Not As Innocent As What You Think

Because of You

 

“Hyungs! Junhong-ah~! I’m home~!” Jongup shouted as he entered their dorm. It’s now his fifth week since he went to college. He went to the living room to see the members, only to widen his eyes in surprise when he saw the man sitting cross-legged on the couch.

“Himchannie-hyung! What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be resting in your house?” Jongup asked, still not believing at the sight in front of him.

“But I miss you guys. It just turned out that Yongguk went to meet with some producers, Daehyun and Youngjae are out on a... you know what I mean //smile// And Junhong isn’t home yet. Why don’t you sit beside me?” Himchan asked as he patted the seat beside him.

“Uh, okay...” the younger scratched the back of his head and did what the elder asked him. “So, how’s the group doing?” Himchan asked.

“We’re fine but, it feels lonely without you…” Jongup smiled, staring at the ground. After that, there was a comfortable silence between the two until the elder broke it.

“Jonguppie, why did you suddenly want to go to college? And more than that, you took medicine as your course…” Himchan asked. Jongup gave him a small smile before doing anything else.

There was a long pause after the elder asked him. Himchan was staring intently at him, waiting for an answer. Jongup opened his mouth to say something, but closed it afterwards. He smiled, pulling his hyung’s bandaged arm, resting it on top of his lap. Himchan just looked at him, confused.

“Have you changed your bandages yet, Channie-hyung?” Jongup asked, still looking at Himchan’s arm. “Uhh… No, not yet” the elder replied. “Let me change it then ^-^ ” Jongup smiled at him. The dancer unwrapped the bandage from the elder’s arm slowly, avoiding any additional injuries.

“This is what I’ve learned earlier from med university…” Jongup whispered.

After he removed the material, he again rested Himchan’s arm on his lap. Jongup shuffled in his bag and got an elastic bandage from it. He professionally wrapped it around the elder’s arm, not so tight and not so loose.

“You asked me earlier why I suddenly decided to go to college. I did it because of you, hyung. It was never my plan to be a doctor, but when you got injured, I couldn’t do anything about it. I wanted to protect you, hyung. I want to care for you. I went to college because it’s you I’m always thinking about.” Jongup said in a very low tone, his pale cheeks turning into a light shade of pink.

Himchan’s heart beat faster with this. The words just slipped from the younger’s lips, so smooth, so relaxed, so sincere. He feels his body tense up, at the same time feeling the urge to vomit because of the imaginary butterflies in his stomach.

“I... I think... I think I like you, Jonguppie…” Himchan absentmindedly mumbled. Luckily, the younger was too absorbed in replacing the bandages that he didn’t clearly hear what the other had said.

“You said something, hyung~?” Jongup asked, his innocent eyes looking at the elder boy. Himchan widened his eyes, realizing what he just said. He looked away, a blush forming on his cheeks. “W-what are y-you saying?  I… I didn’t say anything…” he stuttered.

Jongup finally finished what he was doing and fixed his seat. He surely heard something from the elder; it’s just that Himchan denied it. The word that he could remember was, like and Jonguppie.

“Hyung, I know you said something…” the dancer said. Himchan just shook his head; his body froze when he felt Jongup leaning in closer and closer to him. “Say it, hyung…” Jongup patiently waited for the blushing elder’s answer. Jongup has now locked Himchan using his arms and body, preventing him to move an inch.

Himchan looked down, his face as red as tomato. “I… I think I l-like y- - - ”

 

 “YAH YOUNGJAE!!! GIVE ME CHEESECAKES!!!” a muffled voice was heard from the other side of the door, causing Himchan to raise his head up, his lips slightly touching Jongup’s cheeks while Jongup turned his head to the door. Then, the door opened, revealing Youngjae with a box of cheesecakes.

Youngjae stopped his tracks when he saw Jongup and Himchan sitting on the couch in an unusual position. He dropped the cheesecakes on the floor as he stared at the two. “Guppie, what are you doing to Himchan-hyung?” Youngjae asked.

Jongup quickly stood up, slinging his bag to his shoulder and went upstairs. “I’m going to take a bath...” the dancer said as if nothing happened. Youngjae smirked when he saw Himchan’s reaction: red-faced, frozen body, stuttered words, while Daehyun cried over his spoiled love.

“Ch… Cheese… cheesecakes…” the main vocalist cried.

Youngjae sat beside Himchan, still smirking. “So?” the younger asked.

“So what?” the elder asked back, raising an eyebrow.

“What happened?” the younger asked again.

“I hate you, Youngjae... Now I can’t confess to Jonguppie…” Himchan pouted. Then he heard Youngjae scoff at him. “What are you laughing at, brain?

“I can help you confess, okay. It’s just that……” Youngjae’s smile disappeared, along with his voice. Himchan looked at him, waiting patiently for him to continue.

“Moon Jongup is not as innocent as what you think he is…”

 

 

B-BABYz notes…

This … So, who knows how to write sm*t???  I attempted to write one but failed miserably… This is supposed to be a twoshot but… meh, what can I do? I can’t write sm*t… Sequel, anyone?