Part.1

The Forgotten Birthday

Hello there~~ I'm the narrator and I'll neither tell you about my gender. You can pick either one gender which is not sissy or tomboyish. So,let's start this roleplay shall we? Ukhemm!! In the afternoon, Yongguk went to Mihi's house and met her with an excitement while Himchan was busy watching his drama.

Yongguk: Annyeong, Himchan! Watching your drama again??

Himchan: Ye,ye... Get yer'self busy then. My sis is in the kitchen reading her Doraemon comics.

Yongguk: Uhh,okayy... O_O!| -went to the kitchen and leave Himchan alone watching tv-

Himchan: Aishh...that hero is looking forward to meet the heroin but...aigooo...That heroin looked like she forgot about something ="= *watch drama in the living room*

 

In the kitchen, Mihi was busy reading her comic when suddenly Yongguk approached from her back...

Yongguk: Mihi! -surprised her from the back-

Mihi: Omo!! -startled- Yahhh!! You almost got me a heart-attack you know!? ="= *hit him with the comic book*

Yongguk: Aaa,mian haeyo... *pup eyes*

Mihi: Aigoo,look at those face...so ugly xD *poke poke*

Yongguk: Yaahhh...Stop it. Don't poke my face! = ="

Mihi: Okay okay..So what brings you here?

Yongguk: Ah? Mihi-aa... It's a special day today...Don't you remember??

Mihi: Ouu!! Ahhh,mian haeyo! I almost forgot about it! /OAO)/

Yongguk: Uuu!! You almost forget?! How could you... > <

Mihi: Yah,I'm sorry. Thanks for reminding me about  the comic fiesta discount day! -quickly get her coat before went out-

Yongguk: M-mwo!? Y-yahh..Mihi... D:

Mihi: Hmm??  O.o

Yongguk: Ahh,nothing... I'll have to go now. Bye

Yongguk left Mihi alone with a dissappointment on his face. Mihi was still unsure what she had did to him. She was still thinking about what is 'special day' that Yongguk meant by... So she texted her friend,Hwa Young, to tell her about it. While Himchan....

Himchan: Mwo!? S-she doesn't know!? For mother of the cheese!! I already hate her characters now! It's the guy's birthday,you fool!! *throw the popcorn to the tv*

 

Mihi: Hwa Young... Yongguk just came to my house mins ago.

Hwa Young: Mmm...what did he want anyway? =-=

Mihi : I don't know. He mentioned about a 'speacial day' today. I thought he meant by the comic fiesta discount day.

Hwa Young: Omo... You have forgotten about Yongguk. Even worse,ON HIS BIRTHDAY!?

Mihi: Ahh!? Aaa,mian haeyo!! I totally forgot! I'm so sorry!! > <"

Hwa Young: Don't you apologize to me,girl. Say that to Yongguk. Aishhh,poor gukkie.

Mihi: Waa! I totally forgot about his birthday! Why didn't you remind me!?

Hwa Young: What?? I remind you yesterday!! Aishh...I think her sister,Anie, might make fun of him after this.

Mihi: No! Anie must not know about this. You shut yer mouth while me... I'll cook something for him. Bye-bye!

Himchan: Whatta?! Her friend knows about the birthday but she...SHE'S NOT!? I wonder if she remembered her own birthday. Aishhh... I already hate that heroin's character.

 

So, Mihi cooked something special for Yongguk and served it on the table. She texted him to come and meet her at 6pm. So, as the time ticked and passed 6pm, Mihi could just sit on the chair and wait for him but Yongguk haven't come. Now she's wondering if he's still mad with her. She covered the food on the table and texted Hwa Young again...

Mihi: Aishh... I've been waiting for him and he haven't come. I wonder if he's still mad. = =!|

Hwa Young: Where would he go if he's upset anyway?

Mihi: Mmm...Either the park or the gym. I hope he's at the park. I don't want to go to the gym!! > < Ae! I better hurry up now!

Hwa Young: Ookayy... =,=" Good luck,kid.

Mihi: I'm going out for a while,hyung! The meals on the table is not for you or the others. It's for Yongguk,okay? Don't sit and watch tv for a long time.See you!

Himchan: Y-yahh! Aishh...fine. -continue watching tv- Heh! Now you're busy looking for the guy ae? Stupid heroin! *eating popcorn sarcastically*

 

So,Mihi went to the park where Yongguk always spent his time jogging. She was hoping that she would meet him there but she couldn't find him everywhere. Including in the TOILET. And again, she texted Hwa Young to asked some help. ( Mihi: Yah!? Why should I went into the men's toilet!? Narrator: Silent!! I'm the narrator and you... just shut up! ek-hemm!!)

Mihi: I couldn't find him in the park! x( Where could he be?

Hwa Young: You're looking for him alone?

Mihi: Yeapp... Himchan is just busy watching his girly girl drama again. He won't help me if I asked anyway. =,=

Hwa Young: Aishh, that Himchan. Lazy-butt..

Mihi: Aa,what should I do? I don't dare to call him. What if Anie already knew about this?

Hwa Young: Your dead then.....

Mihi: I know right!? Help me! D'x

Hwa Young: Gym?

Mihi: Aww the lord of cheese burgers! I don't want to go the gym! Na-uhh!! >:(

Hwa Young: Whatever. Continue on then...While me, going to eat ice cream with Youngjae :9

Mihi: Yahh! Can't you please asked Daehyun where in the world is Yongguk? Just for this time pleasee... By the way, won't Anie be mad if you went out with her bias? =A=)a Including Dae...Won't he be mad?

 

MINS LATER,A MESSAGE ARRIVED...IT WAS FROM HWA YOUNG

Hwa Young: Ohh,Daedae said he want yo help yonggukie at the gym. OvO and he don't mind if I'm with Jaejae. He told me to eat with Jaejae since he got two free ice cream coupon.Yay! Anie? Nahh,she's fine with it.

Mihi: Aww,okay. OwO)b  W-wait! They're at the gym. What kind of help? ="= I'm curious now...

Hwa Young: That's a secret between men.Hushhh...

Mihi: I don't believe ya'. Dae must have told you something.

Hwa Young: I'm not a man so I don't know,okay?

Mihi: Then, I should go to the gym?

Himchan: Ouh! Just go already!! Do you want to leave your man like that!? Dangg that girl! *getting impatient because of the drama show*

Hwa Young: If not...buy takeouts?

Mihi: Will that make him forgive me? :(

Hwa Young: Nope! Too bad..

Mihi: Aaa, can't you just called Dae and told him to try to persuade Yongguk to meet me? = ="

Hwa Young: Ah~ I don't know... I try to call him but his number is out of range.

Mihi: Fineeeeee.... I'll go to the gym by myself now! See you!

 

So, Mihi rushed to the gym and found that the gym was closed.(HA!HA!HA!)

Mihi: Aigoo...At this kind of situation, now I dared myself to call him... Fuuhh~~ *dialed Yongguk's phone number and try to call him*

 

You called Yongguk many times but still no answers from him.Later, you called Himchan only to receive a sobbing sound from the other line. It turs out he was watching other kinds of girly girl drama again...(Mwahahaha!!)

Mihi: Y-yahh!! What are you doing?? Eishh, nevermind bout that...Hyung,where's Yongguk!? *panicked*

Himchan: hicc...hic...How should I...hic...know bout him!? *sniff* Why!? Why did the cat died before meeting its beautiful owner?! *sniff snort* WHYYYY!?! Ughh...the drama had end so I guessed I should changed the channel to that crappy heroin's drama again,sis.. *sobs*

Mihi: Aa-!? Stop watching those kind of crappy girly girl drama! By the way, I want to meet Daehyun at his house. I might be late and if Yongguk came to our house,please heat the meals up and texted me.Bye!

 

Himchan wanted to babbler more but Mihi just cut him off.Later,Mihi's phone rings again. Mihi answered the phoned without looking at her phone.

Mihi: What is it,hyung?

But it turns out to be......

Hwa Young: Since when did I become your hyung? =w= mmm...

Mihi: Ah! No...I thought it was Himchan. :P

Hwa Young: Ouhh...about that, I heard from Himchan that you're gonna go to daedae's house. What are you going to there,ayee?? +4+)

Mihi: No! Nothing!! I just want to ask him about Yongguk! That's all...Yahhh!! Don't get me wrong! \OAO)/ (Wow! My bro is faster than I thought!)

Hwa Young: Ouh,good... By the way, Daedae is with me right now. We're kinda on a date. So,byebye,hun~

 

So,if Daehyun is with her. Where could Yongguk be?? We'll return after the ads! :P