him. Why haven't you noticed it before? You love him. Not just as a friend. But more.

you got back to your senses and looked straight into the boy's eyes. You quickly leaned forward and kissed him in the lips and gave him a bit of a shock. He was about to say something but you stopped him by putting one finger on his soft lips.

 

"Hunnie, I'm sorry I didn't notice your feelings before. I really am stupid huh? I've been having this pounding feeling in my chest when I'm with you. I didn't even know what that meant! But I think I have a good idea to what it meant now. I've been blind to what's infront of me all along..Hunnie, I love you. I don't want to be just your bestfriend anymore.. can we give it a try?"

 

He held up his hand and touched the finger that was on his lips. Leaving kisses on it before removing it and spoke again. "You made a promise to me this morning, right?"

 

you nodded in agreement. You did agree to a promise. Right when he was trying to wake you up.

 

"To do anything I say?"

 

you nodded and you wonder where this was going.

 

"Kiss me."

 

you stared into his eyes and saw that there were no lies in them that what he said was sincere and true. You slid your hand on his cheek and lightly pushed his head down while you lifted your head to him. Slowly and surely closing into him until your lips met his.

It was a long passionate kiss, sharing the heat in your lips. Both not wanting to let go. When both were out of breath they seperated and let out a small giggle, both flushed red and happy to have confessed there longing feelings. Foreheads were leaning against each other.

 

"Can you promise me one more thing?"

 

"What is it?"

 

"Promise me to let me marry you."

 

you let out a small giggle and kissed him again "We'll see Mr. Oh Sehun~"

 

"Hey~ Mrs. Oh sounds good, right?" pouting for not giving him a straight answer

 

you smiled at his reaction "How could I say no? Ofcourse I'll let you!"

 

"Promise?"

 

"I do."

 

He leaned in again to kiss you in the forehead then to your lips. Letting out wide smiles on his face. There was the sound of the door opening downstairs. The both of you looked at each other and held your hands tighter. He smiled to reassure you that it was fine and you smiled back. Both stood up and went for the door. "Umma~ we have something to tell you~"