Rain in the Day

Rain in the Day

 

 
 
Little did you imagine that it would start raining in the middle of the day, as you were coming home after shopping. You ran into the nearest shop and it turned out to be a bakery. You peeped outside to read the board. And it said "TLJ" in  an archaic cursive. "Wow, just like Hyukjae oppa's Tous Les Jours," you thought. Of course, it can't be. You're not in Korea, after all. 
 
The bakery was empty as you walked in. Nevertheless, you took a seat and started looking at the menu. 
 
"The bakery hasn't been inaugurated" - came a voice that from behind. 
 
You jerked your head sideways to see who it was. 
 
LEE DONGHAE?!!! How can it be? 
"Ah.  . oh. . oppa. . " You couldn't speak further and stood rooted to the floor. 
"You know me?" Donghae looked amused. 
"Y. . Yes. I am . .an ELF." 
 
"Waaah!. . What luck! And you're a beautiful ELF, you know."  Donghae took a step closer and you could hardly breathe, looking at his beautiful face. 
 
He kept getting closer and within a few seconds, his face was right above yours. 
 
"O.  . oppa.. " 
"Don't talk." 
You closed your eyes.
In a moment you felt a cloth falling over your head. 
Donghae was drying your hair.
A blush spread across your face. 
 
"Oh . . ", you blurted out. 
"Ha ha ha!" Donghae started laughing. 
You could do nothing but be embarrassed. " Mianhaeyo, oppa."
"Ha ha ha. Ah, wae?" He cupped your face with both his hands. "Aigoo, gwiyeooo!" And he sweetly placed a kiss on your cheeks. And he randomly started to hum .  . . 
 
 
Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) 
Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)
Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do) 
nuhreul jikyuhjulge (I do)
 
Himdeulgo uhryuhwuhdo (I do) 
Neul naega isseulgge (I do)
Woori hamggehaneun manheun nal dongan (I do) 
Maeil gamsahalge (My love)
   

 You could feel the heat spreading across your face. Your lips quivered. You could no longer look at his face. 

 
"Oh, I think I should go." You started running for the door. 
"Aish, wae geurae." He pulled you back . . but . . you ended up in his arms. 
 
You couldn't resist further. You reached out and kissed his lips. 
 
Soon you realized what you have done. You tried to break the contact but this time, he held you back. 
 
 
"What are you trying to do? I am not done,  yet. . . " He winked ;)