Bubble Tea

Bubble tea promise

 

It was a normal day. The sunshine hit the screen of your window and shone on your face. And you slowly gain conciousness. You roll to your side to try to hug your pillow to block off the light and end up feeling something else. Something soft and.. breathing.

 

"..Good morning" he was already staring at you, waiting for you to wake up as he smiled at the sight of you seeing him.

 

It was your bestfriend Sehun on the bed with you. Acting as your pillow. Maybe he crawled under your sheets like always since your balcony is almost connected to each other.

You covered yourself under the blankets again and turned your back at him. You feel him hugging your from the back as he tries to remove the sheets from your face.

 

"Hey, hey, wake up sleepy head! Let's go buy Bubble Tea~"

 

"aigooo~ It's too early.. 10 more minutes, hunnie~"

 

"But I've been waiting for you for 30 minutes already.." his voice turns sad and pouty when he said it.

 

"Okay. 5 more minutes."

 

"Aigoo. If that's what you want.."

 

He got quiet and you felt him move around your bed. He released his arms from you and feel him go down your bed.

A few seconds later you feel something heavy on top and removed the sheet that covered you. He is on top of you, smirking.

 

"If you're not going to wake up then..." He lifted his hands and start to wiggle them in random motion. "I'll tickle you till you wake up!"

 

He started tickling you in the waist and he just won't stop. He was also laughing with you as he did it. Your stomach was already hurting from the laughter and he slowed down the tickle to lean closer to your ear. "I'll stop if you say yes." and starts to tickle you again.

 

"Ok! Ok! Hahaha Yes, I'll wake up! just-- Hahaha!!"

 

"And buy me Bubble Tea!"

 

"Hahahaha--Yes! A-Anything you want!"

 

"Promise?"

 

"Y-Yes! Hahaha Promise!

 

He stopped tickling you and leaned over to kiss you in the forehead with that cute smile of his on his face. "You promised, okay? Let's go?" He held his hand out to lift you from your bed you took it and he helped you get up. You went straight to the bathroom while he stayed outside to wait for you.

You got dressed and the both of you went out to buy his favorite Bubble Tea. He can't get through the day without it and he was being persistent today, I wonder why?

You proceed to the shop and ordered his favorite Bubbletea. He happily accepts it and led you to one of the seats in the shop.

 

"yum!!" as he sipped it

 

"Hunnie, you really love bubble tea, don't you?"

 

"Yup! Here?" he offered you as you drank through the same straw.

 

"I really love it.. but not as much as I love you." he followed as he smiled through his teeth

 

He has always been as sweet as this with you. And as his bestfriend you don't take it as awkward as it could have been.

 

"I love you too, Hunnie. I wish we could be bestfriends forever."

 

He took another sip from his drink and an awkwars smile formed in his face. He laughed it off with his head down and he whispered "Yeah... me too."

 

*ring ring ring*

 

You turned to your pocket and saw that it was your boyfriend calling. You answered it, he said that he was near and that he saw you enter the shop earlier so now he's coming to get you.

 

"Its okay, you don't have too. I'm with Hunnie... what? Alright, I'll be here then.. Bye~"

 

"Hmp" he said as you put down your phone. He was pouting even more now. He was even playing with his drink.

 

"It was my boyfriend, he said he is coming to get me.."

 

"I heard. Hmp. I still don't like him. I can feel it, please be careful around him."

 

"It will be alright hunnie. Like always! He's nice, he won't do anything weird."

 

"I still think he's trouble."

 

"Hunnie! Don't be like that! If you say anything more then I'll leave!--"

 

He suddenly stood up. Leaving the small table between you shaking. Not caring about his spilled drink as he quickly hugged you with your remark.

 

"No.. Don't be mad, please. I won't say anything bad about him anymore but please.. be careful. He is still a guy."

 

And on que he arrived through the door. He let go of you so that you could embrace your boyfriend. You waved good-bye to each other, leaving a slightly troubled Sehun behind.

The two of you went to his house as usual. He only lived in an apartment that was why he lived alone. He asked you what you want to do and that you prefer to watch a movie.

You sat down in his sofa as he played the movie. You sat beside each other, with you leaning against him and him holding into your shoulder.

As the movie progressed, you shifted a few to make yourself comfortable. The two of you haven't been together for long yet or atleast not as long with you and Sehun that was why things were still a bit awkward.

You took a pillow and hugged it and continue watching the movie. He leaned in closer to you and his hand moved to your waist. But you notice that he doesn't look like he was paying attention to the movie anymore as his hands we're slowly making its way upwards.

You let out a gasp and stood up in shock. "What are you doing?!" He didn't answer you, instead he stood up and held you closer. And kissed you in the lips. It was your first, but you didn't want it to be like this! You try and push yourself away but he was too strong. So you decided to hit him where it hurts.

 

It worked.

 

"W--What d-did you do that for!??" He said through his teeth while holding it. "What do you mean 'what did I do that for' what are you thinking!"

 

"This is crazy." He stood up and went for his room.

 

I let him go to his room for a while to cool down. While I sat back on the sofa. Maybe what I did was too much. I stood up and started to his room to try to apologize.

 

I was at the door about to turn the knob when I heard someone speak. 

"Aah~ more" 

Shock filled you as you slowly opened the door and see your 'boyfriend' making out with another woman. He glanced at you while still feeling the other girl and gave you a smirk. You can't help but slammed the door and ran away.

 

You ran. Not knowing where to go or either seeing where you are going. You bumps into random people at some point but you can't turn back to apologize as you only want a place to run to.

 

---

Cont.