LEAVE US ALONE

LEAVE US ALONE!!

“Kris!” Sara yelled happily waist hugging him.

 Kris smiled when he felt her snuggle her head on his back.  He put his bags down on the sofa then turned to Sara. Hugging her because he hasn’t seen her for 6 months and missed her so much, even though they always text, video chat, and email each other. They were like that for while until he picked her up bridal style and took her to their bedroom. He gently placed her down and hovered over her then started softly kissing her. She kissed back and he smirked. He missed her kisses, her eyes, her in general. Sara softly bit his lower lip and smirked. Kris smirked that her childish act and started tickling her. She kept trying blocking his hand, but he was too strong for her. Then he stopped and stared at her. He saw how Sara kept laughing trying to recover from the tickles he gave her. He was in love with her too much. Her neck got covered by his kisses and marking her as his. She let out a soft quiet moan, which made Kris smiled. She pulled his face to his and started kissing him. They were deeply kissed each other long to feel each other.

“KRIS!!!!” Someone yelled.

            The living room door started getting banged. Sara pulled away from the kiss and was to get up to open the door, but Kris stopped her by pulling her back into the kiss. The person banged the door even louder. Sara tried to ignore it, but it was too loud. So she gently pushed Kris and told him that they will continued later on. Kris ruffed his hair in frustration telling Sara that he was going to kill the person who is knocking because they ruined his moment. Sara smiled at his frustration and kissed his pouted lips. Kris walked to living room with his arm crossed in a pissed off mood. Sara answered the door. It was Tao, Kris’s best friend. Tao greeted Sara and ran to Kris, but Kris was still pissed because of him ruining his moment. He was there for a while. He wanted to visit them just to hang out. After about hours later, he left. Once Sara closed the door, Kris picked her up bridal style and dropped her on the bed. He picked off where he started and started kissing her neck marking her as his. She let out a soft quiet moan, which made Kris smiled. She pulled his face to his and started kissing him. He placed he wrapped his arms around her body while she wrapped her arms around his neck and deepen the kiss even more.

“KRIS!!!!” Someone yelled.

 The living room door started getting banged again. Kris hugged Sara trying to ignore the banging. Kris could not take it more. He got up and started cussing. Sara just started laughing at his frustration. It was the rest of EXO-M. Tao told them that Kris came back from China, so they decided to pay him a visit. Kris didn’t want to come out of the bedroom, so EXO went to him. Kris just gave them a death stare. Electricity came out of Kris’s eye and hit each member. They realized that he was mad, so they started teasing him. Sara just sat next to Kris trying to keep him calm. They left after dinner. Kris slammed the door in their faces.

“WE ARE MOVING TO THE MONTAINS WERE NO ONE CAN VISIT US!” yelled Kris in frustration.  

Sara just laughed at his reactions and walked up to him. Sara kissed his pouted lips and wrapped her arms around his neck.