Chapter 2 - Oh no! Chanyeol and Kai!

If Dreams were Real

The Chapters Pic is Chanyeol and Kai entering Starbucks yayayayayay ^^ cr:to owner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ 8:00 am~ 

      Her night was the worst and she was sure her day would be worse. She couldnt believe a dream could be that realistic and scary... yet soo unbearably sweet. She could imagine it all, his manly fingers softly brushing against her skin and the feather light kiss on her forehead. 

      She wondered if in reality it would be the same.. or would it feel even better? To just have his arms around her keeping her safe... Safe from the world... Safe from being hurt... and Safe from her own feelings.

      If these feelings werent considered love.. She didnt know what would. 

      As she rose from her bed, she realised she was already an hour late, and this made her rush and get ready. Though her bosy was busy physically but mentally her thoughts kept going back to Kris and she wondered what it was he was doing and what was on his mind right now... Was he speaking to someone? Was he happy? Did he feel lonely? 

    All questions whose answers she would never receive....

~Time rushes to 2:00 pm after college~ 

   Nothing special seemed to happen all day.. The whole day was mostly centered around lectures amd classes, Honestly she was thankfull for her two bestfriends Sal Sa and Is Ra, both of them were one of the major reasons she happened to stay sane.

     The second reason was EXO without them she couldnt imagine her life anymore, they had helped her  through the hardest parts of her life without even knowing of her existance, and for this she would forever be sincerely grateful, for that she would also continue to silently support them as a bystander for all that they will ever choose in life...

~ Infront of Starbucks where she works ~

      Even though Starbucks has been thought to be the most amazing coffee joint ever, this place just didnt have any luck, there were barely any customers half of the time, entering the shop she found

 herself face to face with her two collegues Hyuna and Lee Hi.

"Ya! Mish Ha you're late.... again?"Hyuna curiously stared at Mish Ha's face followed by Lee Hi.

      Both probably thinking that maybe, there might have been some excitement the night before.

"Aniyaaaaa!! nothing like that happened, so stop giving me those weird looks!", Mish Ha's face turned red as she remembered the dream she had...

     Dissapointed Hyuna and Lee Hi went back to singing and cleaning the tables for any customer that may enter... As usual there weren't any customers and that meant that Mish Ha had to bore herself out for another four whole hours before she could go home.

~The bell on top of the entrance door rings~


        The bell ringing made her look up... what she wasnt ready for was the grand entrace of a broadly smiling Chanyeol followed by an apparently very dead and sleepy Kai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Author's Note ^^

Kris: Ughh... those idiots got to meet you first, why didnt I take Kai for his morning coffee???!

Mish Ha: Hmmm.... *ignore*

Kris: YA! Why arent you listening to me?? 

Mish Ha: *hugs Kris* ... it doesnt matter....Wo Ai Ni Gege~ 

Kris: Seriously................ Dont do that all of a sudden *straight face..... blush*

Mish Ha: Thats gonna shut him up for the next few chapters of the story ;)

 

If you want to know how it continues and how this encounter with Chanyeol and Kai changes her life.. please leave a comment ♥